AIA PGET 2018 Admit card has been issued by the All India Institute of Ayurveda. Only the successful registered candidates can download the valid admit card. The admit card of AIA PGET 2018 contains important information about the entrance examination such as Date, Time and Center of the test. The admit card can be obtained from the official website at aiapget.com or from the link below. The candidates who shall appear in the examination must take a printout of the admit card and should produce it in the examination hall on the day of entrance examination. The entrants will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the valid admit card and identity proof. After downloading it, candidates have to paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided for that purpose.
AIA PGET 2018 Admit Card
All the details regarding the examination center will be mentioned on the individual’s admit card. The entrants must reach in time and date as mentioned on the admit card of the examination. The admit card will be obtained after entering the login credentials as registration number, password, date of birth etc. whichever is applicable.The scheduled dates for AIA PGET 2018 is given below.
|Availability of Admit Card||25 May 2018|
|Date of examination||24 Jun 2018|
|Date of Re-examination||28 Aug 2018|
- Click here to download ADMIT card for re-exam of Candidates of Nextech center, NAGPUR.
- Click Here to download AIA PGET 2018 Admit Card.
How to Download the Admit card for AIA PGET 2018
The AIA PGET 2018 admit card will be obtained to the successfully registered candidates only. The admit card will be downloaded from the official website of All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test at aiapget.com The steps to issue the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website at aiapget.com and click on the “Download the AIA PGET 2018 Admit card”
- Now the login page to download the admit card will appear on the screen. Enter the login credentials as registration number, password, Date of Birth etc whichever is applicable.
- Click on the “submit” button and admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must download it and should take a printout of it and it must be retained till the admissions.
- Candidates have to paste a recent photograph on the admit card.
Specification for the photograph are as follows:
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- Photograph should be taken in a white/very light-colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. The candidate should look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains
The entrance examination of AIA PGET 2018 shall be held in the 20 cities of the country. The candidates will appear in the city which they have filled in the application form. The address of the examination center will be mentioned on the individual’s admit card. The list of the exam centers is given in table:
The entrance examination shall be conducted in the following manner:
|Nature of paper||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type)|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Duration||90 Minutes (1 ½ Hour)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for the correct answer, and 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.|
|Exam Syllabus||Subjects taught at the graduation level and as per the regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH.|
What all things to be carried at the examination center
- Two printed copies of Admit Card with latest passport size photo pasted on it (One will be retained by the centre); AND
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs*(must be original, valid and non-expired): PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph). The candidate must bring the same photo identity proof as mentioned during the registration process.
- Self-attested copy of authorized photo ID which will also be retained by the center.