The Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result and merit list will be published by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations at its official website, jakbopee.org / jakbopee.net. The result will be published in pdf format. The Board will not provide any intimation whatsoever about non-selection will be sent individually and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed. Entrance test result 2018 will be available online and also in both offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar/Jammu. The result will be available on BOPEE’s website at www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net. The Board will also publish a rank wise provisional list of B.Ed. Kashmir/ B.Ed. (Special Education) 2018 of all candidates who appeared in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed entrance test 2018. The candidates can check more information on Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result from the page below.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result from the official website or through the link which will be provided here. Schedule of the declaration of result for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 is given below.
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 entrance exam date||25 Feb 2018||24 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced||To be announced|
Result: Candidates can check their Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed result 2018 on jakbopee.org
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- The result will be available in pdf format.
- Open the pdf file and enter Ctrl+ F. Now, enter your name.
- The name will be highlighted in the list. Kindly check your result.
Details Mentioned in the Result PDF
Candidates can find the following details in the pdf file:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Overall Rank
- Category Rank
The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category. A separate merit list will be published for each Reserved Category.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- The candidate obtaining higher marks in “Aptitude for Teaching Profession” will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age will be given preference.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original in the College at the time of Admission:
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate.
Seat Intake for B.Ed Program
The following Govt. college of the State runs the Courses of Bachelor of Education:
- The Government College of Education, Canal Road in Jammu runs the Course of Bachelor of Education.
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) (Formerly Govt. College of Education), M. A. Road, Srinagar)
|Category||Name of the College|
|Govt College of Education, Srinagar||Composite Regional Centre, Srinagar|