HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Result 2018 has been declared. The result has been announced in the online mode on the official website. The official examination conducting body will issue a merit list once the result has been officially declared on the website. The merit list will also be issued online on the website. It is expected that the merit list will be released o July 24, 2018. You can get complete details about the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Result 2018 on this page below.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Result 2018
Candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing degree. The minimum marks will be 40% for General candidates, and 35% for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped candidates. Himachal Pradesh University will also release the answer key for HPU B.Sc. nursing entrance test. You can challenge the answer key with proper evidence. The answer key will be released soon after the exam has been conducted. You can check and track all the important post exam events and their schedules from the table below.
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of results||20 Jul 2018|
|Date of declaration of merit list||24 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check the Category wise merit list of B.Sc. Nursing .
- Click here to check HPU B.Sc Nursing Result 2018.
Official Website: www.hpuniv.in.
Details Mentioned In The Merit List
The merit list will be available in the PDF format on the official website. The merit list will be a combined merit list and it will be prepared category-wise based on the marks of the entrance test. The merit list will have the following details mentioned below.
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Category Marks
- Sub-Category Rank
- Category Rank
- Date of Counseling
Under any circumstances, if you and more candidates score equal aggregate marks in the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018, then their inter-se ranking shall be determined on the basis of the criteria listed below.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Biology section.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Chemistry section.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Physics section
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the English section
- Candidate older in age will be given preference.
- You will not be sent any separate or detailed scorecards. You can see your marks on the University Website.
- No requests regarding the re-checking or re-evaluation of the Answer-Sheets will be entertained by the officials.