Assam MBBS Admission 2021 – Directorate of Medical Education has released the state merit list for admission to MBBS course for 2021 session. The admission to various colleges of Assam MBBS course is done the basis of the NEET 2021 Score. There will be no state-level exam for admission to the MBBS courses for any of the colleges in the state. Candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2021 is eligible For Assam MBBS Admission 2021. It is mandatory to appear in NEET 2021 for Assam MBBS Admission 2021. You can get the complete details about the Assam MBBS Admission 2021 on this page below.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest – DME, Assam has released the notice to submit the Pro forma by the candidates up to the rank of 1000 in the Assam State NEET UG 2021 merit list. Click here to check and submit the Pro forma on or before deadline.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Through NEET 2021
The Assam MBBS Admission 2021 has been conducted to grant admission to 85% of total seats to the candidates who hold domicile in the state of Assam.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Merit list
Assam MBBS admission state merit list of NEET, 2021 (For 80% State Quota seats) session of 2021. All the eligible candidates are requested to the official website, i.e., dme.assam.gov.in from time to time for any further notifications, etc. for the allotment process of 1st year MBBS/BDS Courses, Session, 2021. The merit list regarding Assam MBBS admission is given below to check the same.
Merit List: Click here to check the Assam State MBBS Admission 2021 Merit List.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates who are interested to take part in the seat allotment process for Assam MBBS Admission 2021 must check the schedule for the same.
|Release of state merit list||24 Nov 2021|
Registration / Application Form For Assam MBBS Admission 2021
The Director of Medical Education, Assam has released the application forms for the counselling process. It is displayed the merit list which is sent to it by the Directorate General of Health Services (ME) of the Government of India. Eligible candidates who wish to participate in the Assam MBBS Admission 2021 process need to register themselves online on the official website of DME i.e. dme.assam.gov.in.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Counselling
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Assam MBBS Counselling 2021 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Candidates who have opted for the state admission quota while registering for the NEET exam 2021. As, soon as the NEET results are announced the Directorate General of Health Services (ME) of Government of India will send a state merit list to the state counselling authority, Director of Medical Education, Assam.
- Then DME has released a provisional merit list on the official website and the merit list of Assam MBBS 2021 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Once, the merit list has been published by DME on the official website the Directorate will also issue an admission notice that will notify the candidates about the form filing for state quota seats of Assam. This application form will release in the online mode on the official website of DME. Eligible candidates should fill up these application forms and register themselves for the exam.
- Once, the registration process has been successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the Director of Medical Education, Assam.
- The Directorate will then prepare a list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Assam & Guwahati. This merit list will be the final merit list and it will be published on the official website of DME and it will also be published in all the leading local daily newspapers of Assam.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Reservation
As per last year’s information candidates can claim the reservation for the categories mentioned below.
- Schedule Tribes (Hills).
- Martyrs of Assam movement quota.
- Extremist Violence quota.
- Char Area quota.
- Ex-Serviceman Serving Defence personnel quota.
- Freedom Fighters quota.
- TGI/Ex-TGL quota
- other distinguished categories.
Assam MBBS Admission 2021 Seat Status
The table below comprises the list of colleges of Assam and seat details are last year, it will be updated. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Assam MBBS 2021 process. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake. The seat status provided here is as per last yera’s information.
|Name of the College||Course||Management of College||Seats|
|Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||MBBS||Govt.||170|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam||MBBS||Govt-Society||100|
|Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||MBBS||Govt.||156|
|Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Silchar Medical College, Silchar||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur||MBBS||Govt.||100|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||BDS||Govt.||40|
About Directorate Of Medical Education, Assam
The directorate of medical education, Assam was established in year 1984, as part of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. There are different colleges affiliated to it which offers admission to various courses.The main aim of Directorate of Meical Education, Assam is to promote medical science in different streams like Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic medicine and paramedical science.
Official Website: dme.assam.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.