Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2018 is issued by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). The admit card is issued in the online mode on the official website of the board. The admit card will be issued separately for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed admissions 2018. Candidates who has registered successfully for the J & K admission are eligible to download their admit cards from the official website. It is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the test. Candidates will have to affix a recent passport size photo in the space provided on the admit card. This photo should be attested by a Gazetted officer. The board has availed a special facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE for all the students who don’t have access to internet facility. The candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 100 to avail this facility. Candidates should preserve their admit cards throughout the admission process. Check more details on Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have applied for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 can download the admit card for appearing in the exam. Schedule for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||12 Feb 2018||To be announced|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 entrance exam date||25 Feb 2018||24 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org
How to download the Admit Card?
- Click on the link that has been provided on this page for downloading the admit card
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details,
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take print out of it on photo paper printed in colour.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Photograph- Candidates need to affix their photograph and get it attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Venue and address of the examination centre
Why is the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card so important?
Admit Card is an extremely important document and should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful. No candidate will be allowed to enter Test Centre without valid Admit Card in the original. Also, it may be required at the later stages of admission process such as counselling.
- Duration of the exam: The exam will be of 2.5 hours (150 minutes) duration.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Time and Work Schedule
Note: After distribution of answer sheets, no candidates shall be allowed to go out of the examination hall under any circumstances.
Important Instructions for the candidates
Candidates are required to go through the instructions given below carefully:
- No candidate shall be allowed to bring any electronic device such as mobile/cell phone in examination hall under any circumstances
- Also, it is not allowed to bring any textual material, printed/ handwritten in the hall. It is advised to candidates to not to carry any such material in the examination hall
- Candidates must report at the examination center 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Make sure details printed on the admit card are correct.
- Applicants, who do not have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE by making the appointment, on the nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day.