NSEE 2022 – Nagaland Board of School Education has released the merit list for admission to undergraduate degree courses in Para Medical/ Agri. & Allied Courses for the academic session 2022-23. Candidates can download the merit list from dtenagaland.org.in or through below direct link. The merit list is prepared on the basis of Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE-2022). Interested & eligible candidates can read all the necessary details of NSEE 2022 on this page. Refer to this article for getting detailed information about NSEE 2022 from here.
Latest – NSEE 2022 merit list is out. Scroll below to check it.
NSEE 2022|Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2022
Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE ) is going to conduct the Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2022 (NSEE) for admission under the Medical & Allied Degree Courses. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the NSEE 2022 entrance examination.
Download Merit List: Click here to download the NSEE 2022 Merit List.
NSEE 2022 Result / Merit List
Nagaland Board of School Education has announced the result of the NSEE 2022 exam on the official website. All the selected candidates is directed to submit their acceptance or refusal letter to the office of the undersigned. Candidates who do not submit their acceptance is considered to have declined the seat allotted to them and their seats is offered to other candidates on the merit list. The direct link to check the merit list is provided above:
NSEE 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for NSEE 2022 from below table:
|Availability of application form||18 Apr 2022|
|The last date for receipt of application forms||20 May 2022, 5:00 pm|
|Release of NSEE 2022 merit list||07 Jul 2022|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Courses Offered Through NSEE 2022
Candidates can check the courses offered through NSEE 2022 from below:
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.
- B. Sc. (Fishery)
- B. Sc. (Forestry)
- B. Sc. (Horti)
- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- B. Sc. (Pharm)
- B. Sc. (Agri)
- B. Sc. (MLT)
- B. Sc. (Seri)
- B. Sc. (RIT)
- B. Sc. (O.O.T)
NSEE 2022 Application Form
NSEE 2022 Application form has been released on its official website. Candidates can download it by visiting the official website, which is dtenagaland.org.in. Candidates must fill and submit the downloaded application form on or before its also date. Before filing the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility.
Download Application Form: Click here to download the NSEE 2022 Application Form.
- Admit Card of HSLC Examination.
- Admit Card of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Mark-sheet of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination (if result already declared).
- Candidates whose 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination result is awaited may submit their mark-sheet after declaration of result. Candidates should write his/ her NSEE Roll Number on top of the said mark-sheet and submit the same to the Office of the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima.
- Candidates who fail to submit their HSSLC or equivalent exam mark-sheet within the specified time period shall not be considered for selection.
- 3 (three) copies of the recent passport size photograph with name written on the back of the photographs one of which is to be pasted on the application form.
- Furnish, whichever is applicable, along with application form:
- Certificate of Indigenous Inhabitant of Nagaland.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Certificate
- Backward Tribe Certificate
- Certificate from the Head of the Department specifying the year and the date of the father/ mother joining in Nagaland- in case of children of non-local State Govt. employees/ All India Service Officers borne on Nagaland Cadre.
- Download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only in cash should be paid along with the filled up application.
NSEE 2022 Admit Card
The provisional admit card of NSEE 2022 shall be issued on the scheduled date at the office of NBSE. candidates are informed to collect the provisional admit card personally. Candidates are requested to download their admit card before the commencement of the examination. Candidates must bring the downloaded admit card to the exam center as the authority will not allow any candidate without admit card.
- Duplicate Admit Card shall not be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the provisional Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their provisional Admit Cards in good condition till admission in concerned College is over.
- The Candidate must bring the Admit Cards of NSEE & HSLC/HSSLC in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Cards shall not be allowed to appear the Examination.
Pattern of the Entrance Test 2022
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of the test would be 3 (three) hours. (The exam pattern is based on the previous year details)
- The OMR Answer Sheet used will be scanned on Optical scanner. So, all particulars are to be filled in neatly and accurately. Use of pencil on OMR answer sheet is not allowed. OMR answer sheet filled in with pencil would be summarily rejected for evaluation.
- Roll no. in the OMR answer sheet must be filled in correctly. The examination of the candidates who do not circle their roll no. correctly in OMR answer sheet is liable to be cancelled.
Marking the Responses
- Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Answers marked with pencil would not be evaluated.
- The mark should be dark and should completely fill the circle.
- Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
- A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be treated as a wrong method of marking and will be automatically rejected.
- There will be four alternatives for each question. The candidate will indicate response to the question by darkening the appropriate circle completely with Ball Point Pen.
Note : If a candidate does not want to attempt any question, he/she should not darken the circle given against that question. Do not fold the OMR Answer Sheet and do not make any stray mark on it.
Centre of Examination shall be informed at the time of collection of admit card.
Scoring and Marking : Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks. One marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No deduction will be made if no response is indicated. Multiple or incorrect response will also be treated as wrong.
NSEE Records : The record of Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) will be preserved upto 3 (three) months after the conduct of examination.
NSEE 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key will be available to the candidates for verification and lodging of challenge in case of any ambiguity. The Answer Key will also be available in the Office notice board and on the website http://www.nbsenagaland.com.
Re-checking/ Re-evaluation of the answer sheets : There will be no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Official website – dtenagaland.org.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply