Tamilnadu NEET State Ranks 2020, Cut off
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS AdmissionThrough NEET 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu conducts Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020. For admission in MBBS/BDS courses, candidates must qualify NEET 2020 with at least 50 percentile. The official website for the admission details is, tnhealth.tn.gov.in. The basic eligibility to apply for MBBS/BDS is 17 years. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET score. Check this article to know more about the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest Updates of Tamilnadu MBBS BDS Admission 2020
28 Jan 2021 – Attention notice for NEET UG 2020 Qualified candidates has been released by TN Health- Download PDF Here
18 Dec 2020 – The tentative Seat matrix for Management Quota MBBS BDS 2020 2021 session – Download PDF Here
30 Nov 2020 – Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu has released the list of candidates allotted for MBBS Admission 2020 – Download PDF Here.
30 Nov 2020 – Revised Counselling Schedule has released – Download PDF
Check the Call Letter – Get Here
30 Nov 2020 – Errata to the Provisional Rank List for MBBS/BDS (Govt Quota) – Download PDF
19 Nov 2020 – Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS admission 2020 First Allotment List has been released now – Download PDF Here.
16 Nov 2020
The official rank list of Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS admission 2020 is now available. The counselling will start on November 18, 2020.
Click here to download.
Other Updates on Tamilnadu MBBS BDS Admission Via NEET 2020
Notices released in November 2020 –
Amendment to the clause 4(b) of the Govt Prospectus for admission to MBBS/BDS Admission – Download PDF
Proceeding of the committee on fixation of fee in respect of self financing professional colleges for Madha Medical College and Research Institute – Download PDF
Proceeding of the committee on fixation of fee in respect of self-financing professional colleges for Panimalar Medical College and Research Institute – Download PDF
Proceeding of the committee on fixation of fee in respect of self financing professional colleges – Download PDF
Amendment issued for admission for MBBS BDS under ex service men and sports quota – Download PDF
Prospectus for admission in MBBS BDS Admission under Government quota – Download PDF
September 28, 2020 –
Allocation of MBBS BDS seats from central pool for spouse and children of terrorist victims for academic year 2020-21 – Download PDF
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Before applying for the MBBS/BDS courses candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria. Application Form will get rejected if eligibility criteria is not satisfied. The candidate should have completed the 17 years of the age on or before 31st December 2020. Candidate must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizens of India, who are registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955), are also eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS courses, however, they will have to produce proof of such registration. Admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET–2020).
- Should be a native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII Classes in schools in Tamil Nadu need not submit the “ Nativity Certificate”, but the candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII pertly or completely outside Tamil Nadu have to submit the “ Nativity Certificate”
Application Form for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Candidates have to fill the application form of Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS courses through NEET 2020 as per the schedule at the official website. You need to submit the application form on or before the last date. Any application submitted thereafter will be rejected. Before filling the application form and OMR sheet read the instructions carefully. Only one application form will be used for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.
Follow the below steps to know how to fill application form:
Step 1: Candidate needs to register at the official site by providing valid email address and phone number.
Step 2: After that candidates needs to fill the application form. Candidate must fill all the required details in the application form with correct information.
Step 3: Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
Step 4: After filling up of the required fields in the online application, the candidate should download the filled in application and send the same along with the required enclosures to the address that will be avaialble as per the schedule at the official website.
Step 5: Remember if any original documents are enclosed along with the online application form, it will not be returned, and the Selection Committee is no way responsible for those documents.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Method of payment through Debit Card, Credit Card / Net banking Necessary facilities have been provided for making payment through nationalized banks via bank payment portal.
- Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the Bank account is not a proof of fee payment.
- Check the validity of the Debit / Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit / Credit Card.
- The candidates have to make payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 500/- for management quota) towards the cost of application fee through the Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee, Office of the Director of Medical Education, Chennai-10.
- Processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking along with applicable taxes by the respective Banks. Details of the same are available on the official websites, http://www.tnhealth.org and http://www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the online application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of the cost of application, if any, arose due to double time payment should be substantiated with proper evidence to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai.-10.
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Candidates are required to enclose only photocopies of the following certificates along with the filled in the online application form.
- NEET- 2020 Admit card and Scorecard.
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of the mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII Std.
- Nativity certificate obtained from Tamil Nadu for the candidates who are seeking admission under minority category.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- NRI related documents, if applicable.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal or by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person (in person) and ExServicemen, if applicable. (for management quota)
Counseling for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Counselling call letter will be release after merit List declaration. After the release of merit list candidates can download the call letters for counselling from official websites. Individual call letters will be not sent to the candidates. At the time of counseling candidate need to provide all the documents for verification purposes. In any case if candidate is unable to provide any of the document than they will get rejected. It is mandatory to provide all the original documents at the time of counseling. After clearing the counseling round candidate will get their allotment of seats.
Rank List for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Rank List of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-2020) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for that particular academic year. The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish the tentative rank list as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates have to score good in NEET exam to get higher rank in MBBS/BDS course. Candidates seat allotment and counseling process will be done on the basis of ranks that are assigned in the Rank List.
Seat Matrix for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Candidates can check the previous year seat matrix list from below to get an rough idea of last year seat matrix. Also check the seat earned for special categories in government colleges from the below link. Candidates can also check the seat matrix for management quota of MBBS/BDS of previous year.
Click here to check the seat matrix of previous year
Click here to check the seat matrix for management quota MBBS/BDS of previous year.
About Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS
The admissions in the State of Tamil Nadu are as per the provisions of the Government of Tamil Nadu and in compliance to the amendment to section 10(D) of Indian Medical Council of Act, 1956 presently superseded by the Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India and section 10(D) of Dental Council of India Act, 1948 and the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the eligibility for admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET– 2020).
Official website: tnhealth.org
For further information regarding the Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2020 follow the information brochure of previous year
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS previous year Govt Quota.
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS previous year Management Quota.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.