AEEE 2023 – Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham has announced the AEEE 2023 exam date for Phase 1 and Phase 2. Whereas, Phase 1 exam will be held from 21 to 28 April 2023 and Phase 2 exam will be held from 05 to 11 May 2023. Whereas the university has released AEEE 2023 application form. Therefore if you want to appear in the exam, apply at amrita.edu from link here before the last date.
AEEE exam is the University level Engineering entrance exam. The Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) 2023 is organized by Amrita University for admission to B.Tech courses in Amrita School of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Amaravati campuses. Its official website is amrita.edu. Get here the AEEE study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
– Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham has released the AEEE 2023 fee structure for B.Tech course. Scroll down to check it.
– AEEE 2023 exam date for Phase 1 and Phase 2 has been announced. Scroll down for more details.
– AEEE 2023 application form is out. APPLY NOW
What is AEEE exam?
The full form of AEEE is Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering. It is a University level Engineering entrance examination conducted by Amrita University. B.Tech admission in Amrita School of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Amaravati campuses for 2023-24 session is on the basis of AEEE 2023.
- Application Form
- Slot Booking
- Admit Card
- Sample Paper
- Question paper – Click Here
AEEE 2023 Exam Date
Amrita University decides and announces the exam date of AEEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check amrita.edu regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Event||Phase 1 Dates|
|Release of notification||Nov 2022|
|Release of AEEE 2023 application form||18 Nov 2022|
|Last date to apply online at amrita.edu||As per Amrita University|
|AEEE 2023 admit card release date||As per Amrita University|
|AEEE 2023 Exam Date||Phase 1: 21 – 28 Apr 2023|
Phase 2: 05 – 11 May 2023
|Release of official answer key||As per Amrita University|
|AEEE 2023 result announcement||As per Amrita University|
AEEE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AEEE|
|Full Form of AEEE||Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering|
|Organizing Body||Amrita University|
|Full Form of Amrita University||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AEEE||B.Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AEEE||Amrita School of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Amaravati campuses|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Exam Centers||140 cities in India|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 300|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +3, -1|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- User Guide
- Amritapuri Campus Brochure
- Bengaluru Campus Brochure
- Chennai Campus Brochure
- Coimbatore Campus Brochure
- Amrita JEE Practice Test
- AEEE (B.Tech) 2023 Fee Structure
AEEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- Amrita University releases the AEEE application form 2023 at amrita.edu.
- Students should fill and submit the AEEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AEEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria of AEEE
The AEEE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it. Amrita University provides the detailed AEEE 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website amrita.edu and in the AEEE 2023 information brochure. Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering. Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through AEEE before admission.
Age: Candidates born on or after 1st July, 2002.
Educational Qualification: A pass in 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 55% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately and an aggregate minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates passing out in 2023 and passed out in 2022 can apply.
AEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AEEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AEEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the AEEE exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AEEE previous year question papers.
The question paper of Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering will be as per the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – The AEEE is a Computer Based Test.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the AEEE.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
Last year the questions distribution was as follows.
|Sections||No. of Qs|
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
AEEE 2023 Admit Card
The AEEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AEEE admit card.
- Amrita University releases the admit card at amrita.edu.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AEEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AEEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering 2023.
AEEE 2023 Result
All students who write the AEEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) declares the AEEE 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where AEEE 2023 result link is published is amrita.edu.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by Amrita University.
- In order to check AEEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AEEE exam decides your admission to B.Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of AEEE results.
Official Website is amrita.edu.
Email: [email protected]
Time:9 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Saturday except public holidays)
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the AEEE Exam?
Ans. The AEEE exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Tech courses in Amrita School of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Amaravati campuses.
Qs. Who conducts AEEE?
Ans. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for AEEE 2023?
Ans. The official website is amrita.edu.
Qs. How to apply for AEEE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the AEEE 2023 notification. Check amrita.edu for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for AEEE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the AEEE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for AEEE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on AEEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
my rank in AEEE is 16938 will i get seat for chemical engineering in coimbatore campus
Yes, you will get admission in CE in Coimbatore.
how to book the slot booking
for CSE in coimbatore what should be the AEEE rank
how to apply phase2
Please click on the link to apply online on this page. It takes you to phase 2 form.
I am unable to change the registered phone number which has a small mistake.. need help