AMUEEE Result 2019 has been announced by Aligarh Muslim University. AMUEEE 2019 was held on May 26, 2019, and the AMUEEE Result 2019 has been announced on June 25, 2019. Apart from result of the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam, you also get AMUEEE 2019 Answer Key here. The answer key contains correct answers to all questions asked in the exam. By going through those, an estimated score can be calculated.
AMUEEE Result 2019 contains five lists:
- B.Tech Select List,
- B.Tech Chance Memo List,
- B.Tech Nomination List,
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Select List,
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Chance Memo List
Above-mentioned AMUEEE Result 2019 and Selection Lists has been published on the official website and also here for your ease of checking results. Candidates may check more details about AMUEEE Result 2019, Selection List and Answer Key from this page.
AMUEEE Result 2019
AMUEEE will conduct for the intake of candidates in 365 B.Tech seats. The examination will held in offline mode, to determine worthy candidates for seat allocation. The result of the exam are announced online, on www.amucontrollerexams.com. The link to check the same is provided on this page.
Check all the important dates of AMUEEE Result 2018 from the table below:
|AMUEEE 2019 exam date||26 May 2019|
|Declaration of AMUEEE 2019 result and merit list||25 Jun 2019|
- Click here to check AMUEEE B.Tech Select List 2019
- Click here to check AMUEEE B.Tech Chance Memo List 2019
- Click here to check AMUEEE B.Tech Special Category List 2019
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
How to Check AMUEEE B.Tech Result 2019
To check the score and AMUEEE Rank 2019 the candidates just have to follow the steps below:
- As the result is announced, link to check it is provided on this page.
- Click the link.
- The list is displayed as a pdf
- Check your roll number and rank.
The candidates should note that the result of AMUEEE 2019 will only contain the Roll Number and Rank of the selected candidates. Once the result is announced, the university will issue counselling letter to the selected candidates.
AMUEEE 2019 Merit List – The University has issued multiple merit list, which will be:
- General Merit List
- Internal Merit List
- Chance Memo List
- Nomination Category List
The admission of AMUEEE 2019 qualifiers will be done in the following specialization:
- Chemical Engineering – 30 seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- Computer Engineering – 50 seats
- Electrical Engineering – 60 seats
- Electronics Engineering – 50 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 90 seats
- Petrochemical engineering – 25 seats
AMUEEE Result 2018
The AMUEEE 2018 result is announced online. It indicates the rank of the candidates. On the basis of the rank, the seat will be allocated to the candidates in the counselling round.
- B.Tech. Select List
- B.Tech. Chance Memo List
- B.Tech. Nomination List
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Select List
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Chance Memo List
- B.Arch List of Special Category.
- B.E. (Eve.) Mechanical Engineering Selected List.
- B.Tech under NRI Category
- AMU B.Tech / B.Arch Provisional List.
- B.E. (Eve.) Civil Engineering Selected List
- B.E. (Eve.) Electrical Engineering Selected List.
AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 for Code A, B, C, D
The answer key of AMUEEE 2017 was uploaded online only. It is uploaded as an image of the OMR sheet. All the correct answers, to questions asked in the exam, are darkned on it. From it, the candidates are able to match the answers marked by them
How to Check AMUEEE Answer Key
To avail the answer key the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Check the window above.
- Check if the answer key is for B.Tech course and required code or not.
- Estimate your score through it.
Note: The candidates should ensure that they download the answer key for their paper set only. There were four sets A, B, C and D.
Calculation of Score through AMU B.Tech Answer Key – To calculate the score from the answer key, the candidates will have to cross-check the answers marked by them from that given in the answer key. Then, for each correct answers allocated 1 one mark, while deduct 1/4 marks for each incorrect response. When all the answers will be cross-checked, candidates will be left with their estimated score.
- As per the marking scheme of AMUEEE, if the candidate has chosen multiple responses for a question that is also to be treated as negative marking.
OMR Discrepancy Reporting – The candidates can also report any error or fault in the OMR. To do so, the candidates just need to Click Here and submit Name, Roll Number, Course, Question, and Question Paper.
If candidates have any question or queries regarding AMUEEE Result 2018, comment below.