|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
PU CET UG 2018 Application Form will be available online. Application form of PU CET UG 2018 will be released by Panjab University. Anyone who wishes to appear in the Panjab University Under Graduate Common Entrance Test must in the first place fill and submit the application form. It is equally important for applicants to ensure eligibility. Therefore go through the information brochure. Candidates have to pay the application fees to fully complete the registration procedure.
Date of availability of PU CET UG 2018 Application Form is expected in April 2018.
PU CET UG 2018 Application Form
The table below comprises of all the important events and their tentative schedule. This table would ensure that the candidates do not miss on any important events.
|Commencement date for the PU CET UG online application||April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form to generate the Bank Challan||May 2018|
|Last date to submit the fees||May 2018|
|Last date to Upload signature, photograph, and other details in the application form||May 2018|
|Admit card will be issued on||May 2018|
|PU CET 2018 exam||June 2018|
Apply here: Link to apply online will be available at cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Application fee amount is as per category. Depending upon which category you come under, pay that fee amount. Note that if you are in any category apart from general, then you must have relevant documents to claim reservation. This fee amount is non-refundable. Last year fee payment was using bank challan. Exact modes of fee payment for this year along with instructions will be available when form is available. Following was the application fee amount last year.
|1||General (PCB / PCM / M)||2100|
|2||SC / ST / Pwd (PCB / PCM / M)||1050|
|3||Additional paper (Biology / Math)||300|
PU CET B.Pharm / B.Sc 2018 Application Form: Steps to Register
The application form for PU CET undergraduate exam will be available in the online mode. A direct link has been provided on the page above. Candidates can register themselves online just by following the steps listed below. The application form for PU CET 2018 exam will be majorly done in 4 stages. The 4 main stages of the application forms are:
- Register Online: Candidates can click on the link above to initiate the registration procedure. Candidates will be required to enter the basic details about themselves at this stage such as their name, parents name, contact details etc.
- Login Page: Once the candidate has entered the required information the system will allocate a unique registration or application number with a password to you. Candidates need to note this information down
- Pay application fees.
- Upload scanned Photograph, Signature, and Other Details: Candidate needs to upload their photo signature and enter other information. Click on the submit button.
- The confirmation page will appear candidates can recheck all the information
- Click on the I agree button.
- Download form in pdf format.
Insofar, official details of PU CET UG 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University releases PU CET UG 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.