PU CET 2022 – PU has revised the PU CET 2022 important dates. Whereas, The exam date is 09 July 2022. Students can apply online at cetug.puchd.ac.in by 26 June 2022. Thereafter the admit card will be released on 04 July 2022. Result of the PU CET UG exam will be announced on 21 July 2022.
Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate (PU CET UG) is a State level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc, B.Pharmacy in Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh. In order to appear in PU CET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website cetug.puchd.ac.in. Get here latest news on PU CET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PU has been revised the PU CET 2022 important dates, exam date is 09 July 2022 and last date to fill the form is June 26, 2022. Get direct link to apply here
PU CET 2022
About the exam: PU CET 2022 is short for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate. It is an Common entrance exam at the State level. Organized by PU, PU CET is for admission to B.Sc, B.Pharmacy.
PU CET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PU CET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU CET 2022|
|Full Form||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate|
|Exam Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Common entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PU CET||B.Sc, B.Pharmacy|
|Colleges in which admission is through PU CET||Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||70 minutes per paper|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
|Exam centers||Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur|
NOTE – I.N.M.O. (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) Awardees can join B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS)Department of Mathematics, without appearing in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test and these seats are additional, over and above the sanctioned seats.
Important Downloads and Official Links
PU CET 2022 Exam Date
The PU CET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PU CET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||19 May 2022|
|Release of PU CET application form 2022||19 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at cetug.puchd.ac.in||26 Jun 2022|
|Last date to deposit fee||28 Jun 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website||30 Jun 2022|
|PU CET admit card 2022 release date||04 Jul 2022|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||06 Jul 2022|
|PU CET 2022 exam date||09 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key|
|Last date to submit objections on answer keys|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through email only)|
|Last day for submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key|
|PU CET 2022 result date and time||21 Jul 2022|
Candidates must keep checking cetug.puchd.ac.in for any changes in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate dates.
PU CET 2022 Application Form
The application form of PU CET 2022 is released by PU.
PU CET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate, candidates must first do registration at cetug.puchd.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PU CET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PU CET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PU CET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PU CET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Panjab University.
- General Category (PCB / PCM / M) Rs. 2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB / PCM / M) Rs. 1088/-
- Additional Paper (Biology / Math) Rs. 375/-
PU CET 2022 Syllabus
The PU releases the syllabus of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Common exam. The PU CET syllabus is as follows.
The syllabi of Entrance Test is as per the CBSE Syllabi for 10+1 and 10+2 for the session 2019-21.
PU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PU CET 2022 is as follows.
|No. of Qs||Marks||Duration (minutes)|
- Candidates get 2 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 0.5 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: PU will hold the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate as OFFLINE.
- Duration: The exam will be of 70 minutes per paper. 20 minutes extra will be given to the visually handicapped/ Person with Disability (PwD) for each paper.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The PU CET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – ENGLISH.
PU CET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PU CET 2022 is issued by Panjab University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PU CET admit card 2022 is as per decision of PU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PU CET hall ticket at cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- How to download PU CET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate, candidates need to access the PU CET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PU CET 2022 Exam Centers
The PU CET UG 2022 will be held at CHANDIGARH, LUDHIANA, MUKTSAR AND HOSHIARPUR.
PU CET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PU CET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Common entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PU CET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – PU releases the official answer key of PU CET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cetug.puchd.ac.in.
PU CET 2022 Result
The result of PU CET 2022 is declared by the Panjab University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PU CET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PU CET 2022 is decided by PU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate result is made available on the official website cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- How to check PU CET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cetug.puchd.ac.in and click on the relevant PU CET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PU CET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PU CET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
PU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PU CET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after class 12th.
- All those candidates who have passed/appeared in the 10+2 Examination shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test – 2022.
- The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2022 will not be eligible for admission in the course.
The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
Eligibility conditions for B.Pharm. and B.Sc. (hons.) under the framework of hons. school system (cbcs) combination of cet-ug entrance test subjects
- If a candidate appears in 4 subjects, his/her name will be included in the entire Merit List. For example, if a candidate appears in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, his/her name will be included in all the Merit Lists wherever he/she qualifies.
- Candidates who is seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) Mathematics only may appear in Mathematics only
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cetug.puchd.ac.in and information brochure.
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone No.: Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): +91 172 253 4829
Main Enquiry Office: +91 172 253 4818, +91 172 253 4819, +91 172 253 4866
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) – 0172-2534829
- Office Supdt. (C.E.T.) – 0172-2534829; 9814666346
- Dealing Official – 8427635355
- Controller of Examinations(office) – 0172 – 2534811
- Main Enquiry Office – 0172 – 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 18001802065
Qs 1. What is PU CET exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for PU CET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cetug.puchd.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PU CET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PU CET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cetug.puchd.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.