MHT CET 2020 Syllabus – State Common Entrance Test Cell is releasing the syllabus and exam pattern for MHT CET 2020. The syllabus is going to be released on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. The exam is conducted for the courses of Bachelor in Engineering or Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm.D), Agriculture & Allied Courses or Fisheries Science or Dairy Technology. Students must check the syllabus of 11th and 12th class and important topics provided to cover the whole syllabus. To prepare completely for the exam students must check method to prepare and preparation tips here.
MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus covers all the important topics on which the students must concentrate and prepare accordingly. The preparation includes the understanding of each topic present in the syllabus. Students can check the syllabus for each subject provided below.
MHT CET 2020 Mock Test
The Students can prepare form the mock test provided below.
|MHT CET 2020 Subject||Duration||Mock Test|
|Paper 1 (Mathematics)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Physics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Chemistry||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Mathematics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
Students must study from the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. The topics which are important in the 11th class syllabus are provided below. The syllabus for 12th class will be covered in the exam but it is not disclosed by them. Students must brush up with all the subjects and topics studied in 11th and 12th class with focusing on the important topics and marking scheme.
Syllabus of Class XI: The chapters of the subjects to be prepared for the exam are provided below.
- Scalars and Vectors
- Friction in solids and liquids
- Refraction of Light
- Ray optics
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Redox reaction
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- Hydrogen, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Conics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Sequences and series
Subject: Section I – Botany
- Diversity in organisms
- Biochemistry of cell
- Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
- Plant Growth and Development
Subject: Section II – Zoology
- Organization of Cell
- Animal tissues
- Human Nutrition
- Human Respiration
MHT CET 2020 Examination Weightage
Students must prepare according to the pattern of the exam and the weight-age of the marks provided below.
- The questions are going to be asked from the syllabus provided for the exam.
- 20% of the weight-age is going to given to 12th class topics and 80% of weight-age is going to be given to 11th class topics in mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects
- Two papers are going to be conducted which are paper-I and paper-II. In paper-I 10 mathematics questions are going to be asked from 11th class and 40 questions form 12th class. In Paper-II 10 questions are going to be asked from 11th class and 40 questions form 12th class for physics and chemistry subjects each.
- Total 100 marks questions are going to be asked from paper-I and 50 marks from paper-II from chemistry and physics each
- Exam is going to be of 200 marks.
Important Books for MHT CET 2020
The exam can be easily passed with the study of the topics present in the syllabus and by doing the preparation from the books provided. Students must check the books provided below before starting the preparation for the exam. It is recommended to buy books for complete study.
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|MHT CET Physics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Mathematics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Chemistry Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT-CET Engineering Entrance Solved Papers 2018||Buy Now|
MHT CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Students must check the preparation tips for the best performance in the exam.
- Students must prepare form all the books provided.
- Students must prepare previous year question papers.
- Students should make a time table to prepare for the exam..
- Practice form online mock test is must before the examination takes place.
- All the marking scheme and weight-age given to each subject in Paper-I and Paper-II must be checked before preparing for the exam.
About MHT CET
MHT CET is the name of the exam conducted by the State Common Entrance Cell for pursuing graduation. The courses offered by the clearance of the exam are Bachelor in Engineering or Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm.D), Agriculture & Allied Courses or Fisheries Science or Dairy Technology. The exam is for the students to pursue graduation. The exam is an online exam. Syllabus can be checked here and to check eligibility students must visit the official website.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell conducts the MHT CET exam. Students must check the syllabus provided by the cell for the exam. The cell conducts exam on the basis of which the students can get admission sin the undergraduate courses offered by the cell. Students must prepare for the exam which is divided into two papers and can get admissions in the college of Maharashtra.
Official Website: mahacet.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.