Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021 – The candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, who possess B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A, etc with minimum 50% marks and ensure other eligibility criteria laid by an authority are eligible to apply for the exam. To fill application form of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021, candidates need to register and fill details. It is very important for the candidates to upload all the prescribed documents with the format. Candidates can check how to fill Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021, fee amount, documents needed and more details from this page.
Latest: Application form will be available from March 10, 2021. Stay visit the page for more update.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021
Interested candidates can check the important dates related to Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed application form 2021 from below:
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021||Kashmir (B.Ed & B.Ed special)||Jammu (B.Ed)|
|Online application for B.Ed. entrance test 2021 commences from||10 Mar 2021||to be announced|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||29 Mar 2021||to be announced|
|J&K B.Ed entrance exam||3rd/4th week of Apr 2021||to be announced|
Apply Here: Candidate can fill the Application form B.Ed Jammu 2021 Application Form.
Official website: jkbopee.gov.in
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Fee 2021
Candidates applying for J&K B.E entrance exam have to pay the non-refundable fee through the internet payment gateways. Check the application fee from below:
- Rs. 1200
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the application fee through mentioned below gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents to be Uploaded in J & K B.Ed Application Form 2021
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the mentioned below in application form:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Thumb Impression image
Image Specification for J & K B.Ed Application Form 2021
Candidates have to upload the documents and images in the given below prescribed format:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Signature/ thumb impression||JPG/JPEG||10-50 KB|
How to Fill J & K B.Ed Application Form 2021?
Candidates applying for the B.Ed exam can follow the mentioned below steps to fill the J & K B.Ed Common application form (CAF) 2021:
Step 1 – Click on “Fill application form” option
- First, click on the direct link provided on this page and register page will appear
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number and other details to generate an application number.
- Once the application number is generated then proceed to make payment.
Step 2 – Click on “Make Payment” option
- Then, click on the link to make payment and enter the details like application number, date of birth and verification code to access payment gateways
- Then, pay the fee through the given ways and take out the printout the e-receipt
Step 3 – Click on “Upload Documents” option
- Login with application number, date of birth and verification code and then upload the documents
- Documents must be in there respective format
Step 4 – Click on “Print Application form” option
- After that, preview your application form, verify the details
- Then, take out the printout of form for future references.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the mentioned below criteria before applying for the entrance exam:
Native – Candidates must be the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution according to the 10+2+3 pattern
- They must have passed the graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination in graduation can also apply for B.Ed
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access admit card. Admit card of B.Ed will be released on official website jkbopee.gov.in. Candidates can download the admit card by entering application number and date of birth. Candidates must carry the coloured printout of admit card and the photograph on admit card must be attested by a Gazetted officer Applicants.
J & K B.Ed Entrance Exam
In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, an entrance test is conducted for admission in B.Ed courses in state. J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam conducts the entrance exam in offline mode. The exam is consist of 180 questions and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks on every wrong answer. Through the score of B.Ed entrance exam, candidates can get admission into colleges of J&K offering B.ed course.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates need to register online by providing their personal, qualification and other details on the official website.
Ans : The application form is released in the online mode on the official website.
Ans : Images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in between 10-50 KB size where the documents must be uploaded between 100-200 KB.
Ans : Candidates shall not be allowed to change/ modify their online Application Form at any time after it is submitted online.
Ans : The JKBOPEE provides the facility of e-application status, through which you can keep track on your application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.