MHT CET Question Paper 2018 with Answers: MHT CET is the common entrance test conducted by Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. This year it is being conducted for Admissions to B.E./B.Tech and B.P harm./Pharm. D. Courses and B.sc(Hons.). MHT CET 2018 is yet to be conducted. As soon as MHT CET Question Papers 2018 release, we will update it here.
MHT CET Question Paper 2018 with Answers
MHT CET 2018 has not been conducted yet. Once the examination process is finished, we will upload the papers here. Candidates should keep themselves updated with the official website time to time.
Preparation Tips for MHT CET
Candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam must be prepared well so that they can score well in the exam. Interested candidates can have a look at the preparation tips given below.
- Students must make a study plan as per the requirements for each subject and should be stick to the plan.
- One must be ready with the required books and complete study material so that no time will get wasted in finding the material.
- Candidates should revise all the concepts before starting a new topic or a new chapter.
- One must make short notes every time he/she starts a new topic which will make the revision of that chapter easy for
- Many times it happens that the candidates go for unnecessary questions that do nothing but waste the time. A good suggestion would be to take note of the important questions from the previous year’s question papers, sample papers, and mock tests.
- As the students prepare for MHT CET, they will get to know about the section in which they are perfect. While attempting the question paper, students must take care of the marking scheme.
- Another good way by which the candidates can make their preparation worth it is to keep revising what you study. The students should ensure that they incorporate mock tests, sample papers, and previous year question papers to prepare for MHT CET.
About Directorate of Technical Education
Directorate of Technical Education formulates State Common Entrance Test Cell for conducting all the common entrance test for admission to various departments such as technical Course/ fisheries science/Agriculture Department in govt/private institutes across the state. Candidates who willing to take admission to any of the course need to appear in the entrance test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.