AEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Amrita University Entrance Examination Engineering shall issue hall ticket probably in 03rd week of April 2018. It will be generated only to those who have submitted their complete application form on or before the last date specified. You will be able to attain the hall ticket by visiting the official website at www.amrita.edu/aeee The Hall Ticket might be accessible for you after entering your (i) Application Number and (ii) Date of Birth. After appearing in exam you can check result of AEEE 2018.
Amrita University will issue two different admit cards. One for Computer based test and one for Paper based test. You are advised to retain a copy of the hall ticket after getting it signed by the invigilator and produce the same at the time of counselling. Moreover, if you fail to appear for the counselling with this admit card, officials may not permit the candidate to appear for the counselling.
AEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates must appear for the AEEE 2017, CBT or Pen and paper after booking the slot. You should also carry the admit card in the exam centre for gaining access into the exam hall.
|Important Events for AEEE 2018||Date|
|Admit Card issue date||03rd week of April 2018|
|Computer Based Test||19 – 22 Apr 2018|
|Pen and paper Based||28 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE Result||05 May 2018|
Download here: Link to download hall ticket of AEEE 2018 will be available at Amrita University website amrita.edu.
(i) CBT- Only the registered candidates for the online examination will be able to download admit card of AEEE 2018 after the slot booking.
(ii) P&P AEEE 2018- slot booking is not done in P & P. However, the link to download the Admit card shall be provided on this page.
How to download the admit card for AEEE 2018?
Amrita university will issue two options for downloading the admit card for AEEE 2018. One option shall be for the candidates who choose to appear for Computer Based test and the other link shall be for those who opt for Pen and Paper based test.
Downloading of AEEE Admit Card for CBT
- Select the link for the admit card that will be inserted here in due course of time.
- Enter your “Application Number”.
- Enter “Date of Birth”.
- Download the admit card.
- On the right-hand corner, you shall notice “print” option.
Downloading of AEEE Admit Card 2018 for Pen and Paper
- A new portal will open which shall require entering the following details.
- “Application Number and Date of Birth”.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Check and download the displayed Hall Ticket of Amrita University 2018.
AEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – What details admit card contains?
The Hall Ticket generated by the software shall indicate the following details:- Name, Application Number, Registration Number, Programmes, District, Phone Number, Mobile Number, Pincode, State of plus two study, Gender, Password, Category, Center name & code, Date of Exam, printed date of admit card, E-signature of the candidate, space for invigilator signature, Address of the Exam Centre allotted to the candidate, Examination date, Reporting Time, Examination Time and instructions for the candidates.
Important things to take on day of exam
In order to prove their identity, individuals may have to bring any of the following with a xerox of the same while appearing for AEEE- 2018
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Black Ball Point Pen/HB pencils/pencil sharpener and an eraser.
Instructions for Computer Based Test
- You may be required to be present at the Test Centre around 30 minutes before the exam starts. The reporting is usually printed on the admit card itself.
- Note the reporting time as specified in the hall ticket and occupy allotted seats 25 minutes before the exam commences.
- A seat with registration number will be allotted to each candidate.
- Candidates found appearing in the Test from a different seat or room other than the one allotted to them shall be disqualified
- There will be no entry in the Examination Hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
Important things to avoid on day of exam
The textual material, printed or written bits of paper, Mathematical and Physical Tables, Electronic Gadgets like Calculator, Cell phone, etc.
Procedure to follow in the exam hall
- Candidates will be given three paper sheets for rough work
- The used rough sheets may be asked to be returned to the invigilators before leaving the examination hall
- You will be required to sign the attendance sheet.
- The signature on the Application Form and the Hall Ticket must match the signature put in front of the invigilator.
- The impression of left-hand thumb may also be captured for identification.
- Involving in any malpractice may invite criminal prosecution.
- Malpractice includes:- (a) Creating disturbance (b) Impostering someone else. (c) Talking to other test taker/s (d) tampering with the computer system (e) possessing calculators, slide rules, pagers, wireless devices, cell phones, concealed microphones, or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
The question paper will be set in English language containing questions from the following subjects- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. You will get 40 questions from Mathematics, 30 questions from Physics and Chemistry each. Candidates will be awarded +3 marks; whereas for each incorrect answer -1 mark is awarded. The total marks are calculated using the formula:-
Total marks = (Number of correct answers x 3) – (Number of wrong answers x 1)
If you have any queries regarding AEEE 2018 hall ticket / admit card, please ask in comments below.