PU CET 2023 was held on 23 April 2023. The Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate (PU CET UG) is a University level Common entrance exam. It is organized by Panjab University for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy in Panjab University. If you want to appear in PU CET exam then register before last date. Then download PU CET UG admit card. After exam, check answer key and then PU CET 2023 result.
Latest – PU CET 2023 Result has been released. Get link to check result here.
PU CET 2023
What is PU CET exam?
The full form of PU CET UG is Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate. It is organized by Panjab University at a University level. You can get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy in Panjab University through this exam.
PU CET 2023 Exam Date
PU decides and announces the exam date of PU CET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check cetug.puchd.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2023|
|Release of PU CET 2023 application form||01 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply (deadline for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password)||04 Apr 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||06 Apr 2023|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website||09 Apr 2023|
|PU CET 2023 admit card release date||18 Apr 2023|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||20 Apr 2023|
|PU CET 2023 Exam Date|
|Release of official answer key||29 Apr 2023|
|Last day for submission of objections regarding Answer Key||01 May 2023 up to 12:00 noon|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through email only)||05 May 2023|
|PU CET 2023 result announcement||12 May 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 11 May – PU CET 2023 Result Notice
- 29 Apr – PU CET 2023 Answer Key Notice
- 29 Mar – PU CET 2023 Exam Date Revised Notice
PU CET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PU CET UG 2023|
|Full Form of PU CET UG||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate|
|Full Form of PU||Panjab University|
|Type of Exam||Common Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PU CET UG||B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PU CET UG||Panjab University|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Exam Centers||Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Number of Questions||60 per paper|
|Total Marks||120 per paper|
|Marking Scheme||+2, -0.5|
|Exam Duration||70 minutes per paper|
|Subjects in Question Paper||(i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry (iii) Biology (iv) Mathematics|
PU CET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- PU releases the PU CET UG application form 2023 at cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PU CET UG online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the PU CET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate.
PU CET Exam
If you will appear in PU CET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the PU CET UG exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Combinations – The candidate will be required to choose a suitable combination of subjects depending on his/her choice of the course(s) and subjects he/she has studied in 10 +2 or its equivalent examination. Combinations are PCB / PCM / M.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 60 questions per paper in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 240 per paper.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 70 minutes per paper.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language ENGLISH.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +2 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.5 for incorrect answers
PU CET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PU CET UG exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PU CET UG syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PU CET UG previous year question papers.
PU CET Sample Papers
The PU CET UG sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Common entrance exam preparation.
- The PU CET 2023 sample paper by PU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use PU CET UG sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate contain specimen questions based on latest PU CET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use PU CET 2023 mock test.
PU CET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of PU CET UG are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- PU CET UG previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The PU CET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice PU CET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve PU CET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
PU CET 2023 Admit Card
The PU CET UG admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PU CET UG admit card.
- PU releases the admit card at cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PU CET UG exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PU CET UG admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate 2023.
PU CET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the PU CET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of PU CET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If PU releases the PU CET UG official answer key, then you can download it at cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Panjab University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PU CET UG solutions.
PU CET 2023 Result
All students who write the PU CET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Panjab University (PU) declares the PU CET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for PU CET 2023 result link is is cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per PU calendar.
- In order to check PU CET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PU CET UG exam decides your admission to B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy courses.
Official Website is cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Qs. What is the PU CET UG Exam?
Ans. The PU CET UG exam is a University level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy courses in Panjab University.
Qs. Who conducts PU CET UG?
Ans. The Panjab University (PU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for PU CET 2023?
Ans. The official website is cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for PU CET UG?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the PU CET 2023 notification. Check cetug.puchd.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for PU CET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the PU CET UG syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for PU CET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on PU CET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Is there any quota for girl child out of 2 girl child?
There is no girl quota.
How many seats are available for SC/St category in bsc.biochemistry
Which course of pu cet ug 2020??