AEEE Application Form – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has invited candidates to submit AEEE Application Form 2019.The application form for AEEE 2019 is available online. We have provided a direct link by which candidates will land on the registration page of AEEE only. The application process for AEEE 2019 is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. To apply for the entrance exam, the aspirants have to register for it first. Only once the registration part is done, the candidates can proceed to fill details in the AEEE 2019 Application Form. Eligible candidates can apply by entering all details asked in the application form and by submitting documents such as a photograph and signature. Candidates who decide to appear in online Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 will have to select date and slot during slot booking of AEEE 2019 in order to download hall ticket and appear for exam. All the information required for AEEE Application Form 2019 filling and submission are given here on this page.
AEEE Application Form 2019
The application form for AEEE 2019 has to be submitted in order to appear for the examination. The registered candidates will be issued admit card of AEEE, before the exam. The candidates will get Application Number during the registration. It is advised that the candidates note it down, as it will be required at numerous stages. The candidates can check the deadline for submitting the AEEE Application Form and more from the table below.
|Online registration begins||19 Oct 2018|
|Commencement of slot booking for CBT||05 Apr 2019|
|Application submission, slot booking closes for CBT||19 Apr 2019|
|Application submission closes for PPT||20 Apr 2019|
|Computer Based Test||22 to 26 Apr 2019|
|Pen and paper Based||27 Apr 2019|
The online mode of examination is to be specified while submitting the application form. Candidates should think carefully about the mode of the examination. The provision to change it will not be provided once confirmed.
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for AEEE 2019
To submit the AEEE 2019 Online Application, the aspirants have to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The aspirants have to pay the following amount for AEEE 2019:
|AEEE & JEE||INR 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The students can pay the above-given Application Fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to While Submitting AEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates will need the following documents while submitting the application form of AEEE 2019.
|1||Scan copy of passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, upto 20 kb)|
|2||Scan copy of signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, upto 20 kb)|
|3||Valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number|
How to Fill and Submit AEEE Application Form 2019?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the application form, through both of the mediums, from below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Access the link provided above. It will lead to the registration page which will look like this. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- To register online, you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit & Continue” button, after which you will receive the login details at your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill in details in AEEE 2019 Online Application
The candidates will then have to enter the below-given details in the AEEE Application Form:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Complete Postal Address of the Candidates (In India)
- Name of the City / Village
- Name of State / Union Territory
School Last Attended
- Name of the School Last Studied
- School Address
- Name of City / Village
- State / Union / Territory
How Did You Come To Know About The B.Tech Programmes Offered by The University?
Here, you need to choose the mode by which one to apply for admission in B.Tech programs offered at the various campuses of Amrita University.
- If you choose to apply through AEEE 2019 only, then you have to Select Type of Examination, i.e. CBT or PBT. Also, you have to give at least 03 preferences for the test centers for AEEE 2019.
- If you choose to apply through JEE Main score, then you will see a message that you have to enter the score details of JEE Mains 2019 from February 2019.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Once you have entered the necessary information in the application form, click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The images must be uploaded as per the specification given below.
|Images to upload||Format||Dimensions|
|Photograph||between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
|Signature||Between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)|
Step-4: Preview the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee
On uploading the images, the candidates will be shown the preview of the details submitted by them in the Application Form. If you are satisfied by the details entered by them, then proceed to pay the application fee or else click on the “Edit Application Form” button. When the payment will be done, the confirmation page will be displayed. The candidates are advised to download it.
FAQs On AEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates can check the common queries on the application form of AEEE 2019 from below:
Q. How can I Re-login to completely fill the pending AEEE Application Form?
A. The candidates can re-login by entering the e-mail ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
Q. I have entered incorrect e-mail Id/date of birth. How can I get it corrected?
A. The candidates will have to send an e-mail at [email protected] and inform about the error. In the e-mail, candidates need to mentioned Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, etc.
Q. I have submitted the AEEE application form but now I wish to change the exam center/mode of exam. How can I do.
A. The change of exam center and mode of exam is not possible after the final submit.