Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) issues the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2019. The application forms for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed admissions is released separately. The Board has now issued the dates for availability of application form for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed admissions 2019. It is released in the online mode and is available on the official website of the board. Applicants are advised to furnish authentic information in their Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Application Form. They will have to upload their photo and signature/ thumb impression while filing the registration form. Hence, they should keep the following documents in handy during the registration process.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2019
Eligible and interested candidates have to fill the application form released by the board on the official website. The link for the same has been given below. Dates for Apply to Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Online application for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 commences from||15 Jan 2019||01 Apr 2019|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||23 Jun 2019|
Fee Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
- Click here to apply online.
- Click here for Application Status.
- Click here to make payment.
- Click here to upload the document.
- Click here for Forget Application Form No.
- Click here to print Application Form.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org
How to Apply Online?
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to apply online for B.Ed. Jammu Entrance Test 2019.
- Aspirants will first be required to register online by providing valid details to generate Application Number. Note it down and preserve it as it will be required for future logins too.
- Applicants need to provide valid details such a Personal details, Educational Qualification details, communication details etc in the online application.
- Ensure that all the details provided in the application form are correct before final submitting it.
- After filling in details, applicants may proceed to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Submission of Application Form
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original/self-attested certificates in PDF format with size up to 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- Reserved category certificate, if any, (including Sports Certificate) on the prescribed Proforma. (Duly renewed where ever applicable).
- Candidates shall also have to upload their Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 KB as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure and on the BOPEE website.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Signature/ thumb impression||JPG/JPEG||10-50 KB|
- The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the required documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his / her Application Form successfully. Candidate should ensure that he/she keeps checking the status of his/her online application forms until it is scrutinized by the Board and approved/accepted.
- Candidates can check the status of their Application Form on the official website(s) of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before February 16, 2019 failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change any detail after I have submitted the Application Form?
Candidates shall not be allowed to change/ modify their online Application Form at any time after it is submitted online.
How can I know my application form is successfully submitted?
The JKBOPEE provides the facility of e-application status, through which you can keep track on your application form.
What all images do I need to upload in the online application form?
Candidates are required to upload their recent photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the format given above. Note that the photograph must be clicked with a placard indicating name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
What percentage of marks are required to apply for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test?
A. The candidate should have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A or equivalent examination from a recognized university and should have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org.
Insofar, only the details for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination and Dates for Jammu B.Ed has been announced. Information on this page for Jammu is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BOPEE will release the Official Notification, information will be updated here.