Candidates will be able to download AEEE 2019 Admit Card from the official website. The Amrita University will release AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket for all the registered candidates, appearing for the CBT and P&P exam. However, it should be noted that to download the AEEE admit card for CBT paper, the candidates first need to book a slot. In the case of hall ticket for the pen and paper exam, the candidates need not do the slot booking. Just access the link below. It is important to carry the admit card while appearing for Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam. Registered candidates, waiting for the admit card can check all the details about AEEE 2019 Admit Card, important documents, instructions, and more from this page.
AEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Date of Availability of AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket – The issuance of AEEE CBT hall ticket will begun on the same day as slot booking. Important Schedule for information related AEEE 2019 Admit Card is given below.
|AEEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Admit card for CBT will issue on||to be announced!|
|Admit card for Pen and Paper exam will release on||to be announced!|
|Computer Based Test||22 to 26 Apr 2019 in TN|
|Pen and paper Based||27 Apr 2019|
In order to download hall ticket, login with using registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on Amrita University website amrita.edu.
Important Things to Carry with AEEE 2019 Admit Card
With the admit card the candidates will also have to carry one photo id proof. It can be any of the following:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Black Ball Point Pen/HB pencils/pencil sharpener and an eraser.
How to Download AEEE 2019 Admit Card
The process to download admit card for both the exam medium is as follows:
Process for Downloading of AEEE 2019 Admit Card for CBT
- Access the link on this page and enter Application Number and Date Birth to access slot booking login.
- Choose exam center, test date, test time.
- Confirm the selected slot.
- Check the slot booking details and click on the link for download the admit card.
Process for Downloading of AEEE Admit Card 2019 for Pen and Paper
- A new portal will open which shall look as shown below:
- Next, the candidates will have to enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Check and download the displayed Hall Ticket of Amrita University 2019.
Details Mentioned on AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket generated by the software shall indicate the following details:-
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- State of Plus Two Study
- Center Name and Code
- Date of Exam
- Printed Date of Admit Card
- E-signature of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Address of the Exam Centre Allotted to the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Instructions for the Candidates.
The candidates can check the sample copy of the AEEE 2019 Admit Card from below
Exam Pattern of AEEE 2019
The question paper will be set in English language containing questions from the following subjects:
You will get 40 questions from Mathematics, 30 questions from Physics and Chemistry each. Candidates will be awarded +3 marks; whereas for each incorrect answer -1 mark is awarded.
The total marks are calculated using the formula:-
Total marks = (Number of correct answers x 3) – (Number of wrong answers x 1)
Procedure to Follow in the Exam Hall
- Candidates will be given three paper sheets for rough work
- The used rough sheets may be asked to be returned to the invigilators before leaving the examination hall
- You will be required to sign the attendance sheet.
- The signature on the Application Form and the Hall Ticket must match the signature put in front of the invigilator.
- The impression of left-hand thumb may also be captured for identification.
- Involving in any malpractice may invite criminal prosecution.
- Malpractice includes:- (a) Creating disturbance (b) Impostering someone else. (c) Talking to other test taker/s (d) tampering with the computer system (e) possessing calculators, slide rules, pagers, wireless devices, cell phones, concealed microphones, or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
Important things to avoid on the exam day – The textual material, printed or written bits of paper, Mathematical and Physical Tables, Electronic Gadgets like Calculator, Cell phone, etc.
Instructions for Computer Based Test
- You may be required to be present at the Test Centre around 30 minutes before the exam starts. The reporting is usually printed on the admit card itself.
- Note the reporting time as specified in the hall ticket and occupy allotted seats 25 minutes before the exam commences.
- A seat with registration number will be allotted to each candidate.
- Candidates found appearing in the Test from a different seat or room other than the one allotted to them shall be disqualified
- There will be no entry in the Examination Hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
If you have any queries regarding AEEE 2019 hall ticket / admit card, please ask in comments below.