The Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is offering MBBS, BDS admission through NEET 2018. Interested candidates will have to fill the application form from the official website of GMCH Chandigarh. Candidates can check complete details of GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 from this page given below.
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 through NEET
The table below enlists all the important events for the GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2018. Please refer to the table below to get a clear idea about all the important events. This table will also help you to track all the important events for the admission.
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||06 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||18 Jun 2018|
|Release of lists of eligible candidates||July 2018|
|First Counselling for MBBS||July 2018|
|First counselling for BDS||July 2018|
|First counselling for BHMS||July 2018|
|Second Counselling||Aug 2018|
|Closing date of Counselling||Aug 2018|
- An aspirant who qualifies in the NEET UG-2018 shall apply.
- Age Limit: He/She must have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December 2018.
Those aspirants who are the citizens of India can apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool and All India Quota.
- Educational Qualification: You must have passed in each of the subjects of 12th standard examination i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- Minimum percentage to qualify
- General: A minimum percentage of 50% is required.
- SC/ ST : A minimum percentage of 40% is required.
- Physically Disabled: At least 45% marks are required to qualify.
Application Form for MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 will be available on the official website on the scheduled date. Candidates need to fill up the application form in the prescribed format before the last date.
Instructions how to fill up Application Form
- Filling up of Application Form: You need to enter the following data:
- Preferred Course
- Your Name
- Father’s Name/ Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender, Nationality and category
- NEET All India Rank
- Percentile Score
- Permanent Address and Correspondence Address
- Mobile Number and telephone number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Passport Number (In case of NRI/ PIO)
- Educational Qualification:
- 10+1 University/ Board, subjects, year and marks acquired
- 10+2 University/ Board, subjects, year and marks acquired
- NEET-UG 2018 Score
- Uploading of Photograph: Upload the photograph as per the specification.
- Payment of Application Fee: You are required to take out the printout of Challan form and visit any Branch of State Bank of India to deposit the application fee in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH on the next day of work. After submitting the challan form, you will receive a journal Number by the bank.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.300/- + Bank Charges, if any|
|General & all other categories||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any|
|NRI||Rs. 6800/- + Bank Charges, if any|
Official Website: gmch.gov.in
Insofar, only official notice and application form details of GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as GMCH Chandigarh releases GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.