Jharkhand MBBS Admission Through NEET 2020 is conducted under the supervision of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is necessary that the students who wish to participate in the MBBS counselling for Jharkhand admission 2020 first qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2020. Students should also note that there shall be no separate state-level medical entrance exam for granting admission to students in the various medical colleges across the state of Jharkhand. Thus, candidates who wish to get admission for the MBBS/ BDS courses in the Jharkhand state quota need to apply through NEET 2020 exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You can get the complete details about the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 on this page below.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
– JCECEB has released the notification for conducting the first online interview for enrollment in Ayush-UG Level Course (BDS) and Ayush Graduate Level Courses. Click here to check it.
– JCECEB has released the notice regarding the extension of the last date for filing objections up to November 16, 2020. Click here to check it.
– JCECEB has released not eligible candidates on the basis of NEET UG 2020 for state quota seats. Click here to check it.
– JCECEB has released the provisional state merit list prepared on the basis of NEET UG 2020 for State Quota Seats. Click here to check it.
– The application form has been released now. Scroll down to Apply.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Through NEET 2020
Candidates need to remember that the admission into Jharkhand medical colleges is highly dependent on the NEET 2020 exam as it commences only after the NEET 2020 results will announce. The application form for preparation of State merits rank list for admission in MBBS/BDS/Ayush level courses available as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are requested to fill the form on or before the last date of submission. The table below comprises of all the important events for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020.
The Schedule for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020-
|Availability of online application form for preparation of State merits rank||30 Oct 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||05 Nov 2020|
|EDit in Application form||06 Nov 2020|
|Provisional state Merit List||10 Nov 2020|
|Objection on provisional merit list||11-|
|Final state merit list||14 Nov 2020|
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 Notice
Click here to download the Notice.
Registration for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020
This application form has released by JCECEB on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill up these application forms and register themselves for the counselling process. Once, the registration process is successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the JCECEB. Then the official exam body will prepare a final list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Jharkhand.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020.
- For General/EWS/BC-I/BC-II – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates of all category – Rs. 250/-
- For Divyang of any category – Nil
The criteria for filling the form-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category and are claiming against the reserved seat will have to produce their original Caste certificate in a proper format in at the time of Counselling,
- Students should have qualified their Higher secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group).
- Applicants should have appeared for NEET 2020.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the important dates of counselling for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2020. Candidates can check the counselling details from the official website or direct link to check the same will be provided below. As per the official information released in the previous year, there were more than one counselling rounds for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission. Candidates are advised to be present for their counselling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counselling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the counselling round.
Documents for the Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates are advised to be present for their counseling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counseling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2020 counseling round.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
Merit List For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020
The State Merit Rank Prepared on the basis of NEET and it will be available on the official website. A direct link to access the State Merit Rank will be provided below. Candidates are advised to click on the link which will be given to search for their names. It is also advised to check other details mentioned around to cross-verify one’s admission. This merit list is the final merit list and it is published on the official website of JCECEB.
Details Mentioned on The Merit List: The merit list released by the JCECEB will comprise of the following details. Please refer to the points below to get a rough idea about the details mentioned in the merit list
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- NEET AIR
- State Category
- State CML Rank
- State Cat. Rank
- State PH
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Process 2020
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Then JCECEB will release State merit rank on the basis of NEET 2020 on the official website and the merit list of Jharkhand MBBS 2020 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Candidates who had applied for Jharkhand state quota need to make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the state quota admissions.
Reservations for Admission in Jharkhand MBBS 2020
The reservation criteria is as below-
Seat Matrix for Jharkhand MBBS 2020
The following seat matrix is based on the previous year details, you can refer it for reference purpose-
List Of MBBS/ BDS Colleges For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020
The table below comprises the list of all the medical colleges of Jharkhand as per last year information. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Jharkhand MBBS Admission process. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake as per last year record.
|Name of Medical College / Institution||Management of College||Course||Annual Seat Intake|
|M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Government||MBBS||100|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||Government||MBBS||50|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Government||MBBS||150|
|Awadh Dental College & Hospital, Jamshedpur||Private||BDS||100|
|Hazaribag College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Hazaribag||Private||BDS||100|
|Vananchal Dental College & Hospital, Ranchi||Private||BDS||100|
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information regarding the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020, Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.