Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021: APDHTE has released prospectus and Seat Matrix at apdhte.nic.in. The Application form has been released. Arunachal Pradesh state medical and dental colleges offers MBBS, BDS admission through NEET 2021. Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 for the purpose of 85% State Quota seats is to use NEET 2021 results. The candidates who appeared in NEET 2021 and are interested in seats in MBBS, BDS can register and submit their score on the official website (apdhte.nic.in). All you need to know about Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Through NEET 2021 is here.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Through NEET 2021
AP Directorate of Higher & Technical Education conducts an admission process for MBBS and BDS courses on the basis of NEET 2021. Candidates can check the detail information about Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 from this article.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Schedule
Candidates who are inetrested in applying for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission must check the schedule for the admission process. The details for schedule for the admission process is provided in the section below.
Schedule for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission through NEET 2021:
|Release of Application Form||24 Nov 2021|
|Last Date to submit||to be announced|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT: The candidates should have completed seventeen years of age on or before 31st December 2021.
- The admission to MBBS shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG – 2021).
- Candidates should be a Citizen of India.
- A candidate have to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile for general category and those belonging to reserved categories (OBC/SC/ST) are required to get at least 40th percentile in ‘National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test to MBBS Degree Course held for the year 2021- 2022.
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained marks as per the respective category taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying Examination.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS 2021 Registration
After the result decalartion for NEET 2021, all the qualified candidates who want to get admission in any of the PBC courses in the college across the Arunachal Pradesh need to register themselves for the counselling process. Candidates are required to submit their scorecard also while registering for counselling. No candidate will be allowed for counselling without doing registration for the same.
Click here to download the Prospectus cum Application form
Download the application form from the website dmetrap.in and attach the following documents after filling the required details (whichever applicable):
- NEET exam 2021 score card.
- Marks card / transcript of the qualifying examination (English Translated)
- Birth certificate or Proof of certificate for date of birth. 4. Copy of passport and VISA to enter the Country (Student VISA, PIO or OCI
- Proof of NRI status of student / Sponsor
- Numerical grade (equivalence) certificate of the qualifying examination. 7. Recent passport size colour photograph (Ten Nos.) – same as NEET
- Sponsor’s passport size photograph – one (colour) – same as NEET
- Certificate showing the proof for blood relationship for NRI sponsored
Application fee: Application fee for NRI Rs. 5000 & Fee for ST/SC Rs. 500.00 & Others Categories Rs. 750.00 in the form of a Cash/ DD/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, T&R, Govt. of A.P, NLG payable at Naharlagun OR transfer through net banking as per the Bank details:
- Name of Account: Director of Medical Education, T and R, Govt. of A.P, NLG
- Account number: 3649012984
- IFSC/RTGS No.: CBIN0283233
- Submit a copy of the transfer details/counter folio indicating the candidate’s Name on the backside, to the Director of Medical Education, T&R, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh
- The filled in application along with the necessary documents should reach the Director of Medical Education, Training & Research, A-sector, Naharlagun- 791110. Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The admission shall be made on the basis of National Eligibility–cum-Entrance Test NEET-UG 2021 score for MBBS Degree Course for the year 2021 – 2022 for the State Quota seats in TRIHMS Medical College.
Rank list: Rank list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility–cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG-2021) and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS Degree Course from the said rank list only. The Rank list will be available on the websites of Director of Higher and Technical Education (www.apdhte.nic.in); or Director Medical Education, Training & Research (www.dmetrap.in)
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Merit List
APDHTE has displayed the final merit list for the candidates who have registered for the counselling process on the official website. All the candidates who have registered can able to check the merit list. The selection is done on the basis of the merit list prepared on the basis of the score of the NEET 2021. The merit list contains the name of the candidates and their score in the NEET exam. Candidates whose names are displayed in the merit list is called for counselling process which is conducted by the APDHTE.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Counselling 2021
APDHTE will conduct the counselling process for admission to the PCB courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and other course on the basis of the score of the NEET 2021. The counselling process will take place in offline mode. The notification for the conduct of counselling process will be made available on the official website. There will be different rounds of counselling for admission to PCB courses depending upon the seats avaialble. Candidates who will qualify the NEET 2021 Exam and have registered themselves for seat allotmnet will be able to take part in counselling process. No candidates will be allowed to be a part of counselling process without prior registration.
The following certificates in original should be produced by the selected candidates whichever/wherever applicable at the time of during verification
- 10th & 12th grade or equivalent qualifying mark sheet.
- NEET Exam 2021 score card.
- Birth certificate.
- Photocopies of the first page of the passport with the photograph and also the visa to enter the country (Student visa, PIO Card or OCI
card) – wherever/ whichever applicable.
- Recent passport size colour photograph (Ten Nos.) – same as NEET
- Sponsor’s passport size photograph – one (colour). – same as NEET
- Certificate showing the proof of blood relationship of the NRI sponsored candidate.
- Proof of NRI status of student/sponsor obtained from the Indian Embassy from respective country
- Selected candidates shall execute a bond given
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
APDHTE has released the seat allotment result for PCB Group Courses. It has been released in PDF format at apdhte.nic.in. Seat allotment result is released on the basis of rank in NEET(UG) 2021 and choices submitted by the candidates. Candidates are therefore required to complete all the steps mandatorily as per the given schedule of PCB Group Counseling 2021 otherwise the allotment of seat would be cancelled and they will have no right, whatsoever, over the seat allotted.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
From the total number of MBBS seats available in the Government Medical College, 15% of the seats are reserved for All India Quota and the remaining 85% of seats are allotted to State Quota for the academic year 2021-22.
|All India Quota (AIQ) 15%||7|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Fee Structure
About Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education is the nodal agency established by Ministry of Education, Govt of Arunachal Pradesh and located at Itanagar. the main of the APDHTE is to bridge the gap between the minsitry do education, govt institution and private institutions. it was formed in January 1996, as reasult of bifurcation of the education department. The main responsibilities of the APDHTE is staff sanctioned, staff allocation and fund allocation. It also recmmends Ministry about opening and closing of colleges in a particular region.
Official Website: apdhte.nic.in
For more information on Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS Admission through NEET 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.MBBS / BDS Admission through NEET
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.