Amrita University AEEE 2020 Slot Booking will be online, on www.amrita.edu or you can also do it through the direct link which will be given on this page. The candidates who have submitted the application form and fee for AEEE 2020 will be notified about the slot booking via SMS and e-mail. The entrance exam is due to be held from April 2020. The candidates must book the slot as soon as possible because it will be filled on the first-come-first-served basis. Read below to know the complete process for AEEE 2020 Slot Booking, downloading of admit card, slot details, and more information.
If you are looking for AEEE Slot Booking for the year 2019 – Click Here.
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
Through AEEE Slot Booking, the candidates will be able to book, the test center, date, and slot. It is important to do slot booking of AEEE because the admit card is only issued once the slot is booked. Candidates can check all the important dates for AEEE 2020 from the table below.
|Commencement of slot booking for CBT||Apr 2020|
|Last date to book the slot for CBT||Apr 2020|
|Date of CBT examination||Apr 2020|
|Pen and paper based test||Apr 2020|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will not entertain any requests for slot change or center change later. Therefore choose your slot carefully.
Book slot here: Candidates will be able to book a slot from the official website amrita.edu.
Slots for AEEE 2020
The slot for the exam will be announced soon. Last time, AEEE was held at following slots.
- 1st Slot – 09:00 am to 11:30 pm
- 2nd Slot – 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm
- 3rd Slot – 04:00 pm to 06.30 pm
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking – Procedure for AEEE Slot Booking
There are some steps for the AEEE slot booking that has to be followed by the candidates who will opt for the computer-based test (CBT).
- Login – Firstly candidate should visit the website at aeee.amrita.edu and log in with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Select the Test Center – After logging into the account, a window for the selection of test center will appear. Candidates have to select a center of his or her choice and after that click continue button for the next step.
- Select the Date – After the selection of the center screen will be shifted to the date selection window. In this candidate should select a date according to his or her comfort level. To choose the date candidate has to click on the available date and then click the continue button for further selection.
- Select the Time Slot – In the step 4 candidate will choose the time slot for the examination from the available time slots. After the completion of step 4, click submit. All the details filled by the candidates shall be saved and a selection information screen will appear.
- Print the admit card – On the selection information page, click on print the admit card button and after that your admit card will appear. The admit card shall appear only after the completion of the above steps.
Note- This is to inform the candidates that selection for Date and Time slot shall be done on “first come first serve basis”. Candidates are advised to check all the filled details before submitting.
After AEEE 2020 Slot Booking – Get Admit Card for AEEE 2020
The admit card will only be generated after the slot booking by the candidate, it should be downloaded and printed for the future use. Candidates who will apply for pen and paper examination, their admit card shall be issued separately by the university. Before downloading the admit card candidates must check for the details that are mentioned in the admit card which are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Application number
- Address, mobile number, pin code, gender, password, date of birth, category, center.
- Test center address
- Examination date and time
- Reporting time
Note – Candidates must bring the admit card at the time of examination. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
FAQs on AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
There are certain issues which candidates face during the booking. This happens every year. So, below we have discussed some of the most common queries.
Q. I cannot access the slot booking portal. What should I do now?
A. Do not worry, due to sudden heavy traffic on the website, the server runs a little slow. You may try after some time.
Q. I tried to do the booking but the slot that I want is filled. Whom should I contact now?
A. Sorry, if a slot is full then there is no way to book it. You will now have to book a different slot.
Advise – Hence, do not wait for the last date and do the booking as soon as the slot opens.
Q. I have book the slot but wish to change the exam center/time / date now. Can I do so?
A. No, the slot once booked cannot be changed. The University clearly mentioned it that candidates should do the booking carefully.
Q. My friend is booking for evening slot because it is presumed that it will be easier. Should I also go for it?
A. Candidates are advised not to choose a slot just because a friend is opting for it. Also, the level of difficulty in all the slots will be the same. The University will not keep the level of slots different.
Q. I have done the AEEE 2020 slot booking but cannot download the admit card. What should I do now?
A. In this case, you must contact Amrita University. You can e-mail them at [email protected]