CCMN 2022 Application Form – CCMN 2022 Registrations, Online choice filling and fee submission for special round will start on July 19, 2022. Candidates can register themselves by paying the required fee and then fill their choices at ccmn.admissions.nic.in. Candidates with valid IIT-JAM scores can apply online to participate in CCMN Counselling for NITs and CFTIs. After registration, the candidate has to do choice filling in which eligible choices are to be listed in order of preference. To submit CCMN application form candidates have to also pay an online application fee. Scroll down to check-in in detail about CCMN 2022 Application Form.
Latest – CCMN 2022 Registrations, Online choice filling and fee submission for special round will start on July 19, 2022. Stay here for the latest updates.
CCMN Application Form 2022
Candidate must provide the authentic information in the application form. The candidate’s candidature will get cancelled if any information provided by him/her is found incorrect or misleading. Check the CCMN 2022 Application Form schedule from the table given below.
Apply Here: Click Here to register for CCMN, pay fees, and fill online choices.
CCMN Application Date 2022
The dates for CCMN registrations are given below.
|CCMN 2022 Registration||Dates|
|CCMN 2022 Pre-Registration starts on||04 May 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Choice Filling for Regular Rounds||23 May – 13 Jun 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Choice Filling for Special Rounds||19 Jul – 21 Jul 2022|
CCMN 2022 Application Form Fee
The application form is considered valid only after the payment of the application fee. The amount to be paid by candidate is of INR Rs. 3000/- for General/ General-EWS/ OBC and Rs. 2500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD which is non-refundable once paid.
Mode of Payment – Candidate can make the payment through ICICI Bank in online mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ UPI) or at any branch of ICICI through eChallan only.
How to Apply for CCMN 2022?
To fill CCMN 2022 Application Form, candidate must follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of CCMN by clicking on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section. Click on “New Candidate Registration”.
Step 2: A number of instructions are going to pop up on the screen. Click on “I agree” after going through the instructions.
Step 3: In the registration form, fill in your JAM 2022 details such as name, Year of JAM Exam, JAM paper code, registration number and JAM score. Once the candidate has entered the data and it is validated from Database, candidate’s “Full Name” will appear on the screen with valid JAM details from the JAM 2022 database.
Step 4: Moving forward, fill in your Personal and eligibility details carefully.
Step 5: Click “Proceed” to preview the filled in details with the Available Choices for the filled in credentials. The candidate may edit only the filled in details if required. If the candidate has at least ONE valid choice displayed he will be allowed to proceed further. Some candidates may not be displayed with the choice list for the furnished credentials and the system will prompt a “Regret” message with no further step, which implies the candidate is not eligible in one or the other way.)
Step 6: The candidate will be prompted for entering his/her own password for all future purposes. Kindly enter a valid and strong password 2 times at “Enter Password:” and “Re-enter Password:” fields. Now click the “SUBMIT” button.
Step 7: After submission, an OTP is sent to candidate’s registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and verify to generate a Permanent Identifier (PID). The generated PID is sent to the registered email id/mobile number. Once PID is generated, no more registration is allowed.
Step 8: Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly log in with your JAM Registration ID and Password. Now, fill the empty fields with the details asked. At last, the candidate is required to attach or upload the important documents.
Details to Enter in CCMN 2022 Application Form
The following are the details to be entered by the candidate in the CCMN 2022 Application Form.
- DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) – as per DOB Certificate or 10th Class Mark sheet/Certificate
- E-mail address(required for validation at all stages in future)
- Mobile Number (required for validation at all stages in future)
- Reservation Category (OBC/Gen/SC/ST)
- PwD (Yes/No)
- Mathematics at +2 Level (Yes/No)
- Degree completed (Yes/No)
- If Yes,
- Qualifying Degree (choose from the drop-down list)
- Qualifying discipline (choose from the drop down list)
- If CGPA, enter CGPA value and Scale Point value (Eg: 6.5 out of 10)
- If Percentage, enter Percentage value (Eg: 70.32)
- If No, [Click on the “I Agree” of the Disclaimer message]
- If Yes,
- JAM paper code
- JAM registration number
- JAM enrolment ID
- JAM score
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (if applicable)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s E-mail (if available)
- Communication Address
- Account Number
- Account Holders Name
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFS Code
Documents Required at the Time of Filling the CCMN 2022 Application Form
The following are the documents that must be kept ready before filling the CCMN 2022 Application Form.
- Valid qualified JAM 2022 Score Card.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (DOB Certificate [or] 10th Class Mark Sheet/Certificate)
- 12th Class Mark Sheet/Any other certificate issued by NIOS or any other competent authority showing the availability of Mathematics subject at Class 12 level.
- If results published: Qualifying Degree Certificate showing the passing Class/Division/Percentage/CGPA [or]
If results not published: Course Completion Certificate/Provisional Certificate /Certificate in the format.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS with NCL), wherever applicable
- PWD certificate, wherever applicable
CCMN 2022 Application Form Choice Filling Procedure
Upon successful registration and document upload, the final stage of the online application leads to the Choice Filling portal which will make the CCMN 2022 Application Form complete.
Step 1: Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly login with your JAM Registration ID and Password.
Step 2: A candidate is required to fill the maximum number of choices or all of the listed eligible choices in own Order of Preference.
Step 3: When sure of the choices filled in, it should be locked by the candidate to confirm the application with Final Choices to be considered for counselling. If the choices are locked once, there is NO option for edit in the future. Moreover, if a candidate fail to lock the Choices, the system will automatically lock the online application form on the last date at the stipulated time (for automatic locking of choices) with the existing choices that was last saved by the candidate.
Step 4: A candidate is advised to print the application form with the filled in choices. Sign the application form with choices for future reference and submission at the Admitting Institute along with PAL.
CCMN 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefuly check the eligibility criteria for CCMN 2022 from the below-mentioned points.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a valid qualified JAM 2022 Score.
- Qualifying Degree: Candidates should possess a qualifying degree with 6.5 CGPA or 60% for Gen/ EWS/ OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA or 55% for SC/ST/PwD.
- Result Awaited: In case, result of the qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements (mentioned in point 2) latest by September 30, 2022 and all other eligibility requirements.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.