Jharkhand MBBS admission 2018 will be conducted under the supervision of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is necessary that the students who wish to participate in the MBBS counseling for Jharkhand admission 2018 first qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG 2018. Students should also note that there shall be no separate state-level medical entrance exam for granting admission to students in the various medical colleges across the state of Jharkhand. Thus, candidates who wish to get admission in the Jharkhand state quota need to apply for the MBBS/ BDS courses for the state quota of Jharkhand through NEET (UG) 2018 exam which is conducted by the Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE). You can get the complete details about the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 on this page below.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
It should be noted that there are about five medical government colleges and two dental government colleges in the state of Jharkhand. 15% of the state quota seats will be allotted through NEET 2018. Whereas, the remaining 85% of the seats will be allocated to candidates through the Jharkhand MBBS admission process 2018. Thus, candidates need to remember that the admission into Jharkhand medical colleges is highly dependent on the NEET 2018 exam as it will commence only after the NEET (UG) 2018 results have been announced. The table below comprises of all the important events for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018.
|Announcement of the Jharkhand MBBS 2018 Application Form||23 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Merit list||30 Jun 2018|
|First round Counselling Date||03 & 04 Jul 2018|
|Second round Counselling Date||21 to 24 Jul 2018|
|Mop up round Counselling Date||23 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check notice regarding vacant seats in All India Quota after the surrender of seats.
- Click here to check the Adv. No. 74 dated Aug 10, 2018 (Detailed information regarding 2nd Round
of Counselling for Admission in M.B.B.S., B.D.S. & Ayush-(UG) Level Courses on NEET (UG) -2018 Result Based Revised & final State Merit List.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the important dates of counselling for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2018. Candidates can check the counselling details from the link available below.
- Click here to check counselling notice for admission in Ayush-UG Level Courses on the basis of Final State Merit List based on NEET (UG)
- Click here to check the 2nd Mop-up Round detail counselling notice regarding BDS and Ayush-UG Level Courses
- Click here to check the Information regarding MOP UP counselling.
- Click here to check the Seat Matrix for 2nd Round of Counselling for Admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush (UG) Level Courses on the basis of NEET (UG) 2018.
- Click here to chcek Adv. No. 73 dated Aug 10, 2018 (2nd Round of Counselling Notice regarding admission in State Quota Seats of M.B.B.S., B.D.S. & Ayush – (UG) Courses.
- Click here to check the notice regarding fresh registration of state merit rank for 2nd round of counselling on the basis of NEET (UG) 2018- Result.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding 2nd Round Counselling of Jharkhand Engineering Entrance
- Click Here to check the revised notice regarding 1st Round Counselling Notice of M.B.B.S,./B.D.S.
Merit List For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
The Revised and Final State Merit Rank Prepared on the basis of NEET (UG) has been released by the conducting body. It is made available on the official website and in the link given below. Candidates are advised to click on the link given to search for their names. It is also advised to check other details mentioned around to cross-verify one’s admission.
Details Mentioned on The Merit List: The merit list released by the JCECEB will comprise of the following details. Please refer to the points below to get a rough idea about the details mentioned in the merit list
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- NEET AIR
- State Category
- State CML Rank
- State Cat. Rank
- State PH
- Click here to check the Final State Merit Rank for 2nd round counselling on the basis of NEET (UG) – 2018 for State Quota Seats of M.B.B.S., B.D.S. & Ayush – (UG) Courses
- Click here to check the Provisional State Merit Rank Prepared (For 2nd Round of Counselling) on the basis of NEET (UG) – 2018 for State Quota Seats of M.B.B.S., B.D.S. & Ayush – (UG) Courses.
- Click here to check the Revised Merit List.
Application Forms For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
The application forms have been issued by JCECEB as soon as NEET sends the merit list for the state quota admissions. Eligible candidates can fill the application forms for Jharkhand admissions from the official website of JCECEB. Candidates can fill their application forms with accurate information before the last scheduled late to be eligible to be considered for the counseling session.
Application Process is over..!!
Notice Regarding Preparation of State Merit Rank on the basis of NEET UG
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Process 2018
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Students chose the Jharkhand state admission quota while registering for the NEET exam 2018. As, soon as the NEET results are announced the Directorate General of Health Services (ME) of Government of India will send a state merit list to the state counseling authority, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- Then JCECEB will release the same merit list as the provisional merit list on the official website and the merit list of Jharkhand MBBS 2018 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Candidates who had applied for Jharkhand state quota need to make sure that they make sure that fulfill all the eligibility criterias for the state quota admissions.
Eligibility Criterias For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
The eligibility criteria for state admissions are listed below for your reference
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category and are claiming against the reserved seat will have to produce their original Caste certificate in proper format in at the time of Counselling,
- Students should have qualified their Higher secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group).
- Applicants should have appeared for NEET (UG) 2018.
Once, the merit list has been published on the official website the JCECEB will also invite application forms for state quota seats of Jharkhand. This application form will be released in by JCECEB. Eligible candidates should fill up these application forms and register themselves for the counseling process. Once, the registration process has been successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the JCECEB. Then the official exam body will prepare a final list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counseling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Jharkhand. This merit list will be the final merit list and it will be published on the official website of JCECEB. The board will also release a list of all the rejected candidates for the state quota admission.
Counselling Schedule For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
As per the official information released in the previous year, there were 2 counseling rounds for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018. Candidates are advised to be present for their counseling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counseling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the counseling round.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
List Of MBBS/ BDS Colleges For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
The table below comprises the list of all the medical colleges of Jharkhand. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Jharkhand MBBS Admission process 2018. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake.
|Name of Medical College / Institution||Management of College||Course||Annual Seat Intake|
|M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Government||MBBS||100|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||Government||MBBS||50|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Government||MBBS||150|
|Awadh Dental College & Hospital, Jamshedpur||Private||BDS||100|
|Hazaribag College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Hazaribag||Private||BDS||100|
|Vananchal Dental College & Hospital, Ranchi||Private||BDS||100|
The conducting body has released the seat matrix recently. It is made available to maintain transparency and to leave no room for ambiguity. Candidates can have a look at it by clicking on it.
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in