|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into B.E and B.Tech programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can fill their Application form for said courses from here. Candidates can check the complete information of ACPC Engineering Admission 2017 through this page below.
Latest: – Round 2 Allotment, Cut offs & Vacancy Report for B.E are available now. check it through the links provided below.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2017
ACPC Engineering admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Engineering and Technology shall be given as under All the Government Seats on the basis of merit for admissions to the First Year of the Engineering and Technology Courses. All the Management Seats are filled in by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
All the Management Seats are filled in by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
ACPC Engineering 2017 Mock Test
Mock round is a trial process to understand the choice filling process as well as seat allotment process, also to know the possible availability of courses / institute as per the merit of candidate.
There will be one mock (practice) round of seat allotment prior to the actual seat allotment. During the mock round the candidates have to fill their choices online within the specified time period. After that as per the counseling schedule the result will be declared. The candidates have to see their result by login to their login ID on the website. The result and analysis can also be available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in. After the declaration of the result of the mock round, candidates can go through the cutoff marks of the different courses and institutes so that they can get an idea of filling the choices for the actual round. After declaration of result of mock round, the candidates can fill their Final Choices for first regular round of counseling.
Management Quota Seats
- Each institute will have to conduct admission process in a fair, transparent & non-exploitative manner and no eligible candidate should be denied issuing or accepting his/her admission form.
- Each institute would nominate one Nodal Officer from their institute for granting admission on Management Seats. Name of Nodal Officer with telephone number should be informed to the Admission Committee. Student as well as Admission Committee may contact Nodal Officer in connection with any complaint related to the Admission and Nodal Officer will have to solve all such complaints within the time limit.
- Each institute would follow the time table given by the Admission Committee for granting admission on Management Seats. Admission process will begin from 07/07/2017 and will have to be completed latest by 01/08/2017. The list of admitted students will have to be uploaded on PI (Participant Institute) module of NIC webportal latest by 01/08/2017 without fail.
- Individual institution or group of institutions on a common platform may conduct admission process of Management Seats. All details regarding admission should be published in any one of the leading news papers in the State having circulation of 50,000 or more copies and also on institute’s website. At least 7 working days are to be provided for filling up and acceptance of admission forms. The schedule of admission process should include dates for distribution and acceptance of admission forms, declaration of merit list and date and placed for counselling should invariably be published in a single advertisement and the entire details are to be provided to the Admission Committee.
- The institute will have to maintain a record of distribution and acceptance of admission forms in a separate register. The institute will have to prepare merit list (inter-se) from the applications of eligible students who occupy merit number of Admission Committee, display it on the institute’s notice board as well as on website and a copy of the same is to be forwarded to the Admission Committee. All the students included in the merit list should individually be communicated by speed post or registered post for counselling at least seven days prior to the date of counselling.
- The fees for the admission form on Management Seats should not be more than Rs. 350/-.
- Every institute has to follow the said guidelines scrupulously for filling up of Management Seats. Any complaint regarding violation of the said guidelines against the institute will be taken seriously and penal actions will be initiated under the Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007 (Gujarat Act No.2 of 2008) in such cases.
- Self-financed institutions can admit students who have passed qualifying examination from Outside Gujarat State with minimum eligibility criteria, on merit basis, on a maximum limit of 5% seats out of sanctioned intake from 25% management seats.
- Institute will not deny issuing or accepting admission form within the stipulated time limit to any candidate. Even though, if any institute denies issuing or accepting of admission form, the students can take print out of the admission form from the website of Admission Committee, fill up the form and submit it to the Admission Committee with an Affidavit on a stamp paper worth Rs. 50/-. Such forms and affidavit should be submitted personally at Grievance Cell of Admission Committee with Rs. 350/- per form, per institute as administrative charges within the time limit stipulated by the Admission Committee. Separate form and affidavit has to be submitted for each institute. Thereafter such forms will be sent to the respective institutions. The institutions will have to accept such forms and include such students in the merit list of the institute.
Guidelines for Filling up of N.R.I Seats
In addition to the guidelines for filling up of Management Seats, the following points would also be applicable for admission process on N.R.I. seats:
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from outside India would be exempted from GUJCET-2017 examination and based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination they would be included in the merit list. Such candidates must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Government for admission.
- However, if the students have passed qualifying examination from India, they must have appeared GUJCET-2017 examination, then only he/she will be considered eligible for admission. Priority would be given to N.R.I. candidates for admission on N.R.I. seats.
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from outside India shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from Association of Indian Universities, Delhi.
- N.R.I. student who seeks admission on N.R.I. seat will have to submit copy of his/her passport as well as passport of his/her mother and/or father, to prove himself/herself as an N.R.I. candidate. N.R.I. sponsored students have to submit proof of his sponsor being an N.R.I. Copy of sponsor Passport (which contains signature of sponsor) as well as the affidavit has to be submitted. The relation of N.R.I. (sponsorer) with the student (N.R.I. sponsored cadidate), sponsorer’s undertaking the responsibility for payment of tuition and other fees as well as the entire responsibility of the candidate’s study should have been clearly mentioned in the affidavit.
- N.R.I sponsored students shall have to be included in the merit list of N.R.I. seats as well as in the merit list of Management Seats.
- The procedure for filling 15% NRI Seats for Universities/Institutes having special provision as per prevailing rules of notification of GoG shall be as follows.
- The candidate who have passed qualifying exam from outside India would be exempted from apperaring any entrance test and based on marks obtained in qualifying exam, he would be included in merit list. Such candidates must have to fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed by state Govt. from time to time. However, they shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The admission process for NRI sponcered candidate shall be as per all India quota admission of concerned Universities/Institutes having special provision as per prevalling rules of GoG
However, the candidate shall have to produce relevant documents as mentioned in point No. 3 above and as applicable.
Notice regarding new Institute: Institute of Advance Research, Gandhinagar
Seat Matrix – Final
Provisional List of Institutes
For more detail of ACPC Engineering Admission 2017 for BE, B.Tech – Download Information Brochure.