|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
After submission of online application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
Application Correction window is now available.
- Click here to fill the Correction form.
How to edit using AP EdCET Application Form Correction
After submission of AP EdCET Online Application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information.
- Go to apedcet.org.
- Click on Online Application Form.
- Enter EdCET Registration number and password. Click on Login.
- Edit the field which needs to be corrected.
- Submit the form.
Correct details to be entered in the EdCET Application Form
The details to be entered in the form should be exactly as mentioned in the documents of the candidate. Please refer the following document to enter details in the form.
|Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree||Marks Memo / Hall ticket number of Degree|
|Date of Birth||
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.|
|Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by competent authority.|
|Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)||The Certificate issued by competent authority|
Please Note: Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING filling EdCET online application. If candidate wishes to change any field, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the Online Application.
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear Ed.CET exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.