Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission: The directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has extended the last date to submit the application form for Industrial Training Institute (ITI) admission till July 21, 2022. Candidate can apply online at itichdadmission.edu.in. Candidates should have attained the age of 14 years while applying for admissions. They should be physically fit for the ITI trade. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Latest – DTE Chandigarh has extended the last date to submit the application form for Industrial Training Institute (ITI) admission till July 21, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission
Candidates should fill the application form before the last date else they will not allow for the admission procedure. The details like Application start and end date, admit card release date, examination center, application fee etc will be updated here once the brochure will be released.
Apply Here: Click Here to Apply for Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission
|Online Application form begins on||20 May 2022|
|Online Application form closes on||21 Jul 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List|
|Notification of Discrepancies by Students up to 3:00 pm|
|Display of Merit List|
|Display of Final Admission List with Allocated Trade /|
Chandigarh ITI Counselling Schedule
|Physical Counseling at the Institute|
(subject to the availability of seats)
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form
The Application Form for the admissions in ITI Chandigarh is available on the official website. Candidates who are interested then they will first register by entering their details such as mobile no., email ID and name. After that candidates will get their login ID and password from their registered mobile no. Complete the application form by entering all the required details. After that candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee is mentioned below.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form Link is given above
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates will be notified about the application fee after the release of the notification.
Documents required to fill the application form
- Matric (10th) detail mark sheet certificate
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of documents (PDF format)
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Courses Offered
Industrial Training Institute, Chandigarhoffers ITI in different traits. Candidates are advised to opt for the trait wisely. The list of Trades offered by ITI Chandigarh are given below.
- General Carpenter
- Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools Jigs &Fixtures)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Machinist Grinder
- Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance Maintenance(ICTSM)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Sewing Technology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Non- Engineering Trades
- Marketing Executive
- Finance Executive
- Human Resource Executive.
- Computer Operator & Programmer Assistant.
- Swing Technology.
- Basic Cosmetology
- Dress Making.
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English/Hindi/Punjabi).
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques(Embroidery).
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria, then only they will be considered for the admissions in ITI. There are many courses and the eligibility will be according to the course. The last year’s eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Candidates can check it for reference.
- Candidate should attain the age of 14 years old till the month of August in the admission year.
- Candidate should be fir for the work involved in the trade of ITI.
- He/ She should be of good moral character.
|Name of the Trade||Duration||Qualifying Exam|
|General Carpenter||1 Year||Passed 10th class|
|Welder||1 Year||Passed 10th class|
|Plumber||1 Year||Passed 10th class|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2 Year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||1 Year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Fitter||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Machinist||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Turner||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Electrician||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Instrument Mechanic||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Counditioning||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Draughtsman Civil||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Electronic Mechanic||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Tool & Die Maker||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Draughtsman Medical||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List for ITI Chandigarh admissions will be released by the Industrial Training Institute, Chandigarh on the official website. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course. The merit list is be divided into 2 parts: the U.T pool and the General pool.
U.T Pool: 85% of the seats will be filled by the candidates those have their qualifying examination from the school/ college recognized by Chandigarh and situated in Union Territory.
- 10th class total of first five subjects marks will be considered for the merit list.
- In case the score is available in CGPA then it will be converted into percentage by multiplying CGPA by 9.5.
- If candidates score same marks then the preference will be given on the basis of the Date of Birth. If the date of birth is same then they the preference will be given on the basis of higher marks in Math and Science. If still their are more than one candidate then the preference will be given on the basis of higher marks in English.
General Pool: 15% seats will be filled by those candidates who pass their qualifying examination from the institution other than those located in the Union Territory and Chandigarh.
- Grand total score will be considered for preparing the merit list, if the grand total score will be not available then the first five subjects marks will be considered for the preparation of the list.
- In case candidates have the CGPA score then they will be converted into percentage marks.
- In case of Haryana Board if grand total will not given and GPA is given then multiplication factor of 10 will be considered for the merit.
About Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh
Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh (DTE) was established in November 1966. There are two government institutes that are running under DTE, Chandigarh. They introduces admissions to many ITI courses. For the admissions in these courses candidates have to fill the application form online on the official website. Then the board will release the merit list on the basis of the candidates scoring marks in their qualifying examination. After that the final selection will take place on the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Candidates can only apply for the application form in the online mode. There will be no provision for offline application form.
Ans: As per last year candidates will able to apply for more than one course. If there will be some changes then we will inform you.
Ans: Yes, candidates need to use the original documents for scanning. The scanned document should be clear at the time of uploading.
Official Website: itichdadmission.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.