Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS AdmissionThrough NEET 2021 – Directorate of Medical Education has released the 1st round provisional rank list for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Candidates can check all the detail related to Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission at tnmedicalselection.net. Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu conducts Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021. For admission in MBBS/BDS courses, candidates must qualify NEET 2021 with at least 50 percentile. The basic eligibility to apply for MBBS/BDS is 17 years. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the NEET score. Check this article to know more about the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021.
Latest – Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 1st round provisional rank list has released. Scroll down to check it.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Check out the important dates for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 from below table.
|Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021||Dates|
|Registration / Payment||30 Jan 2022 from 10:00 am – 01 Feb 2022 up to 11:59 pm|
|Choice Filling & Locking||02 Feb 2022 from 08:00 am – 05 Feb 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|List of Candidates called for Certificate Verification||07 Feb 2022|
|Certificate Verification||08 – 10 Feb 2022|
|Release of result||15 Feb 2022|
|Downloading the Provisional Allotment Order||16 Feb 2022|
|Reporting Time||From 16-21 Feb 2022 up to 03:00 pm|
Counselling Dates: Click here to check the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Counselling Schedule.
Latest Updates on Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021
15 February 2022: Directorate of Medical Education has released the notice for extension of joining time for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete from below image or Download notice PDF
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Rank List
Directorate of Medical Education has released the 1st round provisional rank list for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Rank List of the candidates is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-2021) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for that particular academic year. Candidates have to score well in the NEET exam to get a higher rank in MBBS/BDS course. Candidates seat allotment and counselling process will be done on the basis of ranks that are assigned in the Rank List.
Rank List: Click here to check the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Provisional Rank List.
Seat Matrix for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Candidates can check the seat matrix for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 here. The direct link to check the seat matrix is provided below.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Seat Matrix under Government Quota.
Application Form for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Candidates have to fill the application form for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS courses through NEET 2021 as per the schedule on the official website. You need to submit the application form on or before the last date. Any application submitted thereafter will be rejected. Before filling the application form and OMR sheet read the instructions carefully. Only one application form is used for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.
Counselling Registration: Click here to fill the counselling registration for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021.
Follow the below steps to know how to fill application form:
Step 1: The candidate needs to register at the official site by providing a valid email address and phone number.
Step 2: After that candidate needs to fill the application form. The candidate must fill in all the required details in the application form with correct information.
Step 3: Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
Step 4: After filling up the required fields in the online application, the candidate should download the filled in application and send the same along with the required enclosures to the address that will be available as per the schedule at the official website.
Step 5: Remember if any original documents are enclosed along with the online application form, they will not be returned, and the Selection Committee is in no way responsible for those documents.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Method of payment through Debit Card, Credit Card / Net banking.
- Check the validity of the Debit / Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit / Credit Card.
Application Fee: The candidates have to make payment of Rs.500/- as application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Before applying for the MBBS/BDS courses candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria. The Application Form will get rejected if the eligibility criteria are not satisfied. The candidate should have completed the 17 years of the age on or before 31st December 2021. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizens of India, who are registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955), are also eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS courses, however, they will have to produce proof of such registration. Admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET–2020).
- Should be a native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII Classes in schools in Tamil Nadu need not submit the “ Nativity Certificate”, but the candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII pertly or completely outside Tamil Nadu have to submit the “ Nativity Certificate”
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Candidates are required to enclose only photocopies of the following certificates along with the filled in online application form.
- NEET- 2021 Admit card and Scorecard.
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of the mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII Std.
- Nativity certificate obtained from Tamil Nadu for the candidates who are seeking admission under minority category.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- NRI related documents, if applicable.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal or by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person (in person) and ExServicemen, if applicable. (for management quota)
Counseling for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Counselling call letter will be released after merit List declaration. After the release of the merit list candidates can download the call letters for counselling from official websites. Individual call letters will be not sent to the candidates. At the time of counselling, the candidate needs to provide all the documents for verification purposes. In any case, if the candidate is unable to provide any of the documents then they will get rejected. It is mandatory to provide all the original documents at the time of counselling. After clearing the counselling round candidate will get their allotment of seats.
- Selected candidate have to pay a the tuition Fee for downloading the allotment order through online via Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Allotted candidates should download their provisional allotment order and join the course in the concerned Medical College/Institution on or before the stipulated date and time as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Order.
Instruction for Reporting to Allotted College:
Certificate Verification for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Check out the important key points related to certificate verification for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 from below:
- Candidates have to produce all relevant original documents at the certificate Verification Centre as per schedule.
- Candidates must note that certificate verification are not guaranteed for admission to MBBS/BDS course.
- If the preference of centre for certificate verification given by the candidate is not available, the centre will be decided by the Selection Committee.
Rank List for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Rank List of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-2021) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for that particular academic year. The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish the tentative rank list as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates have to score well in the NEET exam to get a higher rank in MBBS/BDS course. Candidates seat allotment and counselling process will be done on the basis of ranks that are assigned in the Rank List.
About Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS
The admissions in the State of Tamil Nadu are as per the provisions of the Government of Tamil Nadu and in compliance to the amendment to section 10(D) of Indian Medical Council of Act, 1956 presently superseded by the Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India and section 10(D) of Dental Council of India Act, 1948 and the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the eligibility for admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET– 2020).
Official website: tnhealth.org
For further information regarding the Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2021 follow the information brochure –
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS Govt Quota.
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS Management Quota.
- Click here to check the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Counselling Schedule.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.