MH CET Question Papers with Answers
Get here MH CET question papers with answers. The question papers are published officially by DTE Maharashtra. The question papers are provided here along with the answer keys. MH CET question papers will help students know the type of questions asked in exam and prepare accordingly. Result of MHT CET are announced on basis of final question paper and answer key.
MH CET 2018 Question Paper
DTE Maharashtra is yet to conduct MHT CET 2018. After exam is held, question papers will be published.
Make use of past year papers of MHT CET to prepare.
MH CET 2017 Question Paper
DMER had conducted MH CET on May 11, 2017. MH CET 2017 Question Papers and Answers has been released unofficially by coaching centers and individual education experts, a few hours after exam.
|Display of official question paper booklets||26 May 2017|
|MH CET 2017 answer keys||26 May 2017|
MHT CET 2017 Physics and Chemistry Question Paper
If the above windows does not load, click here
MHT CET 2017 Maths Question Paper
If the above windows does not load, click here
MH CET Question paper 2016
Physics & Chemistry
|MHT-CET 2016 Question Papers|
|Physics & Chemistry||Biology||Mathematics|
|Version 11||Version 11||Version 11|
|Version 22||Version 22||Version 22|
|Version 33||Version 33||Version 33|
|Version 44||Version 44||Version 44|
You can also check last year’s question papers below.
MH CET 2015 Question Paper
DMER has conducted MH CET on May 7, 2015. MH CET 2015 Question Paper was released officially as per the following schedule.
|Display of question paper booklets||May 18, 2015|
|MH CET 2015 answer keys||May 20, 2015|
MH CET 2015 without negative marking – Candidates may please note that the negative marking pattern of MHCET 2014 will not be there in this year’s entrance test.
MH CET 2015 Answer Key
Books recommended for MH CET preparation
|MH CET Medical Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|MH CET Engineering Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|24 Practice Papers for MH CET||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Chemistry||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Physics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Mathematics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Biology||Buy Online|
MH CET 2014 Question Paper
This question booklet contains 180 Objective Type Questions in the subjects of Physics (45), Chemistry (45) and Biology (90).
MH CET 2014 Answer Key
Download Question Papers
|Exam||Download Question Paper|
|MH CET 2014 Question Paper||Download|
|MH CET 2015 Question Paper||Download|
Instructions as given in the MH CET Question paper (past years)
- The question paper and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet is issued separately at the start of the examination.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Candidate should carefully read the instructions printed on the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet and make the correct entries on the Answer Sheet. As Answer Sheets are designed to suit the OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) SYSTEM, special care should be taken to mark the entries correctly. Special care should be taken to fill QUESTION BOOKLET VERSION, SERIAL No. and MH-CET Roll No. accurately. The correctness of entries has to be cross-checked by the invigilators. The candidate must sign on the Answer Sheet and Question Booklet.
- Read each question carefully.
- Select the correct answer from the four available options given for each question.
- Mark the appropriate circle completely like this , for answering a particular question. Mark with Black ink ball point pen only.
- Each question with correct response shall be awarded four (4) marks. There shall be negative marking. For wrong answers there will be deduction of one mark per question. One mark shall be deducted for marking two or more answers of same question, scratching or overwriting.
- Use of whitener or any other material to erase/hide the circle once filled is not permitted.
- Avoid overwriting and/or striking of answers once marked.
- Rough work should be done only on the blank space provided on the Question Booklet. Rough work should not be done on the Answer Sheet.
- The required Log-Antilog table will be provided along with the Question Booklet.
- Immediately after the prescribed examination time is over, the Question Booklet and Answer sheet is to be returned to the Invigilator. Confirm that both the Candidate and Invigilator have signed on question booklet and answer sheet.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination.
- No marks will be deducted if a particular question is not attempted.