Assam MBBS Admission 2019- It has conducted under the supervision of Directorate of Medical Education Assam. Students who qualified the National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG 2019 will participate in MBBS Admission and Counselling for Assam MBBS Admission 2019. Students should note that there shall be no state-level medical exam in Assam for the selection of candidates for the various MBBS colleges of Assam and Regional Dental Colleges of Guwahati. Hence, candidates have to apply for the MBBS/ BDS courses for Assam quota through NEET (UG) 2019 exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You can get the complete details about the Assam MBBS Admission 2019 on this page below.
Assam MBBS Admission 2019
The Assam MBBS Admission 2019 has conducted to grant admission to 85% of total seats to the candidates who hold domicile in the state of Assam. The table below comprises of all the important events for the Assam MBBS Admission 2019. However, candidates should note that the admission process for Assam is highly dependent on the NEET 2019 exam as it will commence only after the NEET (UG) 2019 results have been announced. The candidates under General (UR), OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) category need not apply. The application form is available for a list of categories who need to submit applications form for claiming the following quotas:
- Schedule Tribes (Hills).
- Martyrs of Assam movement quota.
- Extremist Violence quota.
- Char Area quota.
- Ex-Serviceman Serving Defence personnel quota.
- Freedom Fighters quota.
- TGI/Ex-TGL quota
- other distinguished categories.
|Applications Form available||15 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||19 Jun 2019|
|Date of Counselling||28 Jun to 05 Jul 2019|
|Reporting to the college for admission||11 & 12 Jul 2019|
Government of Assam has released admission notice which states list of candidates for admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS course in the medical and dental colleges of Assam for the session 2019. But, now notice regarding suspension of admission list has also released. The selected candidate’s list is available at the official website as pdf form and is also provided here.
- Click Here to check Notice regarding Admission List for MBBS/BDS Courses, Session, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates.
Registration / Application Form For Assam MBBS Admission 2019
The Director of Medical Education, Assam has invited application forms for the counselling process starts from June 15, 2019. It has published the merit list which is sent to it by the Directorate General of Health Services (ME) of Government of India. Eligible candidates who wish to participate in the Assam MBBS Admission 2019 process need to register themselves online on the official website of DME i.e. www.dmeassam.gov.in
Assam MBBS admission state merit list of NEET-UG, 2019 (For 80% State Quota seats) session of 2019. All the eligible candidates are requested to the official website, i.e., www.dme.assam.gov.in from time to time for any further notifications, etc. for the allotment process of 1st year MBBS/BDS Courses, Session, 2019. The merit list regarding Assam MBBS admission is given below to check the same.
Merit List: Click here to check the Assam MBBS admission state merit list of NEET-UG 2019 (For 85% State Quota Seats).
Assam MBBS Admission Procedure 2019
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Assam MBBS Admission 2019 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Candidates who have opted for the state admission quota while registering for the NEET exam 2019. As, soon as the NEET results are announced the Directorate General of Health Services (ME) of Government of India will send a state merit list to the state counselling authority, Director of Medical Education, Assam.
- Then DME has released a provisional merit list on the official website and the merit list of Assam MBBS 2019 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Once, the merit list has been published by DME on the official website the Directorate will also issue an admission notice that will notify the candidates about the form filing for state quota seats of Assam. This application form will release in the online mode on the official website of DME. Eligible candidates should fill up these application forms and register themselves for the exam.
- Once, the registration process has been successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the Director of Medical Education, Assam.
- The Directorate will then prepare a list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Assam & Guwahati. This merit list will be the final merit list and it will be published on the official website of DME and it will also be published in all the leading local daily newspapers of Assam.
List Of MBBS/ BDS Colleges For Assam MBBS Admission 2019
The table below comprises the list of colleges of Assam and seat details are last year, it will be updated. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Assam MBBS 2019 process. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake.
|Name of the College||Course||Management of College||Seats|
|Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||MBBS||Govt.||170|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam||MBBS||Govt-Society||100|
|Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||MBBS||Govt.||156|
|Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Silchar Medical College, Silchar||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||BDS||Govt.||40|
Official Website: www.dme.assam.gov.in