Jharkhand MBBS admission 2019 is conducted under the supervision of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is necessary that the students who wish to participate in the MBBS counselling for Jharkhand admission 2019 first qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG 2019. Students should also note that there shall be no separate state-level medical entrance exam for granting admission to students in the various medical colleges across the state of Jharkhand. Thus, candidates who wish to get admission for the MBBS/ BDS courses in the Jharkhand state quota need to apply through NEET (UG) 2019 exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You can get the complete details about the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 on this page below.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates need to remember that the admission into Jharkhand medical colleges is highly dependent on the NEET 2019 exam as it commences only after the NEET (UG) 2019 results have been announced. The application form for preparation of State merits rank list for admission in MBBS/BDS/Ayush UG level courses is available as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are requested to fill the form on or before the last date of submission. The table below comprises of all the important events for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019.
|Availability of online application form for preparation of State merits rank||26 Jun 2019|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||01 Jul 2019|
|Provisional state Merit List||03 Jul 2019|
|Revises and final Merit list||04 Jul 2019|
|First counselling||05 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the counselling notice for physically handicapped candidates.
- Click here to check the regarding the extended date for Submission of online application Form for Preparation of State Merit Rank on the basis of NEET(UG)-2019 result.
- Click here to check the notice for the interview on the basis of enrollment in MBBS, BDS and undergraduate courses.
Merit List For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
The State Merit Rank Prepared on the basis of NEET (UG) and it will be available on the official website. A direct link to access the State Merit Rank will be provided below. Candidates are advised to click on the link which will be given to search for their names. It is also advised to check other details mentioned around to cross-verify one’s admission. This merit list is the final merit list and it is published on the official website of JCECEB.
- Click here to check the revised & final state merit list prepared on the basis of NEET (UG) 2019 for state quota seats of MBBS course for conducting online special round of counselling.
- Click here to check the revised seat matrix for Mop-up round of counselling on the basis of revised & final state merit list prepared from NEET(UG)-2019
- Click here to check the provisional Seat Matrix for Mop-up Round of Counselling on the basis of revised & final State merit List Prepared from NEET(UG)-2019.
- Click here to check the provisional state merit list prepared on the basis of NEET (UG)-2019 for state quota seats of M.B.B.S, B.D.S and AYUSH-UG level courses for MOP-UP round of counselling.
- Click here to check Revised Seat Matrix for Second Round of Counselling on the Basis of Revised & Final State Merit List Prepared from NEET(UG)-2019
- Click Here to check Provisional Seat Matrix for Second Round of Counselling on the Basis of revised & Final State Merit List Prepared from NEET (UG)-2019.
- Click here to check the revised & final state merit list prepared on the basis of NEET (UG)-2019 for 2nd round counselling.
- Click here to check provisional merit list for 2nd round counselling.
- Click Here to check the Final State Merit List.
Details Mentioned on The Merit List: The merit list released by the JCECEB will comprise of the following details. Please refer to the points below to get a rough idea about the details mentioned in the merit list
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- NEET AIR
- State Category
- State CML Rank
- State Cat. Rank
- State PH
Application Forms For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
This application form has been released by JCECEB on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill up these application forms and register themselves for the counselling process. Once, the registration process is successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the JCECEB. Then the official exam body will prepare a final list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Jharkhand.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
The eligibility criteria for state admissions are listed below for your reference
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category and are claiming against the reserved seat will have to produce their original Caste certificate in a proper format in at the time of Counselling,
- Students should have qualified their Higher secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group).
- Applicants should have appeared for NEET (UG) 2019.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Process 2019
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Then JCECEB will release State merit rank on the basis of NEET 2019 on the official website and the merit list of Jharkhand MBBS 2019 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Candidates who had applied for Jharkhand state quota need to make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the state quota admissions.
Counselling Schedule For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be released the important dates of counselling for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2019. Candidates can check the counselling details from the official website or direct link to check the same will be provided below. As per the official information released in the previous year, there were more than one counselling rounds for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission. Candidates are advised to be present for their counselling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counselling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the counselling round.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
List Of MBBS/ BDS Colleges For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
The table below comprises the list of all the medical colleges of Jharkhand as per last year information. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Jharkhand MBBS Admission process. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake as per last year record.
|Name of Medical College / Institution||Management of College||Course||Annual Seat Intake|
|M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Government||MBBS||100|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||Government||MBBS||50|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Government||MBBS||150|
|Awadh Dental College & Hospital, Jamshedpur||Private||BDS||100|
|Hazaribag College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Hazaribag||Private||BDS||100|
|Vananchal Dental College & Hospital, Ranchi||Private||BDS||100|
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information regarding the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019, Download Admission Notice.