|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 is conducted by the J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 entrance exam is held as per the schedule given below at various test centers. Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed. 2017 Entrance Test is the gateway for admission in Govt. College of Education, M.A. Road Srinagar and Govt. College of Education. Canal Road, Jammu. Get here complete details of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 such as application form submission, admit card, exam pattern, results.
Latest – Selected candidates list for Admission to B.Ed (Jammu) 2017 has been published. Kindly Check it through the “Merit List” below.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2017
The candidates are required to go through E- Information Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all the requirements; satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions; and submit Online Application Form within the prescribed date. The duration of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme shall be two academic years or as per norms of the affiliating university.
Important dates for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 exam is given in the table below.
|Event||Kashmir & B.Ed SE||Jammu|
|Receipt of online application forms||27 Jan 2017||15 May 2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||28 Feb 2017||15 Jun 2017|
|Download B.Ed 2017 admit card||14 Mar 2017||13 Jul 2017|
|Date of JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Test 2017||26 Mar 2017||23 Jul 2017|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2017 Application Form
JKBOPEE issue online application form for B.Ed 2017 Entrance Test. Briefly, the details of submission of application form for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 entrance test are as follows.
- Application form of B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 must be filled online as per instructions mentioned in the e-brochure.
- The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed.
- Provisional registration slip will be generated after submission of form. Download the same and preserve for future reference.
- Once the payment is successful, the Application Form is generated for submission and print-out. SUBMIT button is need to be clicked by the candidate.
A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must:
- be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K;
- have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognised University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;
The candidates appearing / appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card is very important document. Without JKBOPEE Admit Card 2017 no candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without. Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2017 Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. The Admit Cards for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Exam 2017 is available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites on photo paper printed in colour.
Knowing the entrance exam pattern for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2017 entrance exam is important for candidates. As per the information brochure released online, the exam consists of one paper, with 160 questions. The Time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be 2.5 hours (150 minutes).
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||40|
- All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
The Entrance Examination shall be held at the centres as may be specified by the BOPEE in Srinagar city/Jammu City;
Centres shall be allotted by the BOPEE and the information for the same shall be provided to the candidates on the Admit Card. The centre of examination once allotted shall not be changed, The BOPEE shall not conduct another test in any circumstances what so ever for those candidates who fail to appear in the test on the scheduled date.