HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Himachal Pradesh University offers admission to the B.Sc Nursing program of 4 years to only female candidates from HPU. The candidates can get admission to the public and private institutes affiliated from the HPU. The admission will be done on the basis of the entrance exam. Interested candidates can apply for the same by checking the eligibility criteria before filling the application form as per the schedule. Continue to read the article to get complete information and updates related to HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc from this page.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2020
Candidates who have qualified 10+2 from the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) can also apply for the course. Candidates can check the expected schedule table from the table given below.
|Online registration/Availability of Application||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Publication of Answer Key||3rd – 4th week of Aug 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th week of Aug 2020|
|Release of Merit list||4th week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To be notified after merit list|
HPU B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must read all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check the eligibility which is as per the previous year information brochure & it shall be updated once the official notification arrives, read the given points carefully.
- Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous bodies are eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test.
- In the case of filling the 50% Management seats, there will be no domicile requirement. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non-Himachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test.
- The age of candidate should be 17 to 35 years.
- Admission of married candidates is allowed subject to medical fitness.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any board with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually with 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination while for candidates who belong to SC/SCT categories must have passed with 40% marks.
- Candidates who wish to take admission but result is awaited can also apply but at the time of 1st round of counselling, the candidate must have all the documents with them.
- Those candidates who have cleared the examination from the National Institute of Open Learning (NIOS) can also apply.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the course before applying for the application form. Application forms will be released in the online mode. Applicants will be able to fill the form from the official website. After filling the application form candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment gateway method only after that application form will be submitted.
Application fee: Here one must note that below given application fee details are for reference purpose only, which is as per last year.
- For General/OBC and their Subcategories – Rs 1600/-
- For Antyodaya/IRDP/EWS Categories – Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST and their Subcategories – Rs 800/-
Image Specifications: You can get the information regarding image specifications & its format from the below given table:
|Photograph||100 kb||jpg or jpeg|
|Signature||100 kb||jpg or jpeg|
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.No admit cards/hall tickets will be sent to any individual via post. Login credentials (Application number and Password) will be needed to download the admit card. Admit card will carry all the details like roll number, exam center, exam date, and time. No entry will be permitted to any candidate without the admit card. It is advised to carry a valid ID proof along with your hall ticket/call letter or admit card for HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination for the 2020 session.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
It is most important to know the information regarding exam pattern for Himachal Prasdesh University examination pattern for B.Sc Nursing entrance examination 2020. Candidates must prepare according to the exam pattern which is given below.
- Language – English.
- Marking Scheme- NO negative marking.
- Type of Questions – Objective questions.
- No. Of Questions – 100.
- Exam Duration – 2 hour (120 minutes).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
HPU B.Sc Nursing Exam Centers 2020
Candidates have to choose one exam center from the list given below as per last year at the time of filling out the application form. Given information is only for reference & latest will be updated once the official notification arrives.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020
Before the declaration of the result answer keys will be released by the board at its official website. Candidates can check the answers and calculate the probable score they are likely to get in the exam. However, If the candidate is not satisfied with the key answer can send the documentary proof to the Deputy Registrar(Secrecy) H.P. University, Shimla. Candidate can obtain the photocopy of OMR Answer sheet under RTI Act, 2005 for which the candidate may send the request to the Public Information Officer-cum- Assistant Registrar Teaching, Office of the Dean of Studies, H.P. University, Shimla as per the fees that will be notified at the same time.
Objections in HPU BSc Nursing 2020 Answer Key:
If a candidate will not be satisfied with the option marked in the answer key, then in such a case, he/she can submit an objection in the answer key. Objections have to be sent along with the documentary proof to the Deputy Registrar (Secretary), HP University, Shimla -5. Candidates need to submit the objection in the answer key as per the instructions on the basis of schedule dates.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
Before the declaration of results, the answer key will be moderated by the committee of a subject expert. After the examination result will be declared on the official website in online mode. HPU B.Sc Nursing will release the result in the form of a merit list. The list of qualified candidates will be released on the official website, later they have to appear for the counselling round to take admission. No detail marks card is sent to the candidates. The candidates may see their marks on the University Website.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Selection Procedure 2020
Candidates can check the selection Procedure for admission in B.Sc Nursing Himachal Pradesh University. Here you can get information regarding the quota wise selection procedure is explained, it is advised to go through the details carefully & positively for more information.
- For State Quota – Female candidates of Himachali Bonafide/DOmicile/Children of HP Govt Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies partially or wholly financed by the Govt. of HImachal Pradesh who will qualified the entrance test will be considered for merit.
- For Management Quota – In this quota candidate who have qualified the entrance test will be considered for merit by fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- After this candidates will be called for the counselling round with original and self attested photocopies of all the documents candidate have to qualify the document verification round for admission to the course.
- Candidates have to qualify the Medical Examination as well after the document verification round.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
HPU will release the counselling notification after the declaration of the result. Candidates who qualify the entrance test will be called for the counselling round as per the scheduled notification which will be released on the official website. The seats will be allotted through counselling round so candidates must report to the allotted date and time. For all the candidates who wants to take admission into B.Sc Nursing course in the Himachal Pradesh University. It is advised to cross-check all the information, fulfill the eligibility criteria qualify the entrance test for the same.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Seat Matrix 2020
Candidates can check below the seat matrix as per last year for the course B.Sc Nursing in HPU. Seat matrix can be subject to the change & availability. Candidate can get a rough idea of seats availability from the last year availability of seats. Seats shall be allocated on the basis of admission rules & the seat matrix which provided below, which is for reference purpose only. It is advised to visit this page regularly for more latest & regular updates.
-> Check here to check the Seat Matrix of HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla conducts the entrance exam for admission to the 4-year course in Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) in the various colleges affiliated to the Himachal University. Candidates have to clear the entrance exams for taking admission in B.Sc Nursing and by filling out the application form as per the eligibility. Candidate has to get the minimum qualifying marks released by the University for taking admission.
Official website: hpuniv.ac.in.
For more details on HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 download previous year, information brochure.
Insofar, official details of HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, the candidate can fill the application form but at the time of allotment of the seat to college candidate must have all the documents.
Ans- No, the result will be declared in the form of a merit list which will be available at the official website as per the schedule.
Ans- The preference will be given to the candidate choice but there can be a possibility of change in the center by the conducting body.
Ans- Questions will be based on the syllabus of 10+2.Candidates are advised to prepare the as per syllabus and the paper pattern to score better marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.