AP EdCET 2023 was held on 14 June 2023. The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is a state level Education entrance exam. It is organized by Andhra University (AU Vishakhapatnam) for admission to B.Ed, B.Ed Spl. courses in University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education. If you want to appear in the exam then fill application form before last date. Then download AP EdCET hall ticket and appear in exam. After exam, check answer key and then AP EdCET 2023 result.
Latest – AP EdCET 2023 result has been released. Get link to check the result here.
AP EdCET 2023
What is AP EdCET exam?
The full form of AP EdCET is Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Andhra University at a State level. This is a Education entrance exam. You can get admission in B.Ed, B.Ed Spl. courses in University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Sample Question Paper
- Mock Test
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
AP EdCET 2023 Exam Date
AU Vishakhapatnam decides and announces the exam date of AP EdCET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check cets.apsche.ap.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||22 Mar 2023|
|Release of AP EdCET 2023 application form||24 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online without late fee||15 May 2023|
|Last date to aply with late fee of Rs 1000||22 May 2023|
|Application form correction||26 – 30 May 2023|
|Last date to aply with late fee of Rs 2000||29 May 2023|
|AP EdCET 2023 admit card release date||02 Jun 2023|
|AP EdCET 2023 Exam Date||14 June 2023 |
9:00 am to 11:00 am
|Release of official answer key||19 Jun 2023|
|Last date and Time of objections in Preliminary Key||21 Jun 2023 up to 5:00 pm|
|AP EdCET 2023 result announcement||12 Aug 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Brochure
- Important dates
- User Guide
- NCC Merit List
- CAP Merit List
- Sports & Games Merit List
- Bharath Scouts & Guides G.O.
- List of Sports & Games
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
AP EdCET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AP EdCET 2023|
|Full Form of AP EdCET||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||AU Vishakhapatnam|
|Full Form of AU Vishakhapatnam||Andhra University|
|Type of Exam||Education Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AP EdCET||B.Ed, B.Ed Spl. courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AP EdCET||University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. / BE / B.Tech|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||General English, General Knowledge, Teaching Aptitude, Methodology|
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AU Vishakhapatnam releases the AP EdCET application form 2023 at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AP EdCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AP EdCET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test.
AP EdCET Exam
If you will appear in AP EdCET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the AP EdCET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 150 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 150.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be provided with English / Urdu paper..
AP EdCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EdCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AP EdCET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AP EdCET previous year question papers.
AP EdCET Sample Papers
The AP EdCET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Education entrance exam preparation.
- The AP EdCET 2023 sample paper by AU Vishakhapatnam, if any, is official.
- However you can also use AP EdCET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest AP EdCET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use AP EdCET 2023 mock test.
AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of AP EdCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- AP EdCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The AP EdCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice AP EdCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve AP EdCET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
AP EdCET 2023 Admit Card
The AP EdCET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AP EdCET admit card.
- AU Vishakhapatnam releases the admit card at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AP EdCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AP EdCET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2023.
AP EdCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the AP EdCET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of AP EdCET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If AU Vishakhapatnam releases the official AP EdCET answer key, then you can download it at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Andhra University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AP EdCET solutions.
AP EdCET 2023 Result
All students who write the AP EdCET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Andhra University (AU Vishakhapatnam) declares the AP EdCET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for AP EdCET 2023 result link is is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per AU Vishakhapatnam calendar.
- In order to check AP EdCET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AP EdCET exam decides your admission to B.Ed, B.Ed Spl. courses courses.
The official website is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
If you have any queries on AP EdCET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.