The Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is offering MBBS, BDS admission through NEET 2017. The counselling to fill MBBS and BDS seats started on June 30, 2017, with filling of online application form. Now, the first merit list for MBBS and BDS admission has been released. The candidates may check it from the link below. Candidates can check complete details of GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2017 from this page given below.
Latest Announcement: – The Centralised counselling for BHMS Course-2017 scheduled for 21 Jul 2017 has been postponed till further orders.
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2017 through NEET
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||June 30, 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||July 08, 2017|
|Last date of submission of challan||July 10, 2017|
|Release of lists of eligible candidates||July 15, 2017|
|First Counselling for MBBS||July 19, 2017|
|First counselling for BDS||July 20, 2017|
|First counselling for BHMS||July 21, 2017|
|Second Counselling||August 18, 2017|
|Closing date of Counselling||August 31, 2017|
- An aspirant who qualifies in the NEET UG-2017 shall apply.
- Age Limit: He/She must have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December, 2017.
Those aspirants who are the citizens of India can apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool and All India Quota.
- Educational Qualification: You must have passed in each of the subject of 12th standard examination i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- Minimum percentage to qualify
- General: A minimum percentage of 50% is required.
- SC/ ST : A minimum percentage of 40% is required.
- Physically Disabled: At least 45% marks are required to qualify.
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Counselling
In GMCH counselling, the seats will be allocated to the deserving candidates. The allotment is on the basis of NEET UG 2017 merit/rank. The Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has also issued the notification that admission for MBBS course under NRI quota seats will be filled up through NEET 2017 for the session 2017. Only NEET 2017 qualified candidates are eligible for admission to MBBS NRI quota seats.
The application process has ended but the candidates may still have a look at the registration procedure from below.
- Filling up of Application Form: You need to enter the following data:
- Preferred Course
- Your Name
- Father’s Name/ Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender, Nationality and category
- NEET All India Rank
- Percentile Score
- Permanent Address and Correspondence Address
- Mobile Number and telephone number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Passport Number (In case of NRI/ PIO)
- Educational Qualification
- 10+1 University/ Board, subjects, year and marks acquired
- 10+2 University/ Board, subjects, year and marks acquired
- NEET-UG 2017 Score
- Uploading of Photograph: Upload the photograph as per the specification
Enter the verification Text.
- Payment of Application Fee: You are required to take out the printout of Challan form and visit any Branch of State Bank of India to deposit the application fee in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH on the next day of working. After submitting the challan form, you will receive a journal Number by the bank.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.300/- + Bank Charges, if any|
|General & all other categories||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any|
|NRI||Rs. 6800/- + Bank Charges, if any|
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS Admission Notification 2017 for NRI Quota Seats
Following is the notice which GMCH Chandigarh released to inform people about MBBS admission 2017 for NRI Quota Seats. It is indeed clear from this notice that entrance exam that students can appear for is CBSE NEET UG 2017.