|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination conducts the entrance exam for admission in B.Ed. To appear for the entrance exam, it is mandatory for candidates to download the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card and bring it at the examination center. The admit card will be available through online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to candidate through post.
After taking the printout of the admit card, candidate must affix their photograph which is to be attested by a Gazetted officer. Failing to do, the candidate will not be admitted inside the examination center to sit for the test. Candidates who can not download their admit card due to lack of internet facility, can contact the BOPEE office regarding this. Check more details on Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 can download the admit card for appearing in the exam. Schedule for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Feb 2018||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 entrance exam date||25 Feb 2018||24 Jun 2018|
How to download the Admit Card?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for downloading the admit card
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details,
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take print out of it on photo paper printed in colour.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Photograph- Candidates need to affix their photograph and get it attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Venue and address of the examination center
Why the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2018 Admit Card is so important?
Admit Card is an extremely important document and should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful. No candidate will be allowed to enter Test Centre without valid Admit Card in original. Also, it may be required at the later stages of admission process such as counselling.
- Duration of the exam: The exam will be of 2.5 hour (150 minutes) duration.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 160
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||40|
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Important Instructions for the candidates
Candidates are required to go through the instructions given below carefully:
- No candidate shall be allowed to bring any electronic device such as mobile/cell phone in examination hall under any circumstances
- Also, it is not allowed to bring any textual material, printed/hand written in the hall. It is advised to candidates to not to carry any such material in the examination hall
- Candidates must report at the examination center 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Make sure details printed in the admit card are correct.
- Applicants, who do not have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE by making appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day.
Official website for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is www.jakbopee.org
Insofar, Schedule of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 has been announced. Rest of information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) releases Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.