The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), Gujarat State has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into First year Diploma courses after 10th (S.S.C) Regular and Second year Diploma courses after Std. X + two years certificate Courses Conducted by NCVT or GCVT or TEB (C to D) for the academic year 2017-2018.
Latest – Offline Round schedule has been revised. Merit List of Vacant Round for Second Year Diploma (CTOD ) & Round 2 Allotment for First Year Diploma have been published. Check the same from the link provided below.
ACPDC Diploma Admission 2017
Candidates can check all the information of ACPDC Diploma Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Schedule for the ACPDC Diploma Admission 2017 is given below.
|Event||1st Year Diploma Engineering||2nd Year Diploma Engineering|
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form||07 Jun to 21 Jun 2017||22 May to 01 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||27 Jun 2017||05 Jun 2017|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||27 Jun to 01 Jul 2017||05 Jun to 07 Jun 2017|
|Display of Mock Round result||04 Jul 2017||12 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||05 Jul 2017||13 Jun 2017|
|Filling & Alteration of choices for Actual Admission Round-1||05 Jul to 08 Jul 2017||13 Jun to 16 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1||12 Jul 2017||19 Jun 2017|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||12 Jul to 17 Jul 2017||19 Jun to 22 Jun 2017|
|Intimation to not reporting candidates by SMS.||15 Jul 2017||21 Jun 2017|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1||20 Jul 2017||23 Jun 2017|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Actual Admission Round-2||20 Jul to 24 Jul 2017||27 Jun to 29 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-2||27 Jul 2017||03 Jul 2017|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||27 Jul to 31 Jul 2017||03 Jul to 05 Jul 2017|
|Intimation to not reporting candidates by SMS.||29 Jul 2017||04 Jul 2017|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-2||03 Aug 2017||06 Jul 2017|
ACPDC Second Year Diploma Admission 2017 offline schedule – Revised!
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination any time before the admission process for the current admission year starts :
Provided that :
- the ITI or Technical school/institute in which the candidate has studied, should have been located in the State of Gujarat; or
- the ITI or Technical school/institute in which the candidate has studied, should have been located in the Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli and whose parents are of Gujarat origin:
The candidate who have passed the qualifying examination from other States shall also be eligible if seats remain vacant after granting admission to the candidates mentioned under sub-rule (1), giving priority to the candidates who are of Gujarat origin.
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and proportion , namely:-
- Scheduled Castes [SC] – 7%
- Scheduled Tribes [ST] – 15 %
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and Orphan of any castes [SEBC] – 27%
A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of inclusion in the concerned category :
Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the caste certificate
No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
No certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer shall be valid, unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat. The validity of such certificate shall be as per prevailing government rules.
If a candidate fails to submit the certificates as required under sub-rule (2) within the stipulated time, his candidature shall be considered for admission under unreserved category.
If a candidate of reserved category gets admission on unreserved seat in order of merit, he may be given admission on the unreserved seat according to his preference.
The admission procedure shall be off campus on line in the following manner, namely:
- The Admission Committee shall prepare a merit list of eligible candidates, who have applied.
- The merit list shall be displayed on the web-site of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counselling program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choice of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the bases of merit, category of the candidates and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidate shall be required to obtain the print out of the Information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the web-site.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the any branch of bank as specified by the Admission Committee, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admission Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on same course in the same institute in the successive rounds of counseling in the same shift, with a exception for candidates getting admission in successive round on TFW seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same course & same shift.
- Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on Non-TFW seat and he has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on same course and same shift in the same institute.
- Where considerable numbers of seats fall vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the on-line admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to take part in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
- No college or institution shall retain the original documents or testimonial of the candidate. In case of breach, the college or institution shall be liable to penalty.
Documents to be submitted:-
The candidate shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- Mark sheet issued by ITI / TEB / IGTR
- S.S.C. Examination ( Std. 10th) Mark-sheet,
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate;
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer;
- Certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving; and
- certificate of retired defense person issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he was serving.
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
Seat Matrix – As on 09 Aug 2017
For more details ACPDC Diploma Admission 2017 download the Information Guide for Second year Diploma Engineering from below links.