CCMN 2019 Centralized Counselling for Admission to M. Sc. and M. Sc. (Tech.) programme at Participating Institutes (PIs) of CCMN 2019 [ National Institute of Technology & Centrally Funded Technical Institutes] will be through a process of Centralized Counselling. CCMN 2019 being organized by National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. Candidates will only be permitted to apply for the programme in which they have the valid IIT-JAM 2019 Score. The merit list of the registered candidates will solely based on JAM 2019 score. However, in addition to the valid JAM 2019 score, the candidates need to satisfy the common eligibility criteria for counselling. Candidates can check the complete information regarding CCMN 2019 Centralized Counselling for NIT & CFTIs through this page below.
All candidates wishing to take admission at NITs for any M.Sc Programmes should go through the Centralized Counselling procedure followed at CCMN 2019, organized by National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.
Expected Schedule for CCMN Centralized Counselling 2019 is given below.
|Availability of CCMN 2019 website||19 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Online Application for Registration (for qualified JAM candidates only)||25 Apr 2019|
|Start date for payment of Registration Fee – through ICICI Bank eazypay||26 Apr 2019|
|Start date for Choice Filling||30 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the
|23 May 2019|
|Last date for payment of Registration Fee – through ICICI Bank Eazypay||24 May 2019|
|Last date for Choice Filling||31 May 2019|
|Automatic locking of choices||31 May 2019|
|Re-uploading of Defective Documents||1 Jun – 03 Jun
|1st Round – Allotment Results||07 Jun 2019|
|Counselling Participation Fee (CPF) Payment (ICICI Bank eazypay)||7 Jun – 12 Jun
|Submission of option “Accept and Freeze” OR “Accept with Upgrade” for First Round
|7 Jun – 12 Jun
|2nd Round – Allotment Results||18 Jun 2019|
|Counselling Participation Fee (CPF) Payment (ICICI Bank eazypay) for Second Round Fresh Allotted Candidates||18 Jun – 24 Jun
|Freeze or Float Option||18 Jun – 24 Jun
|Surrender of Seat for First and Second Round CPF paid Candidates||29 Jun – 07 Jul
|3rd Round – Allotment Results||08 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Counselling Confirmation Fee (CCF) for Round 1 and Round 2 CPF paid candidates (ICICI Bank eazypay)||8 Jul – 12 Jul
|Counselling Participation Fee (CPF) & Counselling Confirmation Fee (CCF)Payment for Round 3 fresh alloted candidates (ICICI Bank eazypay)||8 Jul – 12 Jul
|Freeze or Float Option||8 Jul – 12 Jul
|Upgradation Round – Allotment Results||16 Jul 2019|
|Final Vacancy Declaration (for NSR)||16 Jul 2019|
|Download Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)||16 Jul – 31 Jul
|Fresh Registration for National Spot Round (NSR) (for qualified JAM candidates excluding CCF paid candidates)||17 Jul 2019|
|Payment of NSR Registration Fee, Counselling Participation Fee (CPF) and Counselling Confirmation Fee (CCF) (ICICI Bank eazypay)||18 Jul – 21 Jul
|Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents for NSR||19 Jul 2019|
|Start date for NSR Choice Filling||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date for NSR Choice Filling||21 Jul 2019|
|Automatic locking of NSR choices||21 Jul 2019|
|NSR – Allotment Results||23 Jul 2019|
|Download NSR Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)||24 Jul – 31 Jul
For a candidate to be eligible for M. Sc/M. Sc (Tech) programme:
- Candidates must have a valid qualified JAM 2019 Score.
- Candidates must possess a valid OBC-NCL certificate (dated on or after 1.04.2019), wherever applicable as prescribed by the standard format approved by the NCBC Commission, Govt. of India or an equivalent which is provided in the later part of this brochure.
- Candidates must possess a valid SC/ST certificate (with Validity certificate, if necessary), wherever applicable as prescribed by the standard format approved by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment / Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India or an equivalent which is provided in the later part of this brochure.
- Candidates should possess a valid PwD certificate from a valid ‘Medical Board’ or an equivalent as per the standard format which is provided in the later part of this brochure.
- Candidates must be eligible for age requirements which are considered valid as per their Birth certificate or as mentioned in the Class X certificate.
- Candidates should possess a qualifying degree in the respective discipline or the relevant discipline as prescribed by the PI with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for Gen/ EWS/ OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% for SC/ST/PwD. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be as awarded by the University/Institute.
- The candidates from Institutes with Aggregate system of evaluation must have obtained 60% or 6.5 CGPA (Gen/EWS/OBC) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (SC/ST/ PwD) as aggregate marks.
- The candidates from Institutes with Honours system of evaluation must have obtained 60% or 6.5 CGPA (Gen/EWS/OBC) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (SC/ST/ PwD) in Honours. In this system of evaluation, the aggregate marks will not be considered.
- In case, result of the qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements (mentioned in point 6) latest by September 30, 2019 and all other eligibility requirements.
- In certain programmes, candidates would be eligible only if they satisfy a condition of passing Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 (Class XII) level.
Eligibility criteria: Candidates can check the special eligibility conditions from here.
Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill all such requirements before filling and applying for such programmes as their choices. The candidate will be solely responsible for checking these requirements; CCMN 2019 will not entertain any claims arising out of failure on part of the candidate applying without ensuring compliance of their eligibility requirements to a certain programme or as a whole.
Online registration, choice filling and locking of choices
all candidates eligible for centralized counselling should register themselves by paying registration fee (Rs. 2000/-, non-refundable) for counselling on the CCMN website during specified period as per the schedule published in the website and at the end of this brochure. Payment can be done through ICICI bank Eazypay/NEFT only. After registration, Uploading of all documents and fee payment, candidates will be able to exercise their programme choices across all Participating Institutes on CCMN website using Internet during specified period as per the schedule published in the website and the end of this brochure.
Online Seat Allotment, online fee deposition and online reporting
Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in order of merit over 04 (four) rounds of allotment. Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to accept the allotment by depositing the Counselling Participation Fee (CPF) through ICICI bank Eazypay during specified period. CPF of SC/ST candidates is Rs. 7500/- and Rs. 10,000/- for General/OBC candidates. In addition, the candidates need to pay Rs. 5000/- as Counselling Confirmation Fee (CCF) during specified period
Generating of Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)
Candidates will be able to generate ONLINE Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) from CCMN website after the Final Round of allotment, which is mandatory to take admission at the Allotted Institute.
Getting admitted to “Allotted Institute‟
Candidates are required to be physically present at the Institute for which admission has been offered and accepted by the candidate (hereinafter called ‘Allotted Institute’) within the specified time frame and successfully complete the “Institute Counselling‟ procedures. Candidate should present all the required documents in original along with Provisional Admission Letter, the remaining fee (either as Demand Draft/through online) and take formal admission as per the procedure of the admitting Institute.
A candidate not interested in the allotment or want to exit CCMN for some other personal/ professional reason can opt for “Surrender” option during the stipulated dates mentioned in the schedule. A proper and timely surrender of allotment will create an additional vacancy for another deserving candidate.
If a candidate wishes to surrender the allotment, the candidate should do it ONLINE and need NOT to report to any PI.
In Candidate’s Corner section, log in with PID as login id and password. Verify the current and all previous round of allotment with displayed page. If any discrepancy is observed, immediately contact CCMN 2019 team.
- Fill the displayed text box with the valid reason for surrendering seat (or) choose the appropriate reason for surrendering the seat from the drop-down list.
- Click the surrender button to exercise the surrender option. Exercise this option carefully, as it is not possible to reverse the action, once the surrender button is executed.
- The system will then prompt for entering the “OTP” sent to the registered mobile number furnished by the candidate during the registration process.
- In case “OTP” is not received for more than 5 minutes, kindly click on the regenerate “OTP”.
- If you still fail to receive the “OTP” to your registered mobile number due to network errors, you will receive a “verification code” similar to “OTP” to your registered email id.
NOTE: A candidate should furnish a valid mobile number and email id at the time of registration and make sure this remains active through the process of CCMN counselling, as this will be the only way of communication from CCMN 2019. If there is any issue with the registered mobile number or email id contact CCMN 2019 well in advance with proper proofs to resolve the issue.
Once the “OTP/Verification Code” is successfully verified and the surrender option is executed, the candidate will be out of the allotment loop. The system will prompt a message: “Surrender is Successful”.
- Kindly print the “Surrender Letter” with all relevant details pertaining to your personal/academic details, allotment, the reason for surrendering, refund details and the bank account details to which the refund is initiated.
- The refund will be sent to the bank account details printed on the “Surrender Letter” which was provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- The refund of CPF will be settled to the candidate after deduction of a specified amount as processing charges after the Final round is complete.
- Registration Fee (RF):
- Non-refundable at all stages throughout the counselling process.
- Counselling Participation Fee (CPF):
- Non-refundable at all stages except for a valid surrender received at CCMN 2019 within the “Surrender dates”. This refund will be after deduction of processing charges.
List of Participating Institutes
CCMN 2019 is glad to announce about the participation of 23 institutes (21 NITs and 2 CFTIs) for online counseling and admission to M.Sc/M. Sc(Tech) programmes and the list of participating Institutes (PI) is as follows:
|NIT Agartala||NIT Allahabad||NIT Arunachal Pradesh||NIT Calicut||NIT Durgapur|
|NIT Hamirpur||NIT Jaipur||NIT Jalandhar||NIT Jamshedpur||NIT Manipur|
|NIT Meghalaya||NIT Nagaland||VNIT Nagpur||NIT Puducherry||SLIET Punjab|
|NIT Rourkela||IIEST Shibpur||NIT Silchar||NIT Sikkim||NIT Srinagar|
|NIT Surathkal||NIT Tiruchirappalli||NIT Warangal|
For more details about CCMN 2019 candidates can check – Information Brochure.