AEEE 2020 Result – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will announce AEEE Result online, on the official website at amrita.edu. The candidates will be able to use the link on this page to check their result. The credential needed to check Amrita Result 2020 are registration number and date of birth. The result displays the score and rank of the candidates in AEEE 2020. Approximately 20,000 rank holders will be called for counselling and seat allotment. Amrita University was ranked 8th in NIRF ranking and is a popular choice among engineering aspirants. Congratulations to all the successful candidates. Read how to check AEEE 2020 Result, fee structure, scholarship, and more details from this page.
If you are looking for AEEE 2019 Result, then Click Here
AEEE 2020 Result
Amrita University will only grant admission in B.Tech courses on the basis of the AEEE 2020 Result. There are 5 campuses of Amrita University in Amirtapuri, Bangalore, Kochi, Mysore and Coimbatore. School of engineering is only available at Coimbatore, Amirtapuri, and Bangalore campus. Check fee structure from below.
|AEEE 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|Computer Based Test||Apr 2020|
|Pen and paper||Apr 2020|
|Declaration of AEEE Result||May 2020|
The University will not send any offline result or rank card. The candidates are expected to download the online displayed AEEE Result 2020.
Result: Result will be released on the official website www.amrita.edu
Scholarship to AEEE 2020 Qualifiers
On the basis of AEEE 2020 Rank, AMRITA VIDYANIDHI Scholarship will be allocated to the candidates. The details of scholarship are as follows:
- Tuition fee waiver will be provided from 90% to 25%.
- A total of 300+ candidates will be eligible for the scholarship.
- In each campus of Amrita, certain reservation of seats is applicable for scholarship candidates.
- The scholarship will only be continued if candidates maintain the required CGPA in next sessions.
- The details fee amount for Scholarship is as below.
Fee Structure of Amrita University
The candidates can check the fee structure of all three campuses of Amrita University from the table below.
|Seats (Excluding Scholarship Seats)||663||351||351|
The AEEE Scholarship and the Amount Fee for the candidates getting the scholarship is as follows:
|Amrita University Coimbatore Campus|
|Amrita University Bengaluru Campus|
|Amrita University Amritapuri Campus|
How to Check AEEE 2020 Result?
The candidates will be able to check AEEE 2020 result by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website or the link that shall be soon available on this page.
- A new window will open and in it, the candidates will have to enter registration number and date of birth, in the provided space.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the displayed result page.
How is Evaluation of Answers Done for Determining AEEE 2020 Result?
The answers of the candidates are evaluated on the basis of marking scheme. The candidates attempt objective type questions in the exam. In all, there are 100 questions of 3 marks each. Therefore, total marks in the exam are 300.
In these multiple choice questions, the candidates have to indicate the most appropriate answer by darkening the response. If the answer is correct 3 marks are awarded and if the answer is incorrect, then 1 mark is deducted.
What are the Details Mentioned in AEEE 2020 Result?
The AEEE 2020 result contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Scores in AEEE 2020
- AEEE 2020 All India Rank
How is AEEE 2020 Result (Score and Rank) Determined?
The major components of the result are the score and the rank. The score is determined on the basis of AEEE 2020 marking scheme. However, to determine the rank, the University uses the score as per AEEE 2020 Result.
What is the Next Step After AEEE 2020 Result?
After the result, the AEEE counselling will be held. It is mandatory for everyone to be present at the time of counselling with their original documents.
For counselling, the University will only call those candidates who will secure a suitable rank in the exam and will be eligible. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates have passed 12th securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (PCM). In each subject, candidates should have got more than 55% marks. If the aggregate marks are more than 60% but marks in a subject are less than 55% then they are ineligible.
Candidates can attend the AEEE counselling in any one of the 3 campuses. Choose the campus as per convenience. Candidates can opt for any branch in any one of the four campuses. However, seat allotment will be done according to the availability of seat at the time of counselling.
B.Tech. Placements at Amrita Schools of Engineering
Amrita Schools of Engineering also has well-planned industry-academia collaboration with big names in the industry through hard work, commitment and a rare sense of dedication to the profession which is inculcated in the candidates is the reason that the top recruiters come again and again to recruit, candidates from Amrita University with each passing year. In the past years:
- Over 200 companies visit the campuses annually.
- The batch that passed out in 2016, received an Average salary of Rs. 4.2 Lakhs per annum.
- Highest package offered for the current batch is Rs. 23.45 Lakhs per annum.
- As per the official data, the University has achieved 100% placement record.
The list of recruiters that visit Amrita University include some of the big names like-
- Google, Microsoft, Amazon.
- Tata Consultancy Services (DSS).
- Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Dell Software Group R&D.
- Huawei Technologies.
- SAP Labs India.
- Sanctum Networks.
- South Indian Bank.
- Arista Technologies.
- Samsung R&D Institute India.
Last year’s fee amount at the time of admission are as follows:
|Caution Deposit||One time||10,000||10,000||10,000,||10,000,|
If you have any queries regarding AEEE 2020 Result, please ask in comments below.