HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has released BSc Nursing entrance exam 2019 result online at hpuniv.ac.in. The exam was conducted on August 25, 2019. It is a University-level entrance exam which is conducted annually to grant admission in the 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in the various Government and Private Nursing Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. This exam is exclusive to female candidates only. You can get complete details about the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 on this page below.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019
The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019. You can refer to the table below to track all the important events of the admission process of HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2019.
|Online registration||18 Jul 2019|
|Last date of Registration|
|Date of Uploading Admit Card||14 Aug 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||1
|Publication of Answer Key||30 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of result||04 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of merit list||09 Sep 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 Oct 2019|
Click here to check the revised schedule for HPU B.Sc Nursing admission 2019.
Declaration of Result & Merit List
The result of all the candidates appeared in the entrance test has been declared and made available on the website of the University. No detail marks cards is sent to the candidates. The candidates may see their marks on the University Website. No separate intimation will be given to the candidates in this regard. The minimum qualifying marks of the entrance test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing degree course shall be 35% for General & its sub-categories, and 30% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes & their sub-categories and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Before declaration of result, the key answers as provided by the Examiner(s) will be moderated by a committee of the subject expert to be constituted by the ViceChancellor immediately after holding the Entrance Test.
HPU BSc Nursing 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for HPU BSc Nursing 2019 has been released at the official website of HPU. The answer key has been released in the pdf and can be accessed from the direct link below. Candidates can use the HPU BSc Nursing 2019 Answer Key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score till the time the result is not declared.
- Answer Key: Click here to download HPU BSc Nursing 2019 Answer key
Objections in HPU BSc Nursing 2019 Answer Key
If a candidate is not satisfied with the option marked in the answer key, then in such a case, he/she can submit an objection in the answer key. Objections have to be sent along with the documentary proof to the Deputy Registrar (Secretary), HP University, Shimla-5. Candidates need to submit the objection in the answer key till Auigust 30, 2019 (up to 5:00 PM).
Please refer to the information brochure to ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid by the official examination body. If you fail to fulfill any criteria you will be disqualified from the admission process. We have listed a few criterias below for your convenience.
- Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government will only be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test to be conducted by H.P. University, Shimla in Sister Nivedita Govt. College of Nursing, IGMC, Shimla and Private unaided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges/Institutions situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- For filling up of 50 % Management Quota Seats in Private un-aided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges in State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no domicile requirement. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non-Himachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification and age etc. as prescribed in the prospectus.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 35 years as on December 31, 2019 i.e. the candidate should be born between January 01, 1984 and January 01, 2002. However, upper age can be relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates i.e. the candidate must born between January 01, 1979 and January 01, 2002. Age as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be entertained.
- Admission to married candidates will be allowed subject to production of medical fitness certificate.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or any other Board/University established by law in India in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 45% as stated above. Provided further that English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.(Nursing) course. The candidate should be medically fit.
- The candidates who appeared in 10+2 examination and their result are not yet been declared may also apply for this test, but their admission will be made, if they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed in the prospectus at the time of Ist round of counselling.
The application form is now available in the online mode on the official website. You can download the prospectus and replica of online application form from the official website. To appear in the entrance exam it is necessary that you fill your registration form before the last scheduled date. You can also make corrections in your application form before the last scheduled date. You should provide valid contact details in your registration form. The fee for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test is Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC & their Sub- Categories. For Antyodaya/IRDP/EWS Rs. 800/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST & their Sub-Categories.
The admit card will not be available in the offline mode. You will have to download the admit card from the official website. It is necessary that you carry your admit card on the day of exam or else you will not be allowed to enter the exam centre. It contains important information about you and the exam and hence it should not be tampered with. The admit card should be preserved throughout the admission process.
The expected exam centres for the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 are listed below.
The HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 will be an objective exam. It will have 100 multiple choice questions. The exam will have questions in English medium and the syllabus will be of 10+2 standard. You will one mark for every correct response. The exam will be of 2 hours durations. No marks will be deducted for a negative response.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
Official website: www.hpuniv.ac.in.
For more details on HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019, download information brochure.