AP EdCET Application Form 2019 – APSCHE releases the online AP EdCET application forms over its official website i.e www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet. Usually, the AP EdCET 2019 application is expected to be released by the first week of March. Recently, APSCHE has announced that AP EdCET 2019 exam date is scheduled to be conducted on May 6, 2019. Before, filling up the AP EdCET application, a candidate is requested to go through the instructions and eligibility criteria. To know more about AP EdCet Application Form 2019, keep reading!
AP EdCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the AP Edcet 2019 application form in only online mode. Although, the application fee could be paid in online or offline mode. As the centers shall be allotted on first cum first basis, it is advised to fill and submit the AP EdCET well before the last date.
Schedule of AP EdCET Application Form 2019 is given below:
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Submission of Online Application with Late Fee||2nd week of Apr 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can apply for AP EdCET 2019 from here.
AP Edcet 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be required to fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below.
- Nationality – Indian
- Should fulfill the Local/Non-Local status requirements
- Should have passed/appeared for the final level of the exam at their graduation level.
- Should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in average. In case of SC/ST candidate, a minimum of 40% of marks will make a candidate eligible for admission. Also, B.E / B.Tech graduate with a minimum of 50% marks will be eligible.
- Age – Should be at least 19 years of age on 1st July.
- Part C Methodology – A candidate should have a corresponding/related graduation degree in their choice of subject under Part C.
How To Apply For AP EdCET 2019?
Candidates can follow these instructions as mentioned below, to apply easily for AP EdCET 2019.
- Start by visiting the direct link provided below the table.
- In order to successfully submit the AP EdCET 2019 application form, a candidate is required to complete broadly 4 steps, namely – fee payment, check payment status, fill the application and print application form.
- Step No.1 – Fee Payment
Online Fee Payment – A candidate will be required to fill some details like the hall ticket number of the qualifying exam, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email address and category. Check the AP Edcet 2019 application fee and make payment of the same by clicking the “Initiate Payment’ button. Select any of the available payment gateways and click the “Pay Now” button. After making the payment, make a note of the payment ID, once the payment is successful.
Offline Fee Payment – A candidate will also have the option of the making the payment of AP Edcet 2019 application fee in offline mode. From the list of AP/TS centers available, a candidate can choose anyone and make the payment in cash. To make the payment, a candidate is required to furnish details like Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination, Name of the Candidate (as per SSC), Father’s Name (as per SSC), Date of Birth.(as per SSC), Mobile number and alternate mobile number and subject applying for. Make sure to collect the payment receipt, containing the Payment Registration Id for future reference, after making the payment.
- Step No. 2 – Check Fee Payment Status
Once the AP EdCET 2019 application fee has been debited, a candidate needs to check their payment status by entering the hall ticket number of the qualifying exam and contact number. The payment reference ID and the status shall be then appearing on the device’s screen.
- Step No. 3 – Fill The Application Details
Candidates need to enter Payment reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number,
Date of Birth. Click on “Proceed” to fill the next part of the application form. Over the next page, a candidate needs to fill the following details – personal details, address details, qualifying examination, AP EdCET and test center preference.
- Candidate Details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Caste Category
- Reservation Category
2. Address Details:
- House Number
- Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, and Telephone Number
- Email Id
3. Qualifying Examination:
- Type of Exam
- Place of Study
- Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class)
- Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
- Places of Study
- Local Area
4. Details Related To CET
- Methodology opted for
- Test Centre Preference
- Photo and Signature
After filling all these details, a candidate is required to save all of these details. Prior to AP Edcet 2019 application form submission, make sure to go through. As the details once submitted will not be changed later on. Click “Modify” button to edit any of the details, before submission, while click “freeze” button to submit all the details filled.
- Step No. 4 – Print Application Form
After having submitted the application in online mode, a candidate can make a note of the registration number and print a copy of their filled in application form for future reference. If the candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, the candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page of the official website. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
AP EdCET 2019 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
The initial step of filling AP EdCET 2019 application is related to that of application fee payment. The fee for this year has not yet been released. As soon as APSCHE releases, a candidate will be able to find the same over this page.
- Expected Registration Fee– Rs. 650/- (For SC/ST is Rs. 450/-)
- Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking) and Offline( cash at nearest TS/AP center)
Note: During the Payment process, don’t click on Back /Refresh buttons or don’t close the Browser page abruptly.
Details Required For AP EdCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the following details handy while applying for AP EdCET 2019.
- APOnline Transaction Id.
- Qualifying Examination appeared/passed
- Test Applied for B.Ed. / Methodology for PART C
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent 10th or Equivalent Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 Income certificate issued by MRO
lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- STUDY DETAILS
- Category (SC, ST,BC, etc.) and Application Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/
number of the Caste Certificate (in case of Competent Authority through
- Special Category
- Aadhaar Card details
- Ration Card Details
- Passport size photograph
AP EdCET 2019 Admit Card
On the basis of the details filled over the AP EdCET 2019 Application Form, APSCHE shall issue the EdCet 2019 admit card for the exam. It shall be made available over the official website i.e sche.ap.gov.in, for candidates to download. AP EdCET 2019 admit card contains important details like candidate name, roll no, exam center etc., which makes it mandatory for all candidates to carry it on the day of the exam.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in.
Instruction for filling Online Application
APSCHE provides some instructions, that a candidate needs to go through before filling the online application.