Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is conducting counselling for B.Tech and B.E admission in Gujarat. ACPC Engineering Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of GUJCET 2018 merit. ACPC is conducting counselling online. The registration for Gujarat Engineering counselling has ended on June 02, 2018. Now, the candidates can check the provisional merit list on June 13, 2018. The candidates featured in the merit list will get admission in State quota seats of Government, Grant-in aid and Self Finance Engineering Institutes and surrendered seats of management quota of Self Finance Engineering Institutes.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2018
ACPC Engineering admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Engineering and Technology shall be given as under:
All the Government Seats shall be filled in on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee for admissions to the First Year of the Engineering and Technology Courses.
All the Management Seats are filled in by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
Schedule of ACPC Engineering Admission 2018
|Purchase of the Information Booklet and PIN||26 Mar to
|Online registration of application start||26 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application||31 May 2018|
|Last date to edit registration||02 Jun 2018|
|Finalisation of institute Seat Matrix||11 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||13 Jun 2018|
|Choice Filling for Mock round||13 Jun to 19 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of Result of Mock Round||22 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||22 Jun 2018|
|Final list of institutes and Seat Matrix||22 Jun 2018|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates
for actual Admission: Round-1
|22 Jun to 27 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of First Allotment List||30 Jun 2018|
|Payment of Tution Fees in the Bank and online
generation of admission slip
|30 Jun to 05 Jul 2018|
|Unveil of vacancy after Round-1||06 Jul 2018|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||30 Jun to 05 Jul 2018|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices
if any: Round-2
|06 Jul to 10 Jul 2018|
|Announcement of Second Allotment List||13 Jul 2018|
|Payment of Tution Fees in the Bank and Online
generation of admission slip
|13 Jul to 18 Jul 2018|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||13 Jul to 18 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Term||19 Jul 2018|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2|
|Online Consent for participating for this programme (www.jacpcldce.ac.in )||21 to 23 Jul 2018|
|Display of Counceling Schedule on www.jacpcldce.ac.in & through news paper advertisement||25 Jul 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the Advertisement regarding offline counseling for admission in vacant seats.
Online Admission Process carried out by ACPC consists of three phases: (1) Distribution of Booklet/PIN from designated branches of Kotak Mahindra bank and Online Registration. (2) Preparation and declaration of merit & Online Choice filling & (3) Admission allotment & confirmation.
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidates
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Technical), Gujarat State released an application form for admission to first year degree engineering Jammu- Kashmir Migrant Quota. Candidates can check for the same from below provided link.
- Click Here to check the Advertisement of Admission program for Degree Engineering, Degree/Diploma Pharmacy.
- Click Here to check the application form for Admission to first-year degree engineering.
ACPC Engineering 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidates should have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST and SEBC) in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects i.e. (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects prescribed by respective boards) from single board and should have appeared in GUJCET 2018 to become eligible for the admission.
Guidelines for Filling up of Management Quota Seats
- Each institute will have to conduct admission process in a fair, transparent & non-exploitative manner and no eligible candidate should be denied issuing or accepting his/her admission form.
- Each institute would nominate one Nodal Officer from their institute for granting admission on Management Seats. Name of Nodal Officer with telephone number should be informed to the Admission Committee. Student as well as Admission Committee may contact Nodal Officer in connection with any complaint related to the Admission and Nodal Officer will have to solve all such complaints within the time limit.
- Each institute would follow the time table given by the Admission Committee for granting admission on Management Seats. Admission process will begin from 07/07/2018 and will have to be completed latest by 01/08/2018. The list of admitted students will have to be uploaded on PI (Participant Institute) module of NIC webportal latest by 01/08/2018 without fail.
- Individual institution or group of institutions on a common platform may conduct admission process of Management Seats. All details regarding admission should be published in any one of the leading news papers in the State having circulation of 50,000 or more copies and also on institute’s website. At least 7 working days are to be provided for filling up and acceptance of admission forms. The schedule of admission process should include dates for distribution and acceptance of admission forms, declaration of merit list and date and placed for counselling should invariably be published in a single advertisement and the entire details are to be provided to the Admission Committee.
- The institute will have to maintain a record of distribution and acceptance of admission forms in a separate register. The institute will have to prepare merit list (inter-se) from the applications of eligible students who occupy merit number of Admission Committee, display it on the institute’s notice board as well as on website and a copy of the same is to be forwarded to the Admission Committee. All the students included in the merit list should individually be communicated by speed post or registered post for counselling at least seven days prior to the date of counselling.
- The fees for the admission form on Management Seats should not be more than Rs. 350/-.
- Every institute has to follow the said guidelines scrupulously for filling up of Management Seats. Any complaint regarding violation of the said guidelines against the institute will be taken seriously and penal actions will be initiated under the Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007 (Gujarat Act No.2 of 2008) in such cases.
- Self-financed institutions can admit students who have passed qualifying examination from Outside Gujarat State with minimum eligibility criteria, on merit basis, on a maximum limit of 5% seats out of sanctioned intake from 25% management seats.
- Institute will not deny issuing or accepting admission form within the stipulated time limit to any candidate. Even though, if any institute denies issuing or accepting of admission form, the students can take print out of the admission form from the website of Admission Committee, fill up the form and submit it to the Admission Committee with an Affidavit on a stamp paper worth Rs. 50/-. Such forms and affidavit should be submitted personally at Grievance Cell of Admission Committee with Rs. 350/- per form, per institute as administrative charges within the time limit stipulated by the Admission Committee. Separate form and affidavit has to be submitted for each institute. Thereafter such forms will be sent to the respective institutions. The institutions will have to accept such forms and include such students in the merit list of the institute.
Guidelines for Filling up of N.R.I Seats
In addition to the guidelines for filling up of Management Seats, the following points would also be applicable for admission process on N.R.I. seats:
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from outside India would be exempted from
GUJCET-2018 examination and based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination they would be included in the merit list. Such candidates must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Government for admission.
However, if the students have passed qualifying examination from India, they must have appeared GUJCET-2018 examination, then only he/she will be considered eligible for admission. Priority would be given to N.R.I. candidates for admission on N.R.I. seats.
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from outside India shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from Association of Indian Universities, Delhi.
- N.R.I. student who seeks admission on N.R.I. seat will have to submit copy of his/her passport as well as passport of his/her mother and/or father, to prove himself/herself as an N.R.I. candidate. N.R.I. sponsored students have to submit proof of his sponsor being an N.R.I. Copy of sponsor Passport (which contains signature of sponsor) as well as the affidavit has to be submitted. The relation of N.R.I. (sponsorer) with the student (N.R.I. sponsored cadidate), sponsorer’s undertaking the responsibility for payment of tuition and other fees as well as the entire responsibility of the candidate’s study should have been clearly mentioned in the affidavit.
- N.R.I sponsored students shall have to be included in the merit list of N.R.I. seats as well as in the merit list of Management Seats.
- The procedure for filling 15% NRI Seats for Universities/Institutes having special provision as per prevailing rules of notification of GoG shall be as follows.
- The candidate who have passed qualifying exam from outside India would be exempted from apperaring any entrance test and based on marks obtained in qualifying exam, he would be included in merit list. Such candidates must have to fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed by state Govt. from time to time. However, they shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The admission process for NRI sponcered candidate shall be as per all India quota admission of concerned Universities/Institutes having special provision as per prevalling rules of GoG.
However, the candidate shall have to produce relevant documents as mentioned in point No. 3 above and as applicable.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has released provisional Seat Matrix for Bachelor of Engineering and Technology Courses after Std XII (Science) For Year 2018-19. Candidates can check it from below.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Transfer of 60 Seats of Electrical Engg from L.E.College Morbi to GEC Rajkot.
Provisional List of Institutes
For Out State Candidates
- Click Here to check the notice for the inclusion of Universal College of Engg. & Tech., Kalol in the admission process.
For more detail of ACPC Engineering Admission 2018 for BE, B.Tech – Download Information Brochure.