AP EdCET Sample Question papers – From this page, candidates can download AP EdCET sample question papers. They are released in the pdf format. Sample paper is made to give a brief description about the questions. Candidates can check the sample question papers to know about the difficulty level of the examination and to know what type of questions come in the exam. AP EdCET 2021 is a computer-based test conducted to offer admission in B.Ed regular course. For more information about AP EdCET sample question papers, go through the information given here.
AP EdCET Sample Question Papers
Candidates appearing for the AP EdCET 2021 can use the sample question papers to get a rough idea about the changing pattern of the exam. AP EdCET sample paper consists of questions from General English, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies and English Methodology.
Get here: Candidates can get AP EdCET 2021 Sample Question Papers by clicking here
AP EdCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to make a schedule for their preparation. You have to follow a proper strategy for your preparation. Candidates can follow the given below tips for preparation:
- Do not consume more time on solving one question. If you take more time to solve one question then the rest of questions remains unsolved. So, make sure proper time management is done before attempting the exam.
- Refer important books which coveres most of the syllabus. Preparation from the right books is most important.
- Make a strategy according to the difficulty level of the exam. You have to make a schedule and strategy for the preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers. When you are solving previous year question papers, you will know about the changing pattern and toughness level of the exam. It also increases speed to attempt the test.
- Attempt mock tests that are available on the official website. Mock Tests are the model test papers that give a description of the exam.
AP EdCET 2021 Important Books
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for AP EdCET 2021.
|Objective General English|
|General Knowledge |
|20 Practice Papers- General Paper 1 |
(Teaching and Research Aptitude)
About AP EdCET 2021
Sri Vekanteswara University (SVU) holds the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) 2021 in the online mode. It is a state level exam conducted to grant admission in B.Ed courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates can check the AP EdCET 2021 exam pattern as given below:
- Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English and Telugu Language
- Mode of Exam: AP EdCET 2021 is a computer-based test.
- Number of Questions: AP EdCET 2021 has 150 questions
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked
- Duration of Exam: The duration of AP EdCET 2021 exam is 2 hours.
Candidates can check distribution of questions and marks from below:
|Section||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General English||One mark||25 marks|
|General Knowledge and Teaching APtitude||One mark||25 marks|
|Methodolody||One mark||100 marks|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.