Jammu B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will be issued by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). BOPEE will issues separate admit card Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed admissions 2019. To download the admit card, enter your Application Number and Date of Birth. The board will also availed a special facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE for all the students who don’t have access to internet facility. The candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 100 to avail this facility. Check more details on Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Admit Card from the article below.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will apply for Jammu B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 will be able to download the admit card for appearing in the exam. Schedule for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 is given below.
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2019||Kashmir||Jammu|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced||To be announced|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 entrance exam date||24 Mar 2019||23 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Jammu B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will be available at Official Website: www.jakbopee.org
How to download the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Admit Card?
- Firstly, click on the link will be given above for downloading the admit card.
- Now, enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- On submitting the correct details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a print out of it to bring it on the day of examination.
Other ways to Obtain the Admit Card
Those applicants who don’t have access to internet facility can avail the facility of downloading the J&K B.Ed 2019 Admit Card at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with the prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10:00 AM- 04:00 PM)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10:00 AM- 04:00 PM)
The candidates can also avail these services at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges or at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District.
Details on the J&K B.Ed Admit Card
The Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Admit Card consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Photograph- Affix your latest photograph on the Admit card and get it attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Venue and address of the examination centre
- Date and Timing of the exam
Documents To Bring On The Day Of The Exam
The candidates must carry the following documents to the examination centre:
- A colour print out of the J&K B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
- Any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- Election ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by concerned College/ Employer
Important Instructions for the candidates
Candidates should go through the instructions given below carefully:
- Candidates should not bring any electronic device such as mobile/cell phone in examination hall under any circumstances.
- Also, do not bring any textual material, handwritten notes, etc in the hall.
- Candidates must report at the examination centre 15 minutes before the time given on the J&K B.Ed Admit Card 2019.
- Make sure details given on the admit card are correct. If there is any error on the Admit Card, contact the BOPEE authorities immediately regarding this.
- Duration of the exam: The exam is of 2.5 hours (150 minutes) duration.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
- One marks are given for every correct answer.
- There is a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Insofar, Only the Application form Dates for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination has been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BOPEE will release the Official Notification, information will be updated here.