AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released AIAPGET 2021 admit card on September 13, 2021, at aiapget.nta.ac.in. The direct link to download the admit card is mentioned below. To download AIAPGET hall ticket, the candidates have to enter their application number, date of birth/password, and security pin. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. With the admit card, the candidates are also required to carry a passport size photograph, a valid id proof, PwD certificate (if applicable). Check more information about AIAPGET 2021 admit card from this page.
Latest – AIAPGET 2021 admit card has released. Scroll down to get it.
Latest – NTA has released the notice regarding allotment of test centres for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2021. Download notice PDF.
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2021 admit card has issued in the online mode only. No candidate gets the admit card via post or mail. If the admit card is lost or spoiled, no duplicate admit card shall be issued. Thus the candidates have to keep the admit card safe until the admission process is over. The important dates of the admit card is given below.
|AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Sep 2021|
|Date of examination||18 Sep 2021|
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card Release Date Notice
How to Download AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card?
AIAPGET admit card releases only via online mode. Check the step-by-step process to check AIAPGET 2021 admit card given below is only for references. New details will be updated here as per official announcement.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: On following the step mentioned above, a login window opens.
Step 3: Next, enter the application number, as received at the time of registration and date of birth/password in the login window.
Step 4: Then, click on the ‘submit’ button after entering all the details.
Step 5: Finally, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take its printout for future references.
What to Do If Unable to Download / Discrepancy in AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card?
If there are any errors in the particulars or photograph / signature shown in the AIAPGET 2021 admit card, then, the candidates can contact the following helpline number from 10.00 PM to 5.00 PM. If the necessary actions are not taken on time, then, carry the same admit card to the examination center and NTA will make changes later.
Helpline number: 0120-2555263, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555250
E-mail: [email protected]
What to Carry with AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card?
On the day of examination, the candidates are required to take the following documents.
- Printed copy of admit card
- A passport size photograph
- Anyone authorized govt. id proof (Driving license / PAN card / passport / ration card / Aadhar card / Aadhar enrollment number)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Important information: Diabetic students are allowed to take eatables sugar tablets / fruits (like banana / apple / orange) and transparent water bottle inside the examination hall. However, these candidates cannot take packed food like chocolate / sandwich / candy, etc inside the examination hall.
What to Carry for COVID-19 Precautions?
The candidates will be allowed to carry the following items due to COVID-19:
- Pocket hand sanitiser
- Transparent water bottle without a label
- Ball point pen
What Not to Carry to the AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centre?
There are some items that are prohibited inside the examination hall. Check the list of material not allowed in the examination hall given below.
- Textual materials
- Docu pens
- Slide rules
- Log tables
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculators
- Mobile Phones
- Any eatables / snacks
- Tea / coffee / cold drinks / water (loose or packed)
- Bluetooth devices
- Bits of papers
- Geometry / pencil box
- Handbag / purse
- Tape recorder
- Any metallic item
Details Mentioned on AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
After seeing the admit card, the candidates are going to observe some important details related to the examination specified in it. Check the details given below that are mentioned on AIAPGET hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Roll number
- Reporting time
- Address of the exam center
- Date of birth
- Course name
- Medium of paper
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidates
- Some general instructions
What To Do If Lost AIAPGET 2021 Application Number to Download Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to retrieve AIAPGET 2021 login credentials in order to download AIAPGET 2021 admit card.
- Click on the link given above or go to the official website,ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Then, click on the link ‘forget application number’
- In the next window, enter the details like name, e-mail id, mobile number, security pin.
- Next, click on the red coloured ‘submit’ button mentioned at the end of the page.
- Lastly, write the application number safely for future purposes.
Click Here to retrieve AIAPGET 2021 application number.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Check the pointers given below that candidates need to follow on the examination day.
- The candidates must report to the test centre 02 hours before the commencement of the exam in order to complete the frisking formalities before time.
- The registration desk closes 90 minutes before the examination. So, manage the time accordingly.
- The candidates must sit at their allotted seats immediately once the examination hall opens. Any candidate who is found on someone else’s seat will be disqualified from the examination.
- Carry AIAPGET 2021 hall ticket positively on the day of examination.
- Until the examination is over, candidates must not leave the examination hall.
- All the rough work has to be done on the sheets provided at the exam centre only. After the completion of the exam, the candidates have to hand over the sheets to the invigilator.
- The candidates are also required to sign the attendance sheet and paste the photograph on it.
- While attempting the question paper, ensure the subject paper mentioned on the screen is same as the one you opted. If not, inform the same to the invigilator.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for AIAPGET 2021.
Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in the online mode
Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the exam
No. of questions: The exam consists of 120 questions
Maximum marks: The exam is of 480 marks in total
Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +4 marks are awarded. On account of wrong answers, -1 marks are deducted
Medium of paper:
- Ayurveda – English and Hindi
- Unani – English and Urdu
- Siddha – English and Tamil
- Homeopathy – English only
Important Books to Study for AIAPGET 2021
Check the books given below to study for AIAPGET 2021.
|Success a Guidebook on HomeopathyEntrance Examination||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Solved Multiple Choice Questions|
UPSC &MD Entrance Examination (Homeopathy)
|M.C.Q.S of Gynaecology & Obstetrics foAIAPGET BUMS,M.D. (unani)||Buy Here|
|CONCEPT MCQs for AIAPGET/MO/House Surgeon|
Aspirants(For Unani Entrance Examinations)BUMS,M.D.(Unani)
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centres
Check the exam centres for AIAPGET 2021 given below.
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||GJ01|
|Ernakulam / Kochi||KL04|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||CH01|
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Ernakulam / Kochi||KL04|
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the answer key for AIAPGET at its official website, ntaaiapget.nic.in. The candidates can download AIAPGET 2021 answer key to calculate the answers. Along with the answer key, the question papers are also released in order to have accurately calculated scores before the declaration of the result.
Firstly, a provisional answer key is released which can be challenged if candidates find any error in it. The candidates have to pay Rs 1000 per question. After considering the errors, the final answer key is released.
About AIAPGET 2021
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a computer-based test conducted by NTA. It is conducted to offer admission in MD / MS / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha. The duration of the test is 120 minutes. The maximum marks of the test is 480. The test consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. Every question carries 04 marks and there is a negative marking of 01 marks in case of incorrect answers.
FAQs for AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
Ques. From where I can download AIAPGET 2021 hall ticket?
Ques. What are the details needed to download AIAPGET 2021 admit card?
Ques. What to do in case of a discrepancy in AIAPGET 2021 admit card?
Ques. Can I get my AIAPGET 2021 admit card through post?
Ques. Will I be issued duplicate AIAPGET 2021 admit card if I Ans. have forgotten it at my home?
Ques. Will I get the rough sheet at the examination centre?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.