West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020 – Get here information on WB ANM / GNM seat allotment 2020 and merit list. It is released online, on wbhealth.gov.in. You can check it from the link on this page. Along with this, candidates can also check details on vacant seat matrix, dates, mop up round and more. The merit list has been released and now the seat allotment is being done. After the release of the seat allotment, the candidates can take admission ANM / GNM course. The allotment is done according to the rank indicated in the final merit list. Check more details about West Bengal ANM / GNM merit list 2020 from this page.
Latest: WB ANM / GNM Mop-Up round merit list is out, check below.
West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020
After the release of the final rank list of West Bengal ANM / GNM merit list, the candidates need to appear for the other admission process according to the seat allotment result. Check the dates regarding ANM / GNM merit list 2020 from the table given below.
|Availability of provisional merit list (combined & category)||17 Aug 2020|
|Correction window opens from||20 – 22 Aug 2020|
|Release of revised provisional merit list||24 Aug 2020|
|Publishing of name list and venue for verification of documents||25 Aug 2020|
|Date of verification and medical check up (10.00 AM – 4.00 PM)||27 Aug – 04 Sep 2020|
|Publishing of final rank list and 1st allotment list at respective|
Nursing Training school
|17 Sep 2020|
|Publication of final rank list according to the marks|
and Publication of 1st round seat allotment at respective Nursing
|21 Sep 2020|
|Publishing of 1st round allotment admission date||22 – 24 Sep 2020|
|Publication of vacant seat matrix for 2nd round of counselling||27 Sep 2020|
|Publication of Round 2 seat allotment||03 Oct 2020|
|Publishing of 2nd round of allotment admission date||06 Oct – 08 Oct 2020|
|Publication of seat matrix for mop up round counselling||10 Oct 2020|
|Mop up Round counselling & allotment of seat of |
|14 Oct 2020|
|Publication of Mop up admission date||16 & 17 Oct 2020|
|Reporting to the respective institutional authority||02 Nov 2020|
|Commencement of course||03 Nov 2020|
Check the Mop-Up Round Merit List:
Click Here to download GNM Female Mop-Up Round Merit List.
Click Here to download ANM (R) Mop-Up Round Merit List.
Click Here to download Merit List for Verification of ANM (R).
Check the Final 2nd MERIT LIST According to Marks Here:
Click Here to download GNM Male 2nd Merit List.
Click Here to download GNM Female 2nd Merit List
Click Here to download ANM (R) 2nd Merit List
Check VACANT SEAT MATRIX After Round 1
Click Here to download ANM (R) vacant list after 1st round of admission.
Click Here to download GNM vacant list after 1st round of admission.
Check the Final 1st MERIT LIST According to Marks Here:
Click Here to download GNM Male 1st Merit List.
Click Here to download GNM Female 1st Merit List
Click Here to download ANM (R) 1st Merit List
Access Login: Click here to access the login for WB ANM / GNM Admission 2020.
West Bengal ANM / GNM Admission 2020 Revised Schedule
The revised schedule for West Bengal ANM / GNM admission 2020 has been released. Check the changed dates from the image given below.
How to Download West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020?
West Bengal ANM / GNM provisional and final rank list releases online. The candidates can check the steps given below to check West Bengal ANM / GNM merit list 2020.
Step 1: Click on the link of the merit list given above on this page.
Step 2: Next, download the PDF of the merit list according to the course.
Step 3: Then, download the merit list and check the rank.
Step 4: Lastly, save the merit list or take its printout for future reference.
Note for Provisionally Selected Applicants: If any candidate (female) is provisionally selected in both the courses then, she must be verified for both the courses in the verification centre as per the prescribed district. Later, she can select the course as per her choice.
What After the Release of West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020?
After the release of the merit list of West Bengal ANM / GNM admission 2020, the official authority release the name list and the list for the venue of verification of documents and medical check-up.
After this, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the document verification and medical check-up at the prescribed date.
Details Mentioned on West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020
The candidates can have a look at the information given below to check what are the details that are mentioned in West Bengal ANM / GNM provisional merit list.
- Form number
- Name of the candidates
- Percentage of English Plus Best 3 Elective
- Aggregate percentage
- Date of birth
- Combined rank
- English percentage
- Caste rank
- Orph rank
- CD rank
- PwD rank
- EWS rank
Details mentioned in final rank list of verified candidates
- Form number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s name
- G- English Plus Best 3 Elective (After verification)
- H – Percentage of G (After verification)
- F – Aggregate Excepting Environment Education and Additional (After verification)
- Before verification combined rank
- Before verification caste rank
- Before verification CD rank
- Before verification Orph rank
- Before verification PwD rank
- After verification Combined rank (final rank)
- After verification caste rank
- After verification CD rank
- After verification Orph rank
- After verification PwD rank
Verification Centre List for GNM / ANM Course
Check the list of the verification centres given below for West Bengal ANM / GNM admission 2020.
Verification of Documents for West Bengal ANM / GNM Admission 2020
After the release of the provisional merit list for West Bengal ANM / GNM admission 2020, the shortlisted candidates need to appear for the verification of documents and medical check-up. Check the list of the documents that have to be taken at the verification centre.
- Photocopy of marks sheet of 10+2 examination or equivalent
- Age proof certificate (Madhyamik admit card / certificate or equivalent examination)
- Caste certificate issued by the a) Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division Concerned district b) In Kolkata – District Welfare Officer, Kokata / Ex-Officio Jt. Director or Deputy Director, Backward Classes Department (valid for SC / ST / OBC – A and B candidates only)
- Original copy of the residential certificate as prescribed format in the advertisement, issued only by a B.D.O of Local Block / Government Gazetted Officer of the concerned District where the candidate resides / Sabhadhipati of Zilla Parishad / Sabhapati of local Panchayat Samiti / Prashan of Local Gram Panchayat / Local MP / Local MLA mentioning that the candidate is residing there permanently for the period of last 5 years till date
- Civil Defence certificate issued by the Officer-in-charge of the concerned department to the effect availing Civil Defence Training and self-attested photocopy of the Membership certificate of the casualty service, Civil Defence with serial number issued by the Officer in command (applicable for Lady Civil Defence volunteers only)
- Orphanage and inmate-ship (of minimum 5 years) in the concerned Destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department / Child Rights & Trafficking Department, Govt. of Child Rights & Trafficking Department, West Bengal (Only applicable for Orphanage / inmates of Destitute homes for female candidates only)
- PwD certificate issued by the medical officer authorized by the Medical Board of West Bengal
- One recent coloured self – attested passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
Note: The candidates must have attested and original documents with them during the verification OR must have the 2 sets of the photocopied documents attested by Group A – Officer.
Seat Intake of West Bengal ANM / GNM Admission 2020
The candidates can check the list of the schools for the admission in ANM / GNM courses given below.
ANM (R) Training Schools
|Name of the Training Schools||No. of seats available|
|ANM Training School Asansol District Hospital, Paschim Bardhaman||60|
|ANM Training School Vidyasagar S.G Hospital, South 24 Paraganas||60|
|ANM Training School ID & BG Hospital, Kolkata||100|
|ANM Training School Kakdwip S.D Hospital, D.H Health District||70|
|ANM Training School Dr H.C.M. M Health School, Singur, Hooghly||150|
|Promotees Training School, Jagatberh, Purba Bardhman||60|
Detailed ANM Seat Intake
GNM Seat Intake
FAQs for West Bengal ANM / GNM Merit List 2020
Ques. Where can I check West Bengal ANM / GNM merit list 2020?
Ques. How is provisional merit list for West Bengal ANM / GNM admission is prepared?
Ques. What to do after the release of provisional merit list of West Bengal ANM / GNM admission 2020?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.