DNB PDCET Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern – Check the DNB PDCET 2022 syllabus and exam pattern from this page. NBEMS conducts DNB PDCET for admission into various Post Diploma DNB broad specialty courses. The test is held in the computer-based mode. To prepare for any exam, it is important to know the syllabus. DNB PDCET 2022 comprises multiple-choice questions. Check the detailed DNB PDCET syllabus 2022, exam pattern from this page.
DNB PDCET Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern
The level of questions will be at the Post Diploma exit examination. Knowing the exact syllabus of the exam will help the candidates to secure good marks in DNB PDCET 2022.
DNB PDCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the DNB PDCET 2022 exam pattern as specified by NBEMS from below.
- The examination comprises multiple-choice questions
- There shall be 120 multiple-choice questions in each question paper from the concerned specialty covering the entire curriculum relevant to the Diploma specialty. For eg: The question paper for admission to Post Diploma DNB Anaesthesia course shall comprise of all 120 questions from Anaesthesiology covering the full curriculum of Diploma in Anaesthesia course
- The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- Each question carries 04 marks. 01 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response. Un-attempted question will lead to 0 marks
How to Crack DNB PDCET 2022 in One Attempt?
Given below is the strategy to crack DNB PDCET 2022 in just one attempt.
- Time management: First of all, check the syllabus and see what are the topics that you have to study. Set the targets and try to complete them within the specified time limit.
- Selection of books: During the preparation, it is important to pick good books for study. Go through the content properly and see that it is clear and simple to understand. It is also advised to select the books that have previous years question papers.
- Make notes: The note making is an important part of the preparation. This will ensure that you remember important points before the exam.
- Solve previous year question paper: Solving the DNB PDCET previous year question papers will help you to understand the pattern of questions. By solving these papers, you will get to analyze the mistakes that you are making while solving the questions as well.
Recommended Books for DNB PDCET 2022
Given below are some of the books that can be referred to while studying for DNB PDCET 2022.
|DNB Paediatrics Solved Question Bank||Check price here|
|A Complete Guide For Preparation Of DNB-CET Pattern Vol 1 2018||Check price here|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Dnb Topic Wise Question Bank||Check price here|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology DNB Topic Wise Question Bank||Check price here|
|A Complete Guide To Dnb–Cet: Fully Explanatory With References From Latest Edition Of Standard Textbooks||Check price here|
FAQs on DNB PDCET Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern
Ques. Where can I check DNB PDCET syllabus 2022?
Ans. You can check DNB PDCET syllabus 2022 from nbe.edu.in.
Ques. What is the syllabus of DNB PDCET 2022?
Ans. The level of questions shall be at the Post Diploma exit examination.
Ques. What type of questions are present in the exam?
Ans. There are multiple-choice questions in the test.
Ques. How can I complete the syllabus on time?
Ans. In order to complete the syllabus on time, start the preparation as early as possible. Then, set a deadline to complete the topics.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.