|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AEEE 2018 Slot Booking – Candidates who shall apply for AEEE (Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering) 2018 will be able to opt for the AEEE slot booking. However, this will only be applicable for the candidates who will apply only for the Computer Based Test (CBT). For the slot booking of AEEE 2018, the candidates will have to register themselves through online portal before the due date of registration. With the help of the slot booking candidates can book their center, slot and date for the examination and download admit card of AEEE 2018. Given below are the expected dates for the booking of AEEE Slot booking.
AEEE 2018 Slot Booking
Candidates will be able to choose one of three given time slots. Candidates shall be able to book their slots on the official website at aeee.amrita.edu after the official announcement.
|Slot booking starts on||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to book the slot||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of CBT examination||19 – 22 Apr 2018|
|Pen and paper based test||28 Apr 2018|
Book slot here: Link to book test slot of AEEE 2018 will be available at Amrita University website amrita.edu
Candidates have to choose time slot within the prescribed dates for CBT examination. Last time’s slots are given below:
- SLOT 01: 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- SLOT 02: 12:30 PM to 03:00 PM
- SLOT 03: 04:00 PM to 06.30 PM
AEEE 2018 Slot Booking – Procedure for AEEE Slot Booking
There are some steps for the AEEE slot booking that has to be followed by the candidates who will opt for computer-based test (CBT).
- Login – Firstly candidate should visit the website at aeee.amrita.edu and log in with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Select the Test Center – After logging into the account, a window for the selection of test center will appear. Candidate have to select a center of his or her choice and after that click continue button for next step.
- Select the Date – After the selection of the center screen will be shifted to the date selection window. In this candidate should select a date according to his or her comfort level. To choose the date candidate has to click on available date and then click continue button for further selection.
- Select the Time Slot – In the step 4 candidate will choose the time slot for the examination from the available time slots. After the completion of the step 4, click submit. All the details filled by the candidates shall be saved and a selection information screen will appear.
- Print the admit card – On the selection information page, click on print the admit card button and after that your admit card will appear. The admit card shall appear only after the completion of the above 5 steps.
Note- This is to inform the candidates that selection for Date and Time slot shall be done on “first come first serve basis”. Candidates are advised to check all the filled details before submitting.
After AEEE 2018 Slot Booking – Get Admit Card for AEEE 2018
The admit card will only be generated after the slot booking by the candidate, it should be downloaded and printed for the future use. Candidates who will apply for pen and paper examination, their admit card shall be issued separately by the university. Before downloading the admit card candidates must check for the details that are mentioned in the admit card which are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Application number
- Address, mobile number, pin code, gender, password, date of birth, category, center.
- Test center address
- Examination date and time
- Reporting time
Note- Candidates must bring their admit card at the time of examination. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.