MHT CET Syllabus 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released the syllabus and exam pattern for MHT CET 2022. The syllabus for MHT CET is also given below on this page. The questions in the test will be based on the syllabus of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra. In the test, multiple-choice questions are asked. The exam will have 3 question papers and the candidates have to appear for the papers as per the courses they have opted. MHT CET is conducted for admission into courses like B.Tech, Pharm D, Agricultural UG courses. The syllabus for MHT CET is prepared by the Director, Technical Education. Check more details about MHT CET syllabus 2022 from this page.
MHT CET 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus covers all the important topics on which the students must concentrate and prepare accordingly. The preparation includes the understanding of each topic present in the syllabus. Students can check the syllabus for each subject provided below.MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Download
For better preparation, candidates must study the MHT CET Question Papers with Answers.
MHT CET 2022 Syllabus – Highlights
Check the details of MHT CET 2022 syllabus given below.
- Approximately 20% weightage shall be given to class XI curriculum and 80% of the weightage shall be given to class XII curriculum
- There will be no negative marking in the test. However, the difficulty level of the paper shall be at par with JEE Main for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and the difficulty level for Biology shall be at par with NEET. The questions are going to be mostly application based
- The questions will be set on the whole syllabus of class 12th of 2021-22 of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics subjects excluding those portions that are deleted by the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra
The syllabus of class 11th of 2020-21 is given below
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of Motion
- Thermal properties of Matter
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Elements of Group 1 and 2
- Staes of Matter (Gaseous and Liquids)
- Adsorption and Colloids (Surface Chemistry)
- Basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Trigonometry II
- Straight Line
- Measures of Dispersion
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations and Combinations
- Human Nutrition
- Respiration and Energy Transfer
- Excretion and Osmoregulation
MHT CET 2022 Mock Test
The Students can prepare form the mock test provided below.
|MHT CET 2022 Subject||Duration||Mock Test|
|Paper 1 (Mathematics)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry)||1 Hour 30 Minutes||Click Here|
|Physics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Chemistry||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|Mathematics||45 Minutes||Click Here|
MHT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Apart from knowing the syllabus, it is important to know the exam pattern as well. Check MHT CET 2022 exam pattern from here.
- The question paper comprises multiple-choice questions with four options for each question
- Each question shall have 4 alternatives out of which only one answer is going to be correct
- The duration of MHT CET is 180 minutes
- The candidates have to solve 150 questions
- There is no negative marking in the test
- The questions will be available in English / Urdu / Marathi languages. But, the question paper for Urdu and Marathi will be available to the candidates who have opted for that particular language / medium as preferred language for the question paper
- The Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are going to have 01 mark for each correct answer and Mathematics will have 02 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in the test
Recommended Books for MHT CET 2022
The candidates can refer to the books given to prepare for MHT CET 2022.
|MHT-CET Triumph Physics Chemistry Maths Biology (PCMB) MCQ Books |
for Engineering and Pharmacy
|Check price here|
|MHT-CET Score Booster – Physics||Check price here|
|MHT-CET Score Booster – Chemistry||Check price here|
|MHT-CET Solved Papers for Engineering aspirants||Check price here|
|TARGET MHT-CET Online Engineering Test 2022 – Past 6 Years (2021 – 2016) + 10 Mock Tests||Check price here|
FAQs on MHT CET Syllabus 2022
Ans. You can check the official syllabus for MHT CET 2022 from cetcell.mahacet.org.
Ans. Almost 20% weightage will be given to class 11th curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to class 12th curriculum.
Ans. In the test, multiple-choice questions are present.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the test.
Ans. In order to complete the syllabus for MHT CET 2022, you need to devote time properly for the preparation of each subject. Set daily targets and complete the preparation of each subject.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.