After the successful conduction of Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), the application process for the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 has been announced recently on the official website. Candidates who are going to appear in the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 must bring the print out of the B.Ed 2019 Admit card on the examination day. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to B.Ed programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Check more details regarding the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 in the article below.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2019
Application form for Kashmir and Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 will be released in the month of January & April respectively. Candidates can check the tentative dates below, so candidates are advised to fill the online form as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle. Check the complete schedule for J&K B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 in the table below.
|Online application for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 commences from||15 Jan 2019||01 Apr 2019|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||15 Feb 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced||To be announced|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 entrance exam date||24 Mar 2019||23 Jun 2019|
|Answer Key is available||On the day the exam is over||On the day the exam is over|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced||To be announced|
A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B.Ed. the course must ensure that they fulfill the following criteria:
- Should be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the constitution of the J&K
- Should possess a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution according to the 10+2+3 pattern or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- Must have obtained a minimum 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JkPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode only at jakbopee.org or jakbopee.net. Candidates need to register first by providing their valid general details like Name, Date of Birth etc and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application. Upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications. On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the online application and make payment for the application. The examination fee is Rs. 1200/-.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 will be released online at jakbopee.org. The registered candidates can download there admit card by entering details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test. Candidates will have to affix a recent passport photo on the admit card and get it attested by a gazetted officer. The candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process is not over.
- Applicants, who don’t have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on a nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day at the below-mentioned BOPEE offices: BOPEE Office, Bagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. To 4 P.M.) OR BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 4 P.M.)
- Additionally, candidates can also avail these services at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges or at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District.
- Candidates shall have to preserve Admit Cards till the allotment of seats/completion of
The time schedule for Jammu B.Ed 2019 to be followed by the candidates on the day of the examination is as follows:
|10:55 AM||Reporting time in the Examination Hall.|
|11:00 AM||The Invigilator shall ascertain the identity of each candidate by comparing his/her facial appearance with the photograph given in the admit card and attendance sheet.|
|11:15 AM||Candidates will be given OMR Answer Sheet. They will go through instructions printed and fill in the particulars on the Answer Sheet|
|11:25 AM||They will be given the Question Booklet. The Question Booklet number is to be entered on the Answer Sheet.|
|11:30 AM||They will break open the seal of the Question Booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|02:00 PM||The candidates will hand over the OMR Answer Sheets to the Invigilator, take the Question Booklet and OMR candidate’s copy along with them and leave the examination hall only when they are asked to leave.|
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Written Test
- Duration of the exam: 150 minutes (two and a half hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Answer Key
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2019 answer Key will be released after the entrance exam. Once the exam will be held successfully at all the test centres, the BOPEE will release the answer key for Jammu aspirants on the day of the exam itself. With the help of J&K B.ED Answer Key, the candidates can cross check their answers and estimate their probable score. The candidates can also submit objection(s) if there is any in the answer key, either online or by sending the necessary proof to the BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu within the three working days.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Merit List
The merit lists for J&K B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 will be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category. The merit list for Open Category and Reserved Category would be available separately.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Result
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Result 2019 will be published online at the Board’s website. Candidates who will appear for the test can check their result by entering their roll number. The result will available online as well as in both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar/Jammu. There shall be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets. However, the candidates can apply for Re-totaling of marks by sending a written request along with payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Seat Details
The following number of seats are for reservation for the categories as given below:
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06||02|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02||04|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02||04|
|Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01||02|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02||04|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20||40|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03||06|
|Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)||03||06|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP)||02||04|
|Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)||01||02|
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org.
Click here to check the Admission Notification for B.Ed. Kashmir (IASE) & B.Ed. Special Education (CRC) Courses.
For more information on Kashmir B.Ed 2019 entrance exam candidates can Download Information Brochure.
For more information on Jammu B.Ed 2019 entrance exam candidates can refer the 2018 information brochure, Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, only the details for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination and Dates for Jammu B.Ed has been announced. Information on this page for Jammu is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BOPEE will release the Official Notification, information will be updated here.