Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Candidates who appeared in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 can check their result. The candidates are shortlisted for admission to B.Ed programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Check more details regarding the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 in the article below.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020
Application form for Kashmir and Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 will be released in the month of January & April respectively. Candidates can check the dates below, candidates are advised to fill the online form as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle. Check the complete schedule for J&K B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 in the table below.
As per last year.
|Event||Kashmir (Expected)||Jammu (Expected)|
|Online application for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2020 commences from||Second week of Jan 2020||First week of Apr 2020|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||First week of Mar 2020||Third week of May 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Second week of Mar 2020||Second week of Jun 2020|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 entrance exam date||Last week of Mar 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Answer Key is available||On the day the exam is over||On the day the exam is over|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of Apr 2020||First week of Jul 2020|
|Date of joining||Last week of May 2020||–|
A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B.Ed. the course must ensure that they fulfill the following criteria:
- Should be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the constitution of the J&K
- Should possess a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution according to the 10+2+3 pattern or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- Must have obtained a minimum 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode only at jakbopee.org or jakbopee.net. Candidates need to register first by providing their valid general details like Name, Date of Birth etc and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application. Upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications. On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the online application and make payment for the application. The examination fee is Rs. 1200/-.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Jammu & kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 will be released online at jakbopee.org. The registered candidates can download there admit card by entering details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test. Candidates will have to affix a recent passport photo on the admit card and get it attested by a gazetted officer. The candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process is not over.
- Applicants, who don’t have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on a nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day at the below-mentioned BOPEE offices: BOPEE Office, Bagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. To 4 P.M.) OR BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 4 P.M.)
- Additionally, candidates can also avail these services at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges or at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District.
- Candidates shall have to preserve Admit Cards till the allotment of seats/completion of
The time schedule for Jammu B.Ed 2020, to be followed by the candidates on the day of the examination is as follows:
As per last year.
|09:55 AM||Reporting time in the Examination Hall.|
|10:00 AM||The Invigilator shall ascertain the identity of each candidate by comparing his/her facial appearance with the photograph given in the admit card and attendance sheet.|
|10:15 AM||Candidates will be given OMR Answer Sheet. They will go through instructions printed and fill in the particulars on the Answer Sheet|
|10:25 AM||They will be given the Question Booklet. The Question Booklet number is to be entered on the Answer Sheet.|
|10:30 AM||They will break open the seal of the Question Booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|01:30 PM||The candidates will hand over the OMR Answer Sheets to the Invigilator, take the Question Booklet and OMR candidate’s copy along with them and leave the examination hall only when they are asked to leave.|
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Written Test
- Duration of the exam: 180 minutes (three hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Answer Key
Answer Key for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 will be released after the entrance exam have been conducted successfully. Once the exam will be held successfully at all the test centres, the BOPEE will release the answer key for Jammu & Kashmir aspirants on the day of the exam itself. With the help of J&K B.ED Answer Key, the candidates can cross check their answers and estimate their probable score. The candidates can also submit objection(s) if there is any in the answer key, either online or by sending the necessary proof to the BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu within the three working days.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Merit List
The merit lists for jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 will be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category. Merit List of Jammu & Kasmir B.Ed 2020 will be released after the exam have been conducted successfully. The merit list for Open Category and Reserved Category would be available separately.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Result
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Result 2020 will be published online at the Board’s website after the successful completion of Entrance Examination. Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result by entering their roll number. The result will be available online as well as in both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Kashmir. There shall be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets. However, the candidates can apply for Re-totaling of marks by sending a written request along with payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Seat Details
The following number of seats are for reservation for the categories as given below:
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06||12|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02||04|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02||04|
|Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01||02|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02||04|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20||40|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03||06|
|Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)||03||06|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP)||02||04|
|Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)||01||02|
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org.
For more details of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020, candidates can download JK B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 information brochure for reference purpose.
- Jammu B.Ed 2019 entrance exam , Download Information Brochure.
- Click Here to check the Admission Notification for Jammu B.Ed Entrance Examination 2019.
- Click here to check the Admission Notification for B.Ed. Kashmir (IASE) & B.Ed. Special Education (CRC) Courses.
- Kashmir B.Ed 2019 entrance exam, Download Information Brochure.