CCMN 2017 is the Centralized Counselling for M.Sc, commonly referred to as JAM Counselling also. CCMN Application Form 2017 / CCMN Registration 2017 is available for a period of more than 3 weeks. Candidates with valid IIT JAM scores can apply online to participate in CCMN Counselling for NITs and CFTIs. After registering, candidate can do choice filling in which eligible choices are to be listed in order of preference. Final choices can be locked within the given window of time for CCMN 2017 Registration / Application Form submission and Choice Filling. Get here complete details of the involved process.
Register online for CCMN 2017 and pay requisite fees of Rs 2000 before the last date. Filled in choices that have been locked will be considered for seat allotment of CCMN 2017. Those who miss applying for CCMN in the given duration, will miss the first and second rounds of allotment. They can apply during National Spot Round when fresh choice filling, and ISA registrations will take place.
CCMN Application Form (Registration) 2017
CCMN Application Form 2017 can be submitted by the candidates with a valid JAM score. Admission to M.Sc Programmes in all National Institutes of Technology (NITs) will be through CCMN Counselling 2017. Candidates must read all the guidelines given in the official website regarding eligibility conditions for respective programs across all participating institutes before registering.
|Availability of online application for JAM Candidates||04 May 2017|
|Last date of online registration (JAM)|
|Closing date of online choice filling||
Application / Registration Fee
- Application fee is Rs. 2000/-
Pay the “Registration fee” through any of the desired payment methods:
- State Bank Collect (SB Collect)
Step 1: Click on “New Registration” under Students Corner.
Step 2: Fill in your JAM 2017 details carefully.
- JAM Paper Code
- JAM Registration Number
- JAM Enrolment ID
- JAM Score
This above data validates your candidature.
- Once the entered data is validated from our Database, your “Full Name” will appear on the screen with your valid JAM details from the JAM 2017 database.
- If the system, responds with either “Wrong Name” or “You are Already Registered”, kindly report to CCMN 2017 immediately with relevant proofs (Original JAM score card, any one ID proof, 10th Class Mark sheet/Certificate) by writing to Candidate Query Corner
- Upon verification, if your credentials are found to be genuine, you will be able to register afresh without penalty.
Step 3: Fill in your Personal details carefully.
- DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) – as per DOB Certificate or 10th Class Mark sheet/Certificate
- E-mail address(required for validation at all stages in future)
- Mobile Number (required for validation at all stages in future)
Step 4: Fill in your Eligibility details carefully.
- Reservation Category (OBC/Gen/SC/ST)
(Please obtain a recently issued valid OBC-NCL certificate dated on or after 01.04.2017 [for OBC candidates only])
- PwD (Yes/No)
- Mathematics at +2 Level (Yes/No)
- Degree completed (Yes/No)
- If Yes,
- Qualifying Degree (choose from the drop down list)
- Qualifying discipline (choose from the drop down list)
- If CGPA, enter CGPA value and Scale Point value (Eg: 6.5 out of 10)
- If Percentage, enter Percentage value (Eg: 70.32)
- If No, [Click on the “I Agree” of the Disclaimer message]
- If Yes,
- Click “Proceed” to preview the filled in details with the Available Choices for the filled in credentials. The candidate may edit only the filled in details if required.
- If the candidate has at least ONE valid choice displayed he will be allowed to proceed further.
- (Some candidates may not be displayed with choice list for the furnished credentials and the system will prompt a “Regret” message with no further step, which implies the candidate is not eligible in one or the other way.)
Step 6: The candidate will be prompted for entering his/her own password for all future purposes. Kindly enter a valid and strong password 2 times at “Enter Password:” and “Re-enter Password:” fields. Now click the “SUBMIT” button.
After submission, an OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and verify to generate a Permanent Identifier (PID).
- The generated PID is sent to the registered email id/mobile number.
- Once PID is generated, no more registration is allowed.
- However you can register with the same “E-mail id” and “Mobile Number” for another unique “JAM Registration Number & Enrollment ID” associated with another unique “JAM Paper Code”.
Step 7: Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly login with your PID and Password.
Fill in your Demographic details carefully.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (if applicable)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s E-mail (if available)
- Communication Address
Step 8: Fill in your Bank Details carefully. (All eligible Refunds will be sent to the below account)
- Account Number
- Account Holders Name
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFS Code
Step 9: Scan & Upload the required documents (in original).
- Valid qualified JAM 2017 Score Card
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (DOB Certificate [or] 10th Class Mark Sheet/Certificate)
- 12th Class Mark Sheet/Any other certificate issued by NIOS or any other competent authority showing the availability of Mathematics subject at Class 12 level.
- If results published: Qualifying Degree Certificate showing the passing Class/Division/Percentage/CGPA [or]
If results not published: Course Completion Certificate/Provisional Certificate /Certificate in the format.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC with NCL), wherever applicable (Please obtain a recently issued valid OBC-NCL certificate dated on or after 01.04.2017 [for OBC candidates only])
- PWD certificate, wherever applicable
At the time of document verification, if some document(s) are found to be defective, the same is communicated by CCMN 2017 to the candidate(s) by sending a SMS. Such candidate(s) who had received SMS to re-upload rectified/valid document(s) should upload their fresh “VALID” document(s) only on June 01 & 02, 2017. No other candidate(s) can re-upload or rectify their document(s) during this period.
- After June 01 & 02, 2017; CCMN 2017 will verify the re-uploaded document(s) and proceed for further counselling procedures. However, CCMN 2017 cancels the registration of those candidate(s):
- NOT uploaded any fresh valid document(s) during the above mentioned dates.
- Uploaded again defective/invalid/ineligible/suppressed document(s) during the above mentioned dates.
- The registration of above such candidate(s) stands cancelled with forfeit of Registration fee.
- If counselling/admission is done with some suppressed document(s), the allotment/admission will be cancelled if any deficiency, malafide, suppressed information or otherwise, is detected at any later stage.”
- Documents to be uploaded should be less than 1 MB.
- Keep the documents ready with proper specifications well in advance.
- Ensure the documents are readable, with no smudges or tilts.
You will be able to preview the documents and do recheck before submission.
Choice Filling Procedure
Upon successful registration and document upload the final stage of the online application leads to the Choice Filling portal which will make the application complete.
Step 1: Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly login with your PID and Password.
- A candidate is required to fill the maximum number of choices or all of the listed eligible choices in own Order of Preference.
- Few Institutes require some special eligibility to be fulfilled. All those choices can be filled by confirming the special eligibility, if any by clicking “I Satisfy” button.
- A choice can be added or removed or rearranged at any point of time before locking the choices.
Step 3: When sure of the choices filled in, it should be locked by the candidate to confirm the application with Final Choices to be considered for counselling.
- If the choices are locked once, there is NO option for edit in future.
- If a candidate fail to LOCK the Choices, the system will AUTOMATICALLY LOCK the online application form on the last date at the stipulated time (for automatic locking of choices) with the existing choices that was last saved by the candidate.
Step 4: A candidate is advised to print the application form with the filled in choices. Sign the application form with choices for future reference and submission at the Admitting Institute along with PAL.
- The photograph must be in color. Photographs taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after July 01, 2016.
- In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 x 640 (0.3 Mega pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher)
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 x 320.The online application process requires the copy of the candidate’s photograph to be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting the application.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 7 cm × 2 cm (width x height) on an A4 white paper.
- Put your signature with black or dark blue ink within this box.
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 560 × 160.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 280 × 80.
- Photograph of signature taken using mobile phone is NOT acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.The online application process requires that copy of the candidate’s signature to be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting the application.