ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 – Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat, has released ACPC B.Tech, B.Tech seat allotment list 2020. The registered candidates for ACPC Engineering Admission, who make it to the merit list, can do choice filling from the official website gujacpc.in. After that, ACPC releases a merit list of qualified candidates. Thereafter, admission is provided on the basis of cut off colleges and the seat allotment letter. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, merit list, admission process, etc.
– J&K Engineering Admission List 2020 has been released now. Click here to check it.
– ACPC Engineering Allotment List 2020 Total Seats Vacant in BE Round 1. Click here to check the same.
– Dates for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 has been revised. Scroll down to check the same.
– ACPC B.Tech / B.E seat allotment for Round 1 is out. Check it from here.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020
Applicants are granted admissions into the participating institutes in government institutes and management institutes of Engineering in Gujarat. The merit list is prepared on the basis of GUJCET 2020 and JEE Main 2020. Shown below are the important dates.
|Online registration of application start||08 Jul 2020 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Last date of submitting the online application||11 Sep 2020|
|Submission of Documents||11 Sep 2020|
|Last date to edit registration||11 Sep 2020|
|Finalisation of institute Seat Matrix||17 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||18 Sep 2020 (2.00 PM)|
|Choice Filling for Mock round||18 Sep (2.00 PM) to|
22 Sep 2020
|Announcement of Result of Mock Round||25 Sep 2020|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||25 Sep 2020|
|Final list of institutes and Seat Matrix|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates|
for actual Admission: Round-1
|Announcement of First Allotment List||07 Oct 2020|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||07 Oct to |
|Commencement of Academic Term|
|Display of vacancy after Round – 1|
|Registration of Phase : 2 for candidates who have not|
registered in first phase
|15 Oct 2020 to 19 Oct 2020|
|Merit List for Phase : 2 registered candidates||26 Oct 2020|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual|
|27 Oct 2020 to 31 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Second allotment list||4 Nov 2020|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of|
|4 Nov 2020 to 7 Nov 2020|
|Online cancellation of admission||5 Nov 2020 to 8 Nov 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round – 2||9 Nov 2020|
Click Here to check the revised schedule for ACPC B.E / B.Tech 2020.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Registration
The ACPC, Gujarat has released the ACPC Engineering Admission Registration application form on the official website. Candidates however, can register themselves for any course online only. They should note that the registered phone number filled in ACPC Engineering Admission Registration Application Form should be active throughout the process. Shown below are the steps to apply.
Click here to fill ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Registration.
How to apply?
- First, go to the official website or above mentioned link.
- Now, click on new candidate registration.
- Thereafter, fill mobile number, name etc and generate the OTP.
- Now, login with verified username and id.
- Next, fill the application form with personal details, address details etc.
- Now, upload the image, signature and school leaving certificate documents.
- Next, pay the application fee and take a print out of the reciept.
Registration Fee: Applicants need to pay a sum of Rs.300/- as their ACPC Engineering Admission Registration Application Fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay this application fee with the help of debit card / credit card / net banking facility and UPI.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the complete eligibility criteria for ACPC Engineering Admission. Check the same from below.
- The candidate should have passed Class 12 in Science Stream with a minimum 45% marks ( general category) and 40% (EWS / SC / ST / OBC).
- Applicant must have appeared in GUJCET 2020 and must have studied in any school in Gujarat / parents of Gujarat origin / parents serving in category of services in Gujarat / Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme / Sainik School
- The candidate should have appeared in JEE Main 2020 and must have done their schooling from any school in India.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Following is the seat matrix for government aid institutions in Gujarat.
|Eligibility Criteria||Seat Matrix|
|Through GUJCET||95 %|
|Through JEE MAIN||5%|
- Click here to check the provisional seat matrix for state quota of government and grant in aid degree engineering institutes.
- Click here to check the provisional seat matrix for all India quota of government and granting aid degree engineering institutes year.
- Click here to check the provisional seat matrix for state quota of self-finance degree engineering institutes year 2020-21.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Reservation Quota
The official authority has levied the following reservation criteria for ACPC Engineering Admission.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC),|
including Widows and orphan of any caste
|Economically Weaker Sections (OPEN-EWS)||10%|
|Physically Disable candidate (more than 40%)||4%|
|In-Serviceman and Ex- Serviceman||1%|
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Merit List
The official authority releases the ACPC Engineering Admission common Merit List at jacpcldce.ac.in. Candidates can login with their username and password to check the same. The merit list for GUJCET 2020 and JEE MAIN applicants is released separately. It is calculated in the following way.
How is merit list prepared for GUJCET 2020 applicants?
- The 60% weightage is given to PCM subjects
- 40% weightage is given to GUJCET 2020 marks.
How is merit list prepared for JEE MAIN applicants?
- It is prepared on the basis of All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination for the corresponding year.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Choice Filling
Candidates thereafter need to select their choice of college and course in the choice filling round of ACPC Engineering Admission. They can select unlimited number of choices. Candidates need to report to their allotted college within 3 days of seat allotment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Is there any special reservation for girls in ACPC Engineering Admission 2020?
Ques 2. Where can a candidate do choice filling for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020?
Ques 3. Will there be any physical verification of documents for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020?
For more detail of ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 –
- Download Admission Notice.
- Download FAQ’s Regarding Registration Process
- Download Information Brochure.
- Download Merit Method and Reservation Policy
- Download Instruction to fill the Application Form
- Download Registration Process Details
- Download Admission Eligibility
- Download Scholarship Details
- Download Provisional List of Institute
- Download LIst of Cyber Center
- Download Advertisement
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.