|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
PU CET Result 2017 – The result of PU CET 2017 has been announced. The result of PU CET 2017 is being announced on June 12, 2017. However, the final merit list will release on July 18, 2017. The candidates who had appeared in the examination on June 04, 2017, may check details about PU CET 2017 Result from this article.
Latest: – PU CET UG Result, Merit list & Department wise allotment list have been announced, Check the same from the links below.
PU CET 2017 Result
The announcement of result is done online. Candidates will not receive any result card at their postal address, or e-mail id. To understand the process of PU CET result, the candidates must first check the important dates below.
Important Dates for PU CET Result and Merit Announcement:
|PU CET UG 2017 will be held on||June 04, 2017|
|PU CET 2017 Result announced on||June 12, 2017|
|Tentative merit list will be announced on||July 14, 2017|
|Objections against tentative merit list can be submitted on||July 14 and 15, 2017|
|Preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc course can be submitted from||July 14 and 15, 2017|
|PU CET 2017 Merit List will be announced on||July 18, 2017|
- Check PU CET 2017 Result – From Here
- Check PU CET 2017 Merit List – From Here
- Check Department wise allotment list – From Here
Qualified candidates now can fill the Admission Form For Admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Choice Based Credit System) and B. Pharmacy at P.U. Campus, Chandigarh by login.
Steps to be follow are given below:
- Login to your account using login id, password generated at the time of registration.
- Complete each section (Categories, Class +2 subjects, Weightages) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.) [last date for applying for online admission: June 28, 2017 ].
- Take print out of the admission form and submit/send it along with the required documents to Coordinator, CET Admission Cell, Department of Microbiology, BMS Block-I, Sector 25, Chandigarh – 160014. [last date for submission of hard copy of admission form & documents: July 07, 2017 (till 5:00 p.m.) ].
- After release of Tentative merit list, login again to your account to fill preferences. [online filling of preferences: July 14-15, 2017].
Difference Between PU CET Result and Merit List:
The result will only display the qualifying status of the candidates. On June 12th, only the ‘Qualified’ or ‘Not Qualified’ status will be disclosed.
Candidates who will qualify will then be required to submit the admission form. Then the PU CET merit list will be released. It will only feature the names of those candidates who will submit the admission form.
Cutoff for Result and PU CET Merit:
To qualify the examination, candidates need to secure 15% (for SC/ST/PwD 10%). Hence, the cutoff is:
|Category||Total Marks||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
On the other hand, the merit will be prepared on the basis of CET and Qualifying Examination score. The following weightage will be given to the score of both the examinations:
|Qualifying Examination (0+2)||25%|
|PU CET (UG) Entrance Test||75%|
Importance of Result and Merit List of PU CET 2017
The result of PU CET 2017 is important to determine the qualified candidates. So that, the merit can be prepared for them.
The importance of merit list is that the seat allocation in the Panjab University is done according to it. The better the merit of the candidate, the higher are the chances that they will receive admission in the desired course.
Verification of PU CET 2017 (UG) Result
If a candidate wishes to verify his/her result, he/she will be provided a photocopy of his/her answer sheet on payment of Rs. 10,000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the entrance test result and the office should process the whole procedure within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, the result would accordingly be revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.