AP EdCET Syllabus 2021 – From this page, candidates can download the syllabus for Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2021). It is beneficial for the candidates to check the syllabus before the exam as it enlists the important topics and sections of the exam. It consists of the sections like general english, general knowledge, teaching aptitude etc. For more information about AP EdCET Syllabus 2021, check the information provided here.
AP EdCET Syllabus 2021
APSCHE specifies the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) in the information brochure of AP EdCET. Check the pdf of syllabus from below.
How to Prepare as Per AP EdCET Syllabus 2021
Candidates can follow the mentioned below preparation tips to boost their preparation:
- Revision – Make it a habit to revise every topic time and again. Revision of topics helps you to solve previous doubts and concepts.
- Practice from mock tests and previous year question papers – The candidates are required to practice from the previous year question papers and practice mock tests, so that they gain confidence about how the exam is conducted.
- Understand the concepts – For the preparation of the exam, the candidates must not mug up the concepts. It is their responsibility to understand the concept and with the gained knowledge must solve the questions at the time of examination.
- Watch youtube videos – If some concepts or topics are not clear, then candidates can watch the videos on youtube and get their doubts clear.
- Proper time management: For the preparation of any exam, it is important to do manage the time well. Decide in advance which section has to be picked up first and which last.
AP EdCET 2021 Books
Check the books given below for AP EdCET 2021.
|Objective General English|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)|
R.P.H Editorial Board
|General Knowledge 2021|
|20 Practice Papers- General Paper 1 (Teaching and Research Aptitude)|
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test for Entrance Exams|
By Abha Malik
Ap EdCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Language of exam: Exam will be conducted in English and Telugu Language
- Mode of exam: AP EdCET 2021 is a computer based test
- Duration of exam: The duration of Ed CET 2021 exam is 2 hours
- Types of questions: The question paper consists of multiple choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in total
Candidates can check distribution of questions and marks from below:
|Section||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General English||01 mark||25 marks|
|General Knowledge and Teaching APtitude||01 mark||25 marks|
|Methodolody||01 mark||100 marks|
AP EdCET 2021
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into B.Ed regular course in Andhra Pradesh. It is state level exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in the online mode. The test is conducted for the duration of 2 hours. The candidates are asked multiple – choice questions from teaching aptitude, general knowledge, basic english and methodology questions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.