AMUEEE 2022 – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released application form to apply for B.Tech admission for the academic year 2022-23 on amucontrollerexams.com expectantly in May 2022. AMU Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is an amu admissions exam held for admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.E in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology in AMU. The exam is conducted in the offline mode at various test centers around India. Scroll down to know more about AMUEEE 2022 such as its detailed notification, syllabus, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Latest – AMU has released the application form for B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.E for 2022 session. Click here to apply.
AMUEEE is a University level entrance exam which is held every year by the University. AMU offers admission to 430 seats in Ten (10) B.Tech courses, 20 seats in B. Arch. course and around 150 seats in B.E. Evening programmes through AMUEEE.
AMUEEE 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||AMUEEE 2022|
|Full Form of Exam||AMU Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Course Offered||B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.E|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline MCQ|
|Duration of Exam||2 or 3 Hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||100 or 150|
Important Downloads and Official Links
AMUEEE 2022 Dates
Check the complete details on AMUEEE 2022 from the table below,
|AMUEEE 2022||Important Date|
|Application Open for AMUEEE||29 Apr 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form Form without late fee||21 May 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form Form without late fee Rs. 300||28 May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|AMUEEE 2022 Exam Date For B.Tech||31 Jul 2022|
|AMUEEE 2022 Exam Date For B.Arch||31 Jul 2022|
|AMUEEE 2022 Exam Date For B.E||18 Jul 2022|
|Publishing of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
AMUEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for Aligarh Muslim University is released online at the official website of the university. The candidates are required to register themselves first by providing the details like name, e-mail id, password etc.
Application Fee for AMUEEE 2022
|Name of the Programme||Application Fee|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants may pay the necessary amount of the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100/-. Such candidates shall also have to appear in Paper II.
AMUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aligarh Muslim University lays some terms and conditions for the students who want to pursue Engineering and Architecture. These terms and conditions are commonly known as Eligibility Criteria. So, the candidates are required to meet these eligibility requirements before applying for AMUEEE 2022
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admission
- The aspirants should have passed Class 12 or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination.
- Should have studies subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- Those who possess a Diploma in Engineering of this University with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch Admission
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. OR
- Diploma in Engineering of this University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering qualification may apply for admission to B. Arch. Programme at their own risk & cost. They will be considered for admission only if Diploma in Engineering is approved as qualifying examination for admission by the Council of Architecture / Government of India”.
Eligibility Criteria for B.E Admission
The candidates must have a diploma in Engg. in the relevant branch of study or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with 50% marks.
As AMUEEE is an examination for the students who want to pursue Engineering as their undergradute course so the topics and chapters which are covered in the examination are related to the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So, the important topics for AMUEEE 2022 are given below.
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Physical World and Measurement||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State||Sets & Functions|
|Kinematics||Structure of Atom||Solutions||Algebra|
|Laws of Motion||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry||Coordinate Geometry|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics||Calculus|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Gravitation||Chemical Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Relations & Functions|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Equilibrium||p-Block Elements||Vectors & Three-Dimensional Geometry|
|Thermodynamics||Redox Reactions||Group 16 elements||Linear Programming|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Hydrogen||Group 17 elements||Probability|
|Oscillations and Waves||s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Group 18 elements||–|
|Electrostatics||Some p-Block Elements||d and f-Block Elements||–|
|Current Electricity||Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Coordination Compounds||–|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Hydrocarbons||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||–|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Environmental Chemistry||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||–|
|Electromagnetic Waves||–||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||–|
|Optics||–||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||–|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||–||Biomolecules||–|
|Atoms & Nuclei||–||Polymers||–|
|Electronic Devices||–||Chemistry in Every Day Life||–|
Syllabus for BArch (Paper II)
The Architecture Aptitude Test will consist of topics such as:
- Freehand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural/urban life commonly observed such as Markets, Streets, Bus / Rail, Station, Ghats, Waterfront, monuments etc.
- Design, Drawing & Presentation of commonly seen/used posters / Graphics, Greeting Cards, book cover design, hoardings, logos, wallpapers, flooring patterns etc.
- Creative Design & presentation of commonly used day to day objects/artifacts like Candle Stand, toilet fixtures, furniture, Soap Case, Chandelier etc. and futuristic automobiles, airplanes, mobiles, computers etc.
- Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting, visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors etc.
Click Here to check the complete AMUEEE Syllabus
AMUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to have the knowledge of the exam pattern before the examination because it enables the candidates to prepare a proper strategy for the preparation of the exam. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, total number of questions, maximum marks etc. AMUEEE is objective in nature and consists of multiple – choice questions.
Check the exam pattern for AMUEEE given below.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech
- Mode: Offline
- Duration: 3 hours
- Medium: English
- Total no. of questions: 150
The questions will be framed from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Exam Pattern for B.Arch
- Duration: 3 hours
- Total no. of questions: MCQ
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Papers: Paper 1 is common for B.Tech applicants. Paper 2 is the Architecture Aptitude Test
Note: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture
Exam Pattern for B.E
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total no . of questions: 100
- Maximum marks: 100
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Relevant Engg Sciences||75|
AMUEEE 2022 Preparation
Apart from knowing the exam pattern, syllabus and books, it is essential for the candidates to be aware of some preparation strategies which may be helpful till the time of the examination. Check some of the expert tips given below.
- Analyze the syllabus carefully: Before starting with the preparation, the test – takers must check the syllabus carefully and see what are the important topics and chapters which will be coming in the exam. After checking everything, prepare your plan.
- Proper time management: Time is one of the best assets for qualifying the exam. If the time is managed well, half of the preparation is done. Check the syllabus carefully and jot down the time period in which a particular section can be completed and abide by that.
- Solve previous year question papers: The candidates can dig up the previous year question papers and sample papers and solve them for increasing the speed and accuracy.
- Watch the youtube videos: If any concept or problem is not clear then watch the youtube videos on that topic and clear the doubts.
- Understand the concepts properly: Do not mug up the topics or the formulas of problems rather try to understand the topics and find the logic behind it. After understanding the logic, try to solve the problems with the gained knowledge.
- Revise: As practice makes the man perfect, revision is the key to score well in the exam. So, revise the topics daily until the time of the examination.
Best Books recommended for AMUEEE Preparation
One of the key parts in the preparation is that the candidates should prepare from only limited and best books only. Though there are many books which are available online as well as in the shops. Below we have mentioned some books which can further help you in the preparation.
|16 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|A Textbook Of Organic Chemistry||Buy Here|
|Concepts of Physics||Buy Here|
|JEE Main Resource Book (Solved Papers + Part Tests + Mock Tests) with Online Tests||Buy Here|
AMUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam is going to be issued for the registered candidates at its official website (amucontrollerexams.com).
- AMUEEE 2022 Admit Card is going to be available at candidate’s login.
- The candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number. Candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates through the post.
- Before appearing for the examination, the candidates need to paste their passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card.
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates can contact the governing authority.
- Make sure that the admit card has to be carried to the examination centre positively.
AMUEEE 2022 Answer Key
The answer key for Aligarh Muslim University is released at the official website of the university (amucontrollerexams.com).
- The answer key is released in the PDF file format.
- If the candidates find any errors in the answer key, then it can be submitted along with the amount set by the university to the exam conducting body.
- After considering the errors, the final answer key is released at the official website only.
- After this, the result for AMUEEE 2022 is going to be announced.
AMUEEE 2022 Result
Aligarh Muslim University announces the result for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam in the online mode at amucontrollerexams.com.
- AMUEEE 2022 Result is made available in the PDF file format.
- The result is announced in the form of the merit list.
- The candidates who will be securing less than 15% of the marks will not be allowed to take admission.
- After the declaration of the result, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling with proper set of documents for the verification process.
About Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Aligarh Muslim University situated at Uttar Pradesh abides by the motto ‘Taught Man What He Knew Not’. It offers various courses under undergradute and post-graduate courses. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan was the founder of this university. The university was founded in the year 1875. It has various colleges affiliated to it such as Women’s College of Centre of Professional Courses, Centre for Nehru Studies etc.
FAQs on AMUEEE 2022
AMUEEE would offer B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.E courses
Duration of AMUEEE is 3 hours except for BE courses which is 2 hours
AMUEEE has 150 Questions in total, except for BE which has 100 questions
Official website: amu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.