HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University. This entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 07, 2018. It is conducted annually to grant admission in the 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in the various Government and Private Nursing Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. This exam is exclusive to female candidates only.
To appear in the entrance exam it is mandatory that the female candidates register themselves for the exam. The registration form has been started in the online mode on the official website. The process for online registration will closed on July, 20 2018. You can get complete details about the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018 on this page below.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018
The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018. You can refer to the table below to track all the important events of the admission process of HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2018.
|Online registration||23 May 2018|
|Last date of Registration||18 Jun 2018|
|Date of Uploading Admit Card||26 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Jul 2018|
|Publication of Answer Key||13 to 16 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of result||20 Jul 2018|
|Issuance of merit list||24 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 Oct 2018|
Please refer to the information brochure to ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid by the official examination body. If you fail to fulfill any criterias you will be disqualified from the admission process. We have listed a few criterias below for your convenience.
- Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government will only be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test to be conducted by H.P. University,
- For filling up of 50 % Management Quota Seats in Private un-aided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges in State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no domicile requirement. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non-Himachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification and age etc. as prescribed in the prospectus.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31 st December, 2018 i.e. the candidate should be born between 01.01.1984 and 1.1.2002. However, upper age can be relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates i.e. the candidate must born between 1.1.1979 and 1.1.2002. Age as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be entertained.
- Admission to married candidates will be allowed subject to production of medical fitness certificate.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or any other Board/University established by law in India in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who appeared in 10+2 examination and their result are not yet been declared may also apply for this test, but their admission will be made, if they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed in the prospectus at the time of Ist round of counselling.
The application form is now available in the online mode on the official website. You can download the prospectus and replica of online application form from the official website. To appear in the entrance exam it is necessary that you fill your registration form before the last scheduled date. You can also make corrections in your application form before the last scheduled date. You should provide valid contact details in your registration form. The fees for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test is Rs. 1400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.700/- for reserved category students.
The admit card will not be available in the offline mode. You will have to download the application form from the official website. It is necessary that you carry your admit card on the day of exam or else you will not be allowed to enter the exam centre. It contains important information about you and the exam and hence it should not be tampered with. The admit card should be preserved throughout the admission process.
The expected exam centres for the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018 are listed below. This list has been prepared as per the official notification last year.
The HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018 will be an objective exam. It will have 100 multiple choice questions. The exam will have questions in English medium. You will one mark for every correct response. The exam will be of 2 hours durations. No marks will be deducted for a negative response.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
Declaration of Result & Merit List
The minimum qualifying marks of the entrance test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing degree course shall be 40% for General & its sub-categories, and 35% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes & their sub-categories and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Before declaration of result, the key answers as provided by the Examiner(s) will be moderated by a committee of the subject expert to be constituted by the ViceChancellor immediately after holding the Entrance Test.
Official website of Himachal Pradesh University is www.hpuniv.in.
For more details on HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2018, download information brochure.