NSEE 2020 – NBSE has released the shortlisted candidate’s list on the basis of applications filled by the candidates till June 11, 2020. Nagaland Board of School Education releases the notification for Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2020. NSEE 2020 examination date will be announced soon on the official website. Application Form for the same has been released at dtenagaland.org.in. Interested & eligible candidates can read all the necessary details of NSEE 2020 on this page. The direct link to download the application form has been provided below. You can download the application form and getting information on the website also. Refer to this article for getting detailed information about NSEE 2020 from here.
– NBSE has released the shortlisted candidate’s list based on the applications submitted by the candidates till June 11, 2020. Scroll down to check the list.
– The last date to submit the application form has been extended till June 15.
NSEE 2020|Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2020
Nagaland Board of School Education is going to conduct the Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2020 (NSEE) for admission under the Medical & Allied Degree Courses. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the NSEE 2020 entrance examination.
|The last date for receipt of application forms|
|Shortlisted candidates list||12 Jun 2020|
|Availability of NSEE 2020 Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of NSEE 2020 Examination||to be announced|
|NSEE 2020 Answer Keys||to be announced|
|Merit list shall be published||to be announced|
NSEE 2020 Shortlisted Candidates List
List of shortlisted candidates has been released by NBSE for NSEE 2020. The list is prepared on the basis of applications filled by the candidates till June 11, 2020. Candidates who didn’t get their names in the list can re-submit the application form till June 15, 2020 via email. Click on the below link to check the list.
- Click here to download the NSEE 2020 shortlisted candidates list.
NSEE 2020 Application Form
NSEE 2020 Application form has been released at its official website. Candidates can download it by visiting the official website. Candidates must fill and submit the downloaded application form on or before its also date. Before filing the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility.
Download Application Form: Click here to Download Application Form 2020
NSEE 2020 Admit Card
The provisional admit card of NSEE 2020 shall be issued on schedule date at the office of NBSE. candidates are informed to collect the provisional admit card personally. Candidates are requested to download their admit card before the commencement of examination. Candidates must bring the downloaded admit card at the exam center as the authority will not allow any candidate without admit card.
- Duplicate Admit Card shall not be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the provisional Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their provisional Admit Cards in good condition till admission in concerned College is over.
- The Candidate must bring the Admit Cards of NSEE & HSLC/HSSLC in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Cards shall not be allowed to appear the Examination.
Pattern of the Entrance Test 2020
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of the test would be 3 (three) hours. (The exam pattern is based on the previous year details)
- The OMR Answer Sheet used will be scanned on Optical scanner. So, all particulars are to be filled in neatly and accurately. Use of pencil on OMR answer sheet is not allowed. OMR answer sheet filled in with pencil would be summarily rejected for evaluation.
- Roll no. in the OMR answer sheet must be filled in correctly. The examination of
the candidates who do not circle their roll no. correctly in OMR answer sheet is liable
to be cancelled.
Marking the Responses
- Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Answers marked with pencil would not be evaluated.
- The mark should be dark and should completely fill the circle.
- Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
- A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be treated as a wrong method of marking and will be automatically rejected.
- There will be four alternatives for each question. The candidate will indicate response to the question by darkening the appropriate circle completely with Ball Point Pen.
Note : If a candidate does not want to attempt any question, he/she should not darken the circle given against that question. Do not fold the OMR Answer Sheet and do not make any stray mark on it.
Centre of Examination shall be informed at the time of collection of admit card.
Scoring and Marking : Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks. One marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No deduction will be made if no response is indicated. Multiple or incorrect response will also be treated as wrong.
NSEE Records : The record of Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) will be preserved upto 3 (three) months after the conduct of examination.
NSEE 2020 Answer Key
The Answer Key will be available to the candidates for verification and lodging of challenge in case of any ambiguity. The Answer Key will also be available in the Office notice board and on the website www.nbsenagaland.com.
Re-checking/ Re-evaluation of the answer sheets : There will be no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
NSEE 2020 Result
Nagaland Board of School Education will announce the result of NSEE 2020 exam at its official website. All the selected candidates will be directed to submit their acceptance or refusal letter to the office of the undersigned. Candidates who do not submit their acceptance will be considered to have declined the seat allotted to them and their seat will be offered to other candidates in the merit list.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.