The Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result and merit list have been published by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations at its official website, jakbopee.org / jakbopee.net. Results for Jammu B.Ed 2018 will be announced later after the conduction of entrance test. The result would be published in pdf format. The Board do not provide any intimation whatsoever about non-selection will be sent individually and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed. Entrance test result 2018 has been available online and also in both offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar/Jammu. The result is available on BOPEE’s website at www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net. The Board published a rank wise provisional list of B.Ed. Kashmir/ B.Ed. (Special Education) 2018 of all candidates who appeared in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed entrance test 2018. The candidates can check more information on Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result from the page below.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result from the official website or through the link provided here. Schedule of the declaration of result for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 is given below.
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 entrance exam date||25 Feb 2018||24 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||02 Apr 2018||12 Jul 2018|
- Check here Sixth Provisional Select List of candidates of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Fifth Provisional Select List of candidates of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Fourth Provisional Select List of candidates of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional third list of admission to B.Ed. Course, Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional 6th and final list to B. Ed. Kashmir in lASE.
- Click here to check the Provisional third and final list of admission to B.Ed. Special Education 2018, in Composite Regional Centre (CRC).
- Click here to check the Second Provisional Select List of candidates of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the result of candidates having deficient documents in B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the First Provisional Select List of candidates of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit list of B.Ed. Jammu 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional 4th Admission list of candidates to B.Ed. Kashmir 2018.
- Click Here to check the Provisional 3rd Admission list of candidates to B.Ed. Kashmir 2018.
- Click Here to check the Provisional list and Admission of Candidates for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018
- Click Here to check the provisional select list of Kashmir B.Ed 2018.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org.
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link that provided on this page to check the result.
- The result is available in pdf format.
- Open the pdf file and enter Ctrl+ F. Now, enter your name.
- The name is highlighted in the list. Kindly check your result.
Note: The re-evaluation of the Answer Sheets manually, therefore, or otherwise, is not allowed as that will impinge upon the rule of equality which calls for uniform treatment given to all the candidates. However, re-totalling of marks will be allowed on a written request along with payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu. The application will be received within 03 (three) days after the declaration of result. Any application received after this date shall not be entertained.
Details Mentioned in the Result PDF
Candidates can find the following details in the pdf file:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Overall Rank
- Category Rank
The merit lists has been prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category. A separate merit list is published for each Reserved Category.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- The candidate obtaining higher marks in “Aptitude for Teaching Profession” will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age will be given preference.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original in the College at the time of Admission:
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate.