HPU B.Sc Admit Card 2020 – Himachal Pradesh University will release the admit card for the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam at its official website. The candidate will be able to download the admit card online as per the schedule. Candidates will get the entry in the examination hall by showing the valid admit card/hall ticket. No hall tickets will be sent to any candidate via post. For downloading the admit card candidate will be required to login with the unique registration id and password. Aspirants can get all the information related to HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit card 2020 from this article.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card contains the information like roll number of the candidate, exam date and exam center. Candidate can check the expected schedule of HPU B.Sc Nursing Hall ticket 2020 from the table. It is to inform that given information are for reference purpose only.
|Release of Admit card||09 Oct 2020|
|Examination date||21 Oct 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download HPU B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 from the official website i.e., hpuniv.ac.in.
How to download HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit card 2020?
In to get your HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020, it is advised to fill & complete the online application form as per the instructions & before the last date positively. Candidates can check the procedure of downloading the admit card from below.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website.
- Step 2 – Candidate now click on the link “Download Admit card” from the Homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – The applicant has to enter the application number and password to view the admit card.
- Step 4 – After login candidate can download the admit card from the downloading option provided at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5 – After downloading the admit card candidate must take the print of it.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Preparation for the exam must be done as per the exam pattern. Check the HPU B.SC NUrsing exam pattern as per last year.
- Exam Mode – Offline.
- Language – English.
- Marking Scheme- NO negative marking.
- Type of Questions – Objective questions.
- No. Of Questions – 100.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Details mentioned in HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Candidates must check all the details at the time of downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must report to the University within a given period of time, in order to make changes or rectify your wrong details mentioned in your HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Roll No.
- Father’s name.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Exam Centers
Candidates can fill the one center as per choice from the list (as per last year) which is given below at the time of filling the application form.
Note: No changes in the request of exam centers will be entertained by the University for any candidate.
Things to Carry On Exam Date
Candidates are advised to carry the following mentioned documents to the examination hall. It is to inform that only few things are allowed in the exam center. Hence, we have listed down the things you need to carry with you on the day of HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2020. This points provided, would help you to carry the right things in the test center.
- A hard copy of downloaded admit card
- One govt. Issued ID proof it must be original and non-expired for identity purpose.
- Cardboard/ Clip board.
- Ball Point pens of good quality (Blue/ Black).
Important Instructions regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing Exam
Below are some guidelines given candidates must follow them to avoid any discrepancies during the duration of the entrance examination.
- Must carry the downloaded copy of the admit card/hall ticket to the exam center without it candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
- Candidate must reach the exam center at least a half-hour before the examination.
- Use only ball black / blue point pen to darken the correct answers in the OMR sheet. Darken only one circle at time otherwise, the question will not be considered attempted.
- Candidates don’t wear any watches or smartwatch during the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any calculators, rulers, pieces of paper or any kind of electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- The test will start at the same time mentioned in the admit card.
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
The result will be declared after the completion of the entrance examination. The result will be declared in the online mode,candidates will be able to check the result on the official website. HPU B.Sc Nursing result will publish the result in the form of a merit list. The list of qualified candidates will be released on the official website, later they have to appear for the counselling round to take admission.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) offers admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Himachal Pradesh University is financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission. Admission in B.Sc Nursing is done on the basis of the entrance exam. Admit card is a necessary document to carry on the exam day as without candidates can’t sit for the examination.
Insofar, official details related to HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit card 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- Will the center for the entrance will be the same to the one opted at the time of filling the application form?
Q2- Admit card will be sent to us via post or any other method?
Q3- There is some error in the spelling of the name in my admit card. How can it be resolved?
Q4- I can’t reach for the exam to the allotted exam center. Can anyone tell me how the exams enter can be changed?
Q5- I am not able to download my admit card as I don’t remember my application number/registration number. How can I check or get my unique registration number?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.