MHT CET 2023 will be held from 9 to 13 May for PCM, and from 15 to 20 May for PCB. The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is organized by State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell) for admission to Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra. If you want to appear in MHT CET exam then register before last date. Then download MHT CET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then MHT CET 2023 result.
Latest – MHT CET 2023 Application Form has been released. Get link to apply here.
MHT CET 2023
What is MHT CET exam?
The full form of MHT CET is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is organized by State Common Entrance Test Cell at a State level. You can get admission in Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Response Sheet
- Answer Key
MHT CET 2023 Exam Date
State CET Cell decides and announces the exam date of MHT CET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check mhtcet2023.mahacet.org regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of MHT CET 2023 application form||08 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org||07 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500||15 Apr 2023|
|MHT CET 2023 admit card release date||As per State CET Cell|
|MHT CET 2023 Exam Date||PCM – 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 May 2023|
PCB – 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 May 2023
|Release of official answer key||As per State CET Cell|
|MHT CET 2023 result announcement||As per State CET Cell|
Important Downloads and Official Links
MHT CET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||MHT CET 2023|
|Full Form of MHT CET||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||State CET Cell|
|Full Form of State CET Cell||State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through MHT CET||Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through MHT CET||Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||50 each in maths, physics, chemistry, 100 in biology|
|Total Marks||100 each in maths, phy+chem, biology|
|Marking Scheme||+2, 0 for Maths, +1, 0 for rest of the papers|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes each for maths, phy+chem, biology|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
MHT CET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- State CET Cell releases the MHT CET application form 2023 at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
- Students should fill and submit the MHT CET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the MHT CET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
MHT CET Exam
If you will appear in MHT CET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the MHT CET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Number of Questions – There are 50 each in maths, physics, chemistry, 100 in biology in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100 each in maths, phy+chem, biology.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes each for maths, phy+chem, biology.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English / Marathi / Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper shall be only in English only.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +2 (in maths), +1 (in rest of the papers) marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers
MHT CET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of MHT CET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the MHT CET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve MHT CET previous year question papers.
MHT CET Sample Papers
The MHT CET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Engineering entrance exam preparation.
- The MHT CET 2023 sample paper by State CET Cell, if any, is official.
- However you can also use MHT CET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest MHT CET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use MHT CET 2023 mock test.
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of MHT CET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- MHT CET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The MHT CET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice MHT CET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve MHT CET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
MHT CET 2023 Admit Card
The MHT CET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the MHT CET admit card.
- State CET Cell releases the admit card at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
- Only those students who show the admit card of MHT CET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the MHT CET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2023.
MHT CET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the MHT CET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of MHT CET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If State CET Cell releases the MHT CET official answer key, then you can download it at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
- Follow instructions of the State Common Entrance Test Cell to submit objections, and calculate marks using the MHT CET solutions.
MHT CET 2023 Result
All students who write the MHT CET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell) declares the MHT CET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for MHT CET 2023 result link is is mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
- Whereas the result date is as per State CET Cell calendar.
- In order to check MHT CET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of MHT CET exam decides your admission to Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education courses.
The official Website is mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
If you have any queries on MHT CET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Last 10 yrs solved mhtcet paper