Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2020 – The candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, who possess B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A, etc with minimum 50% marks and ensure other eligibility criteria laid by an authority are eligible to apply for the exam. To fill application form of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020, candidates need to register and fill details. It is very important for the candidates to upload all the prescribed documents with the format. Candidates can check how to fill Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2020, fee amount, documents needed and more details from this page.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2020
Last year, approximately 198 candidates appeared in the B.Ed entrance in Jammu and 378 candidates have appeared in the B.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education) exam in Kashmir. Interested candidates can check the important dates related to Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed application form 2020 from below:
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2020||Kashmir (B.Ed & B.Ed special)||Jammu (B.Ed)|
|Online application for B.Ed. entrance test 2020 commences from||06 Mar 2020||1st week of Apr 2020|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||3rd week of May 2020|
|J&K B.Ed entrance exam||21 Jun 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to B.Ed Kashmir/B.Ed. (Special Education) 2020 Application Form.
Official website: jkbopee.gov.in
Application process is over now!
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Fee 2020
Candidates applying for J&K B.E entrance exam have to pay the non-refundable fee through the internet payment gateways. Check the application fee from below:
- Rs. 1200
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the application fee through mentioned below gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents to be Uploaded in J & K B.Ed Application Form 2020
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the mentioned below in application form:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Thumb Impression image
Image Specification for J & K B.Ed Application Form 2020
Candidates have to upload the documents and images in the given below prescribed format:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Signature/ thumb impression||JPG/JPEG||10-50 KB|
Instruction for Uploading Photograph
- Make sure that the photograph must have a light background
- Photograph must have a nameplate and date with the required size.
- Date must be written in DD-MM-YYYY format
- In case candidates upload the image with name and date, their application liable to get cancel.
Check the sample of photograph from below:
How to Fill J & K B.Ed Application Form 2020?
Candidates applying for the B.Ed exam can follow the mentioned below steps to fill the J & K B.Ed Common application form (CAF) 2020:
Step 1 – Click on “Fill application form” option
- First, click on the direct link provided on this page and register page will appear
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number and other details to generate an application number.
- Once the application number is generated then proceed to make payment.
Step 2 – Click on “Make Payment” option
- Then, click on the link to make payment and enter the details like application number, date of birth and verification code to access payment gateways
- Then, pay the fee through the given ways and take out the printout the e-receipt
Step 3 – Click on “Upload Documents” option
- Login with application number, date of birth and verification code and then upload the documents
- Documents must be in there respective format
Step 4 – Click on “Print Application form” option
- After that, preview your application form, verify the details
- Then, take out the printout of form for future references.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the mentioned below criteria before applying for the entrance exam:
Native – Candidates must be the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution according to the 10+2+3 pattern
- They must have passed the graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination in graduation can also apply for B.Ed
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access admit card. Admit card of B.Ed will be released on official website jkbopee.gov.in. Candidates can download the admit card by entering application number and date of birth. Candidates must carry the coloured printout of admit card and the photograph on admit card must be attested by a Gazetted officer Applicants.
J & K B.Ed Entrance Exam
In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, an entrance test is conducted for admission in B.Ed courses in state. J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam conducts the entrance exam in offline mode. The exam is consist of 180 questions and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks on every wrong answer. Through the score of B.Ed entrance exam, candidates can get admission into colleges of J&K offering B.ed course.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates need to register online by providing their personal, qualification and other details on the official website.
Ans : The application form is released in the online mode on the official website.
Ans : Images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in between 10-50 KB size where the documents must be uploaded between 100-200 KB.
Ans : Candidates shall not be allowed to change/ modify their online Application Form at any time after it is submitted online.
Ans : The JKBOPEE provides the facility of e-application status, through which you can keep track on your application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.