MHT CET 2021 Syllabus – State Common Entrance Test Cell is releasing the syllabus and exam pattern for MHT CET 2021. The syllabus is going to be released on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. The exam is conducted for the courses of Bachelor in Engineering or Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm.D), Agriculture & Allied Courses or Fisheries Science or Dairy Technology. Students must check the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. The syllabus for the entrance exam includes (1) Complete syllabus of class 12 PCMB as prescribed by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (Excluding the portions deleted this time due to covid), (2) Some topics from class 11 PCMB syllabus. To prepare completely for the exam students must check method to prepare and preparation tips here.
MHT CET 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus covers all the important topics on which the students must concentrate and prepare accordingly. The preparation includes the understanding of each topic present in the syllabus. Students can check the syllabus for each subject provided below.
MHT CET 2021 Mock Test
The Students can prepare form the mock test provided below.
|MHT CET 2021 Subject||Duration||Mock Test|
|Paper 1 (Mathematics)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Physics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Chemistry||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Mathematics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
Check the complete syllabus of MHT CET 2021 here
The syllabus and marking scheme for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is as follows.
- Syllabus: There will questions from the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
- Weightage of questions: Approximately 20% questions in the exam will be from class 11 syllabus. And 80% will be from class 12 syllabus.
- Marking scheme: There will not be any negative marking in the exam.
- Difficulty level: The level of difficulty of the physics, chemistry, mathematics exam will be at par with the JEE Main exam. Whereas the biology exam will be of equal difficulty level of NEET exam. All the questionbs will be mainly application based.
- Papers: There will be 3 papers in the MHT CET 2021 exam. They will be (1) mathematics, (2) physics + chemistry, and (3) biology. Each paper will be of 100 marks.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern has also been provided by State CET Cell Maharashtra. It is as follows.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs from|
|No. of Qs from|
|Marks per qs||Max Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Mathematics||10||40||2||100||90 mins|
|Paper III||Biology||20||80||1||100||90 mins|
MHT CET Syllabus 2021 with Topics
State CET Cell has also mentioned the topics from which questions will be asked in the exam. It is as follows.
- The complete class 12 syllabus of physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics subject – EXCLUDING THE PORTION DELETED by Maharashtra Rajya Pathyapustak Nirmiti va Abhyaskram Sanshodhan Mandal for HSC exam due to covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Syllabus of class 11 of 2019-20 as mentioned below.
|S.No.||Subject||Chapters of class 11 syllabus|
|1||Physics||Motion in a plane, Laws of motion, Gravitation, Thermal properties of matter, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, Semiconductors.|
|2||Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, Structure of atom, Chemical bonding, Redox reactions, Elements of group 1 and 2, States of matter (gaseous and liquids), Adsorption and colloids (Surface chemistry), Hydrocarbons, Basic principles of organic chemistry.|
|3||Mathematics||Trigonometry II, Straight line, Circle, Measures of dispersion, Probability, Complex numbers, Permutations and combinations, Functions, Limits, Continuity|
|4||Biology||Biomolecules, Respiration and Energy Transfer, Human Nutrition, Excretion and Osmoregulation.|
Important Books for MHT CET 2021
The exam can be easily passed with the study of the topics present in the syllabus and by doing the preparation from the books provided. Students must check the books provided below before starting the preparation for the exam. It is recommended to buy books for complete study.
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|MHT CET Physics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Mathematics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Chemistry Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT-CET Engineering Entrance Solved Papers 2018||Buy Now|
MHT CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students must check the preparation tips for the best performance in the exam.
- Students must prepare form all the books provided.
- Students must prepare previous year question papers.
- Students should make a time table to prepare for the exam..
- Practice form online mock test is must before the examination takes place.
- All the marking scheme and weight-age given to each subject in Paper-I and Paper-II must be checked before preparing for the exam.
About MHT CET
MHT CET is the name of the exam conducted by the State Common Entrance Cell for pursuing graduation. The courses offered by the clearance of the exam are Bachelor in Engineering or Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm.D), Agriculture & Allied Courses or Fisheries Science or Dairy Technology. The exam is for the students to pursue graduation. The exam is an online exam. Syllabus can be checked here and to check eligibility students must visit the official website.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell conducts the MHT CET exam. Students must check the syllabus provided by the cell for the exam. The cell conducts exam on the basis of which the students can get admission sin the undergraduate courses offered by the cell. Students must prepare for the exam which is divided into two papers and can get admissions in the college of Maharashtra.
Official Website: mahacet.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.