MHT CET 2021 Question Paper – From this page, the candidates can download MHT CET 2021 question paper. The question papers are available as pdf. These are memory based question papers for MHT CET 2021 exam. After the exam got over, coaching institutes and exam experts prepared these question papers based on the information provided by the students. The official MHT CET question papers are not released. However, candidates can use the question paper and answer to cross-check the questions and answers. It can be then, used to calculate the scores. The question paper specifies all the questions asked in the exam, on a particular date. Know more about MHT CET 2021 question paper from this page.
MHT CET 2021 Question Paper
MHT CET 2021 was held from September 20 to October 01, 2021. Check the day-wise MHT CET 2021 question paper from below.
|Dates||Question Paper Links|
|20 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|21 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|22 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|23 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|24 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|25 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|26 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|27 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|28 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|29 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|30 Sep 2021||Download PDF Here|
|01 Oct 2021||Download PDF Here|
More Previous Year Question Papers of MHT CET
The candidates can access MHT CET previous years question papers from the direct links given below. These question papers can be used for practice purposes. By looking at the previous years question papers, the candidates can also have an idea about the type of questions that are frequently asked in the previous years exam.
|MHT CET Question Paper 2022||Download PDF|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2021||Download PDF|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2020||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2019||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2018||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2017||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2016||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2015||Download now|
|MHT CET Question Paper 2014||Download now|
MHT CET 2021 Unofficial Question Paper
The unofficial question paper of MHT CET is also known with the name memory-based question paper. It is released few hours after the exam and is prepared by the coaching institutes.
According to the inputs of the candidates, the memory-based question paper is prepared. The candidates can use MHT CET memory-based question paper to get an estimate about the scores.
How to Download MHT CET 2021 Question Paper?
The question paper for MHT CET is released along with the answer key. The candidates can download the question paper from the candidate’s login. To download the question paper, follow the steps given below.
1st step: First of all, go to the website, mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
2nd step: Next, login by entering the application number and password.
3rd step: Now, the dashboard will open. Here, click on the objection form button and select your subject (PCM / PCB).
4th step: After this, the details will appear on the screen. Now, click on the ‘view question paper and answer key’ button.
5th step: The question paper will now open. Download the question paper and start cross-checking the answers.
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key
State CET Cell, Maharashtra is responsible for releasing MHT CET answer key. It can be downloaded from cetcell.mahacet.org. The official answer key is released some days after the conduct of the exam. To download the answer key, enter the application number and password.
The candidates can use the answer key to calculate the scores. The candidates can challenge the official MHT CET 2021 answer key if they find any errors in it. Few hours after the exam, many coaching institutes also release the memory-based answer key as video solutions and in pdf format.
How to Use MHT CET 2021 Question Paper with Answer Key?
Both the resources i.e the question paper and answer key of MHT CET 2021 can be used together in order to calculate the scores. Follow the steps given below to calculate the probable score.
1st step: First of all, download the question paper and answer key of your respective shift.
2nd step: Now, open them together.
3rd step: Next, start noting down the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
4th step: Use the marking scheme given below to calculate the scores.
- Add 01 or 02 marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in case of incorrect answers.
MHT CET 2021 Question Paper Pattern
Check the question paper pattern of MHT CET 2021 given below.
- The question paper conatains multiple-choice questions. Each question has 4 alternatives.
- The candidates are given 180 minutes to solve the paper.
- A total of 150 questions (PCM) and 200 questions (For PCB) have to be solved.
- The question paper is available in English / Urdu / Marathi languages (as opted by the candidate).
- The questions in the test are asked from Mathematics / Biology and Physics, Chemistry subjects.
- Each paper has 2 groups. PCM has Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics whereas, PCB has Physics-Chemistry and Biology. The Physics & Chemistry subjects have to be solve within 90 minutes whereas, Mathematics / Biology have to be solved within other 90 minutes.
|Subjects||Marks for each correct answer||Marks deducted for incorrect answer|
Read about MHT CET 2021 Result from here
Significance of MHT CET 2021 Question Paper
Check the importance of MHT CET 2021 question paper given below.
- Know the exact question asked in the exam: The candidates who appeared for MHT CET 2021 can know the exact questions were asked in the exam after accessing the question paper. The question paper can be then used to cross-check the answers as given in the answer key. Eventually the question paper, can be used to get an estimated score.
- To know the type of questions that come in the exam: By having a glance at MHT CET 2021 question paper, the future aspirants of MHT CET can know the type of questions asked in the exam. One can know the weightage of topics also by looking at the question paper.
- Can be used as a practice paper: The aspirants of MHT CET for the next academic session can use the question paper for the practice purpose. The candidates can solve it to amp up their preparation.
FAQs on MHT CET 2021 Question Paper
Ans. You can download the memory-based question paper from the direct links given on this page.
Ans. You can download the question paper from cetcell.mahacet.org.
Ans. To download the official question paper, login at the official website. Now, from the dashboard, access the link of the question paper and download it.
Ans. In order to calculate the scores with the help of the question paper, you need to first cross-check the answers as given in the answer key. Then, add 01 or 02 marks for each correct answer. Deduct no marks in case of incorrect answers.
Ans. With the help of MHT CET 2021 question paper, you can know the exact question as asked in the exam. The future aspirants of MHT CET 2021 can also benefit from the question paper as it can be used for practice purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.