MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021 – Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh, has released the admit card for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 at peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates need to login with their application number and date of birth. The MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card comprises of crucial details like name of candidate, roll number, test centre name and address, instructions for the exam. No candidate is allowed to enter the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test exam centre without their admit card and valid identity proof. Scroll below to check out the steps to download admit card, details in the card, what to do in case of discrepancy etc.
Latest – MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 admit card has released. Scroll down to get it.
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021
Download Here: Click here to download the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021
Candidates are given admission into the B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) courses on the basis of the their score in the test. The admit card for the same is not sent offline to any candidate. Shown below are the important dates.
|MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021||Dates|
|Release of admit card||16 Nov 2021|
|Exam Date||27 & 28 Nov 2021|
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
Advisory for candidates regarding covid-19 [NEW]
PEB will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health &safety of the candidates. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety &health of their own and fellow candidates.
For safety purposes, PEB strongly advises candidates not to bring anything other than permitted items. However, in case of unavoidable situation, there will be arrangement to store the bags at centres at owner’s risk.
Preparation at centre
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are getting implemented.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
- Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms. (यह सुनिश्चित किया जाता है कि सोशल डिस्टेंसिंग मानदंडों को सुनिश्चित करने के लिए सभी प्रक्रियाएं सही हैं।)
- Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidate to check Reporting/ Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach centre as per Reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- In case of candidate with scribe, both the candidate and the scribe must bring their own mask. Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue:
Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc. Please refer Admit Card for more details)
A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
Personal transparent water bottle
At time of Entry
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre, follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to instructions provided by centre staff.
- Please observe that no-one will be denied permission to appear for examination, until he/ she violates the covid-19 directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) applicable on the day of exam and instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Five A4 size sheets will be kept at each candidate’s desk for use by candidate for Rough work. If Additional sheets are required for rough work by the candidate, the same shall be made available on demand.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination lab/room/hall.
- Candidates are required to sign on the Attendance sheet after sanitizing hands with sanitizer.
- On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- Candidate must drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advised boxes after displaying to the staff available next to drop box. If any candidate misses to drop Admit Card or Rough Sheets in boxes, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against him.
How to download MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their admit card for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, locate the link for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card on the homepage. Click on it.
STEP 3: After doing so, the candidate dashboard, enter the following credentials.
- Application Form Number
STEP 4: After doing so, the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card appears on the screen. Download it in pdf format.
What to do if forgot application number for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card?
In case, the candidate forgets the application form number for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card, then they can retrieve the same by following these steps.
Check email id: Candidates can check their email for the application number of MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test.
Check mobile number: The application number is also sent on the registered mobile number of the candidate.
Details in MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card
Candidates must read and check each and every detail in the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card. They are as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Test Name
- Test Address
- Roll Number
- Instructions for exam
- Photo of candidate
- Signature of candidate
What to do in case of discrepancy in MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card?
In case there is any error / confusion in the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card, then the candidate should contact the officials immediately. They can communicate through the following channels.
Email at [email protected] or call at 0755 – 6720200 , +91-755-2578801-02-03-04
Things to carry to MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Centre
Candidates are supposed to carry the following items to the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Centre. They are as follows.
- Black Ball Point
- 2 Hardcopy of MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card 2021
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License)
Things not to carry to the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Centre
The official authority strictly prohibits carrying the following items to the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Centre. If any candidate is found in possession of the same, the candidature is cancelled.
- Bluetooth Device
- Programmable Calculator
- Watch Alarms
- Listening Devices
- Paging Devices (Beepers),
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 Bell Schedule
The candidates can check out the schedule for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 examination.
|Event||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Reporting Time||7:00 am to 8:00 am||2:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Reading of Instructions||8:50 am to 9:00 am||2:50 pm to 3:00 pm|
The duration of each question paper for MP PV and FT 2021 exam is different. It is as follows.
|MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 |
|For 3 hour question paper||60 minutes|
|For 2 hour 30 minute paper||50 minutes|
|For 2 hour question paper||40 minute|
|For 1 hour 30 minute question paper||30 minute|
Read and Check: MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 Answer Key
About MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 is by Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh. It is held at 4 test centres. The duration of the same is 2 hours. The MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 is held in multiple shifts. For each correct answer, 1 mark is allotted. There is no negative marking.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.