AMUEEE Result 2018 is announced by Aligarh Muslim University. Last year the exam was held on 30th April and result was announced on 10th June. This year, AMUEEE 2018 held on May 13, 2018, and the AMUEEE Result 2018 is announced on June 15, 2018. This page will keep you updated with all news related to AMUEEE 2018 Result.
Apart from result of the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam, you will also get AMUEEE 2018 Answer Key here. The answer key will contain correct answers of all questions asked in the exam. By going through those, an estimated score can be calculated.
AMU Result 2018 contain five lists:
- B.Tech Select List,
- B.Tech Chance Memo List,
- B.Tech Nomination List,
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Select List,
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Chance Memo List
Above-mentioned AMUEEE Result 2018 and Selection Lists has been published on the official website and also here for your ease of checking results. Candidates may check more details about AMUEEE Result 2018, Selection List and Answer Key from this page.
AMUEEE Result 2018
AMUEEE was held for the intake of candidates in 365 B.Tech seats. The examination was held in offline mode, to determine worthy candidates for seat allocation. The result of the exam are announced online, on www.amucontrollerexams.com. The link to check the same is provided on this page.
Check all the important dates of AMUEEE Result 2018 from the table below:
|AMUEEE 2018 held on||13 May 2018|
|Declaration of AMUEEE 2018 result and merit list||15 Jun 2018|
- Click here to check the List of B.Arch Select List.
- Click here to check the list of B.Arch Chance Memos.
- Click here to check the B.Arch List of Special Category.
- Click Here to check the AMUEEE 2018 Select List.
- Click Here to check the AMUEEE 2018 Chance Memo List.
- Click Here to check the AMUEEE 2018 Special Category List.
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
How to Check AMU B.Tech Result 2018
To check the score and AMUEEE Rank 2018 the candidates will just have to follow the steps below:
- As the result is announced, link to check it is provided on this page.
- Click the link.
- The list is displayed as a pdf
- Check your roll number and rank.
The candidates should note that the result of AMUEEE 2018 will only contain the Roll Number and Rank of the selected candidates. Once the result is announced, the university will issue counselling letter to the selected candidates.
AMUEEE 2018 Merit List – The University will issue multiple merit list, which will be:
- General Merit List
- Internal Merit List
- Chance Memo List
- Nomination Category List
The admission of AMUEEE qualifiers will be done in the following specialization:
- Chemical Engineering – 30 seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- Computer Engineering – 50 seats
- Electrical Engineering – 60 seats
- Electronics Engineering – 50 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 90 seats
- Petrochemical engineering – 25 seats
AMUEEE Result 2017
The AMUEEE 2017 result is announced online. It indicates the rank of the candidates. On the basis of the rank, the seat will be allocated to the candidates in the counselling round.
- B.Tech. Select List
- B.Tech. Chance Memo List
- B.Tech. Nomination List
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Select List
- B.Tech. Physically Disabled Chance Memo List
AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 for Code A, B, C, D
The answer key of AMUEEE 2017 is uploaded online only. It is uploaded as an image of the OMR sheet. All the correct answers, to questions asked in the exam, are darkned on it. From it, the candidates are able to match the answers marked by them
How to Check AMUEEE Answer Key
To avail the answer key the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Check the window above.
- Check if the answer key is for B.Tech course and required code or not.
- Estimate your score through it.
Note: The candidates should ensure that they download the answer key for their paper set only. There were four sets A, B, C and D.
Calculation of Score through AMU B.Tech Answer Key – To calculate the score from the answer key, the candidates will have to cross-check the answers marked by them from that given in the answer key. Then, for each correct answers allocated 1 one mark, while deduct 1/4 marks for each incorrect response. When all the answers will be cross-checked, candidates will be left with their estimated score.
- As per the marking scheme of AMUEEE, if the candidate has chosen multiple responses for a question that is also to be treated as negative marking.
OMR Discrepancy Reporting – The candidates can also report any error or fault in the OMR. To do so, the candidates just need to Click Here and submit Name, Roll Number, Course, Question, and Question Paper.
If candidates have any question or queries regarding AMUEEE Result 2018, comment below.