AEEE 2020 Result availability date has been extended. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham declares the AEEE Result over their official website, amrita.edu. AEEE 2020 Result can be checked under the login of the candidates. The candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth to login and check the AEEE Result 2020. AEEE 2020 is held for admission in the B.Tech courses in Amrita University. After the result, the candidates who qualify the exam have to participate in the Amrita University’s B.Tech Joint Seat Allotment. Check more details on AEEE 2020 result in the page below.
Latest: AEEE 2020 Result availability date has been extended.
AEEE 2020 Result
The candidates can check the AEEE 2020 Result in the form of scorecard under their respective login. The result is not sent to the candidates. Also, no printed merit list or so is released. check the important dates in the table below in this regard:
|AEEE 2020 Result||Dates|
|Exam Date (Phase 2)|
17 to 20 Aug 2020
30 Aug 2020
Result: The candidates can check the AEEE 2020 Result as per the schedule above at amrita.edu.
AEEE 2020 Dates Extended
How is AEEE 2020 Result Compiled?
The candidates can check here how the result of AEEE 2020 is compiled and displayed:
The AEEE Result 2020 is totally based on the raw scores of the candidates in the exam. The candidates who get more marks in aggregate are preferred at the time of seat allotment. the raw scores of the candidates are based on the following points:
- The raw marks are calculated on the basis of the marking scheme of the exam.
- There are 3 sections Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics and Chemistry have 75 marks each and Maths has 90 marks.
- There is a total of 80 questions with 240 marks in all.
- The candidates will be given ranks as per the scores out of 240.
- For the correct answer, you get 03 marks.
- For an incorrect answer, 01 marks are deducted from the total score.
- If the question is left unanswered, no marks will be given to the candidate.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it is treated as “incorrect answer” and negative marking is done, resulting in a deduction of 01 marks.
How to Check AEEE 2020 Result?
The candidates can check AEEE 2020 result by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website or the link that is available on this page with the declaration of the result.
- A new window opens and in it, the candidates have to enter application number and date of birth, in the provided space.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the displayed result page.
Details mentioned in AEEE 2020 Result
The candidates can check the below-given details in the AEEE 2020 Result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Scores in AEEE 2020
- AEEE 2020 All India Rank
After AEEE 2020 Result – Register For The Amrita University’s B.Tech Joint Seat Allotment
After the result, the AEEE counselling is held. It is mandatory for everyone to be present at the time of counselling with their original documents. For counselling, the University only calls those candidates who secure a suitable score in the exam and are eligible. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates have passed 12th securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry (PCM). In each subject, candidates should have got more than 55% marks. If the aggregate marks are more than 60% but marks in a subject are less than 55% then they are ineligible.
How to register for the AEEE 2020 Counselling?
- The candidates have to register for the counselling online at amrita.edu.
- Thereafter they need to fill the application form the choices of campuses and courses. The candidates are able to choose from 29 branches across 4 campuses.
There is a counselling registration fee of Rs. 5000/-, which is no refundable.
Scholarship to AEEE 2020 Qualifiers
On the basis of AEEE 2020 Rank, AMRITA VIDYANIDHI Scholarship is allocated to the candidates. The details of scholarship are as follows:
- Tuition fee waiver is provided from 90% to 25%.
- A total of 300+ candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
- In each campus of Amrita, certain reservation of seats is applicable for scholarship candidates.
- The scholarship is continued if candidates maintain the required CGPA in next sessions.
- The details fee amount for Scholarship is as below:
|Amrita University Coimbatore Campus|
|Amrita University Bengaluru Campus|
|Amrita University Amritapuri Campus|
Fee Structure of Amrita University B.Tech course
Candidates can check below the fee structure of this academic session from the image below:
B.Tech. Placements at Amrita Schools of Engineering
Amrita Schools of Engineering also has well-planned industry-academia collaboration with big names in the industry through hard work, commitment and a rare sense of dedication to the profession which is inculcated in the candidates is the reason that the top recruiters come again and again to recruit, candidates from Amrita University with each passing year. In the past years:
- Over 200 companies visit the campuses annually.
- the batches get an average salary of Rs. 4.2 Lakhs per annum.
- The highest package offered for the current batch is Rs. 23.45 Lakhs per annum.
- As per the official data, the University has achieved 100% placement record.
Recruiters: The list of recruiters that visit Amrita University include some of the big names like-
- Google, Microsoft, Amazon.
- Tata Consultancy Services (DSS).
- Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Dell Software Group R&D.
- Huawei Technologies.
- SAP Labs India.
- Sanctum Networks.
- South Indian Bank.
- Arista Technologies.
- Samsung R&D Institute India.
If you have any queries regarding AEEE 2020 Result, please ask in comments below.
AEEE 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check their Result for AEEE examination from the official site of Amrita University www.amrita.edu.
Ans : The Result for AEEE is totally based on the raw scores of the candidates in the exam. The candidates who get more marks in aggregate are preferred at the time of seat allotment.
Ans : Candidates must go for the counselling round with all the required original documents after getting selected in AEEE examination.
Ans : Candidates can make use of their AEEE Result just for the present academic year.
Ans : Candidates must remember that for each wrong answer in AEEE Examination they will loose 1 mark.
Ans : AEEE Result will contain the details like Candidate's Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Score in AEEE examination, and AEEE 2020 examination.
Ans : After the release of the Result for AEEE 2020 examination candidates can not get their Result revised.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.