PU CET Result 2022 – Panjab University has released the merit list for PU CET 2022 Merit List on 12 August 2022. Whereas, candidates can raise objections against this merit list at [email protected] from 13 to 15 August 2022.
result for PU CET 2022 on July 22, 2022 at results.puchd.ac.in, cetug.puchd.ac.in. Students who appeared in Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate (PU CET UG) can check their result, merit list here. To download score, rank, merit list, visit official website results.puchd.ac.in, cetug.puchd.ac.in or use the direct link below. Then use the PU CET login to sign in for results. On the basis of this, you get admission to B.Sc, B.Pharmacy in various colleges in Punjab.
– PU CET Merit List 2022 is out. Scroll down for link.
– PU CET Result 2022 is out. Scroll down for link.
PU CET Result 2022
The PU is responsible for conduct of the State level Common entrance exam PU CET and declaring its results.
Direct Link to Check PU CET 2022 Result – Click here to check the PU CET Result 2022.
Direct Link to Check PU CET 2022 Merit List – Candidates can check the PU CET Merit List 2022 from below.
- Botany, Zoology
- Anthropolgy, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Biotechnology, Biophysics
- Mathematics, Mathematics and Computing
PU CET Result 2022 Released Notice
Candidates can check the notice for PU CET Result 2022 from below image.
PU CET Result 2022 Date
The important dates for result of PU CET 2022 are as follows.
|Important Events of PU CET Result 2022||Dates|
|Exam Date||09 Jul 2022|
|PU CET 2022 Result Date||22 Jul 2022|
|Release of merit list||12 Aug 2022|
|Date to submit the objections at [email protected] from||13 – 15 Aug 2022|
How To Check PU CET 2022 Result?
Students can easily check the result of PU CET with the following steps.
- Step-1: Go to results.puchd.ac.in or cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Step-2: Then click on the PU CET result 2022 link or PU CET 2022 login link.
- Step-3: Now login with roll number, same as generated with PU CET application form.
- Step-4: Check your result of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate.
Importance of Result 2022 – Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate (PU CET UG) is a State level Common entrance exam. This exam is the gateway for admission to various colleges in Punjab for their B.Sc, B.Pharmacy courses. This is why the PU CET Results are very important.
Note that you may require the PU CET admit card in post result processes.
Qualified candidates have to fill the Admission Form by Login their account at http://cetug.puchd.ac.in.
How is PU CET Result 2022 declared?
The University will publish PU CET UG Result showing the list of “Qualified” and “Not Qualified” candidates for the following combinations of subjects:-
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Mathematics only.
The CET Percentile Score of the two streams will be evaluated independently.
PU CET Result 2022 – Cut Off
The cut off percentage is 15% of the total marks. Only in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / PwD candidates, this requirement will be a minimum attainment of 10% (cut off) of total marks.
PU CET 2022 Merit List
The final Merit List for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) will be prepared by adding:
- (i) CET percentile score with 75% weightage,
- (ii) 10+2 or its equivalent examination marks with 25% weightage,
- (iii) The candidate qualified 10+2 or its equivalent class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects, larger of the mark of two subject combinations will be taken, and (iii) over and above weightage of NCC, NSS, etc. in terms of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
Preparation of merit list for the PU CET UG 2022 will be as follows.
Important note – The result of the entrance test shall, ipso facto, not entitle a candidate to get admission in a department. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make sure about his/her eligibility and fulfilment of such other conditions as may be prescribed for admission in the rules and regulations of university concerned. Merely because a candidate is allowed to appear in the entrance test does not mean that he/she is eligible and his/ her appearance therein will not stop the university concerned from satisfying itself about his/her eligibility at any subsequent stage.
PU CET Result 2022 – Overview
Most important aspects of the PU CET results are as follows.
|Aspect of PU CET 2022 Result||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU CET 2022|
|Full Form of Exam Name||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate|
|Type of Event||Result|
|Official Body That Declares PU CET 2022 Result||Panjab University (PU)|
|Mode of PU CET Result 2022||Online|
|Official Website To Check PU CET 2022 Result||cetug.puchd.ac.in, results.puchd.ac.in|
|Login Details To Check Result||Roll number|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses where admission will be through this result||B.Sc, B.Pharmacy|
|Colleges where admission will be through this result||various colleges in Punjab|
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone No.: Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): +91 172 253 4829
Main Enquiry Office: +91 172 253 4818, +91 172 253 4819, +91 172 253 4866
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) – 0172-2534829
- Office Supdt. (C.E.T.) – 0172-2534829; 9814666346
- Dealing Official – 8427635355
- Controller of Examinations(office) – 0172 – 2534811
- Main Enquiry Office – 0172 – 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 18001802065
PU CET 2022 Result FAQs
Qs. How do I check my PU CET result 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website results.puchd.ac.in and cetug.puchd.ac.in. Then on the homepage click PU CET result 2022 link. Now enter credentials.
Qs. What is PU CET UG?
Ans. The PU CET UG stands for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate. It is a State level Common entrance exam. It is conducted by Panjab University(PU). various colleges in Punjab offer admission to B.Sc, B.Pharmacy on basis of PU CET.
Qs. On what date and time will PU CET 2022 result be announced?
Ans. The result of PU CET has announced on the date and time as decided by the PU.
Qs. Is PU CET easy?
Ans. Candidates compete in PU CET at the State level for limited seats, making it justifiably easy or hard depending on seats, preparation, competition.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.