AEEE Application Form 2020 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham releases AEEE Application Form at amrita.edu. The candidates have to register first to fill the application form and to submit the same the candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs. 1000/-. the candidates who have qualified or are to qualify 10+2 exam in 2020 are eligible to fill the AEEE 2020 Application Form. All the information required for AEEE Application Form 2020 filling and submission is given here on this page.
Latest: AEEE Application Form 2020 will be made available from October 09, 2019. Link for the same will be provided below.
AEEE Application Form 2020
There is only one AEEE Application Form 2020 to apply for admission in any of the campuses of Amrita University. The important dates in this regard are given in the table below:
|Online Registration begins||09 Oct 2019|
|Online Registration ends||Last week of Mar 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply for AEEE 2020 as per the schedule above at amrita.edu.
AEEE 2020 Application Fees
To submit the AEEE 2020 Online Application, the aspirants have to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The aspirants have to pay the following amount for AEEE 2020:
|AEEE & JEE||INR 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The students can pay the above-given Application Fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to While Submitting AEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates need the following documents while submitting the application form of AEEE 2020.
|1||Scan copy of passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, upto 20 kb)|
|2||Scan copy of signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, upto 20 kb)|
|3||Valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number|
How to Fill and Submit AEEE Application Form 2020?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the application form, through both of the mediums, from below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Access the link provided above. It leads to the registration page which will look like this. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- To register online, you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit & Continue” button, after which candidates receive the login details at their registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill in details in AEEE 2020 Online Application
The candidates then have to enter the below-given details in the AEEE Application Form:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Complete Postal Address of the Candidates (In India)
- Name of the City / Village
- Name of State / Union Territory
School Last Attended
- Name of the School Last Studied
- School Address
- Name of City / Village
- State / Union / Territory
How Did You Come To Know About The B.Tech Programmes Offered by The University?
Here, you need to choose the mode by which one to apply for admission in B.Tech programs offered at the various campuses of Amrita University.
- If you choose to apply through AEEE 2020 only, then you have to Select Type of Examination, i.e. CBT or PBT. Also, you have to give at least 03 preferences for the test centers for AEEE 2020.
- If you choose to apply through JEE Main score, then you can see a message that you have to enter the score details of JEE Mains 2020 from February 2020.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Once you have entered the necessary information in the application form, click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The images must be uploaded as per the specification given below.
|Images to upload||Format||Dimensions|
|Photograph||between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
|Signature||Between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)|
Step-4: Preview the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee
On uploading the images, the candidates are shown the preview of the details submitted by them in the Application Form. If you are satisfied by the details entered by them, then proceed to pay the application fee or else click on the “Edit Application Form” button. When the payment will be done, the confirmation page is displayed. The candidates are advised to download it.
FAQs On AEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the common queries on the application form of AEEE 2020 from below:
Q. How can I Re-login to completely fill the pending AEEE Application Form?
A. The candidates can re-login by entering the e-mail ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
Q. I have entered incorrect e-mail Id/date of birth. How can I get it corrected?
A. The candidates will have to send an e-mail at [email protected] and inform about the error. In the e-mail, candidates need to mentioned Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, etc.
Q. I have submitted the AEEE application form but now I wish to change the exam center/mode of exam. How can I do so?
A. The change of exam center and mode of exam is not possible after the final submit.
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for AEEE 2020 appearing aspirants to fulfill the eligibility criteria before the online registration. Therefore you proceed to apply for AEEE 2020 read and understand the points herein:
- 10+2 pass from any authorized board with 60% aggregate score in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- 55% is the minimum marks for each subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after July 01, 1999.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
After the application form is filled and submitted, the candidates have to participate in the sot booking process for AEEE 2019. only after the slot booking is done the admit card for AEEE 2020 is generated. The candidates can check the admit card and download the same. Via the slot booking process, the candidates have to select their preferred exam date, time and exam center to appear for the exam.
The slot booking is done n the first come and first serve basis and therefore the candidates have to keep in mind that the slots once booked completely is not available for any further bookings.
About AEEE 2020
Amrita University conducts an entrance exam for B.Tech admission in all its 4 campuses. This entrance exam is AEEE. AEEE or also elaborated as Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering is held in both CBT and pen and paper mode. The candidates who qualify the exam are called for counselling and seat allotments.
Amrita University also intakes admission in B.Tech courses based on JEE main scores. the candidates who have a valid JEE Main scores are exempted from AEEE. Via AEEE 2020 candidates can take admission in any of the B.Tech courses offered at Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai campuses