Chandigarh PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET PG – Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has released notification from eligible candidates to admission in Post Graduate Medical courses (MD / MS) which will be done through NEET PG 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PG Medical courses on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of Chandigarh PG Medical Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Chandigarh PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET PG
Candidates seeking admission in MD / MS courses can apply online and fill their application from the GMCH official website www.gmch.gov.in as per schedule. Admission will be made strictly on the basis of rank secured in NEET PG 2019. A candidate must have come in the merit list of NEET PG 2019 by securing the minimum marks.
Schedule for the Chandigarh PG Medical Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date of submission of application form||28 Mar 2019 (upto 5.00 p.m.)|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||02 Apr 2019|
|Date of 1st Counselling||04 Apr 2019|
|Online application form for 2nd counselling|
|Last date of submission of application form for 2nd counselling||26 Apr – 01 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 May 2019|
|Counselling for leftover seats(other than UT, Chandigarh pool)||08 May 2019|
|Counselling for SC Candidates||17 May 2019|
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has released the list of selected candidates for admission to MD/MS course for the academic year 2019 at GMCH, Chandigarh. Candidates will be able to check the list of selected candidates from the link that will be provided here after the official declaration by the conducting body.
- Click here to check the List of provisionally selected candidates for admission to MD/MS Course.
- Click here to check the List of provisionally selected(SC Category) candidates for admission to MD/MS Course.
- Click here to check the Important Notice regarding admission to MD/MS Course.
Combined merit list of provisionally eligible and non-eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS Course-2019 has been released. Candidates can check the result from the Official website or from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the combined merit list of provisionally eligible candidates against vacant General category seats for admission to MD/MS course-2019.
- Click here to check the list of non eligible candidates.
- Click here to check the merit list of provisionally eligible SC Category candidates for counselling to be held on May 17, 2019.
- Click here to check the revised combined merit list of provisionally eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS Course-2019.
- Click here to check revised ist of not eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS Course-2019.
- Click here to check corrigendum regarding combined merit list for admission to MD/MS Course-2019
- Click here to check the combined merit list of provisionally eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS Course-2019.
- Click here to check the list of not eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS Course-2019.
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
A candidate must have come in the merit list of NEET-PG 2019 by securing following minimum marks*:
- General Category: not less than 50 Percentile
- SC Category: not less than 40 Percentile
*If the Central Government in consultation with Medical Council of India may at its discretion lower the minimum marks required for admission to Post Graduate Course for candidates belonging to respective categories, then these marks so lowered by the Central Government shall be applicable for admission to the MD/MS courses in GMCH also.
The candidates should have completed compulsory rotatory internship satisfactorily by 31st March 2019.
Registration with MCI/State Medical Council is necessary.
Application form is available online only at GMCH Website. Candidate has to fill this online application form and submit it online once completed. It is not available in printed form. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given below and then fill in the online Application Form from the official website. Candidates are also advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Click here to Registration for MD/MS Course 2019
- Click here to login for MD/MS Course 2019
- Click here to online Payment for MD/MS Course 2019
After submitting completed application form online. Only those candidates who have submitted application form alongwith application fees, by due date/time will be included in the list of candidates eligible to appear for counseling subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria specified in the prospectus.
- Rs. 100 for General Category + Bank charges (if any)
- Rs. 500 for SC Category + Bank charges (if any)
Application fee can be paid online. The application fee, once paid, shall not be refunded.Candidate should bring printout of application submitted online alongwith specified annexures at the time of counseling.
Submission of Application Form
Printout along with relevant document should be submitted in a sealed envelope, with top of the envelope clearly labelled “APPLICATION FOR MD/MS COURSES 2019” at following address:
Level II, Block D,
Government Medical College & Hospital,
Sector 32 B, Chandigarh- 160030.
The Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh invites application for admission to three year Postgraduate Degree Courses (MD/MS) for the year-2019.
The total numbers of seats for admission in the year 2019 are 128 which are divided into All India Quota (AIQ) and UT Chandigarh Pool as below:
- All India Quota (AIQ): 64 Seats. In compliance of the Supreme Court decision, 50% of total numbers of seats are reserved for All India Quota.
- UT Chandigarh Pool: 64 Seats. The 50% of total number of seats are reserved for students who have passed their MBBS examination from Medical Institutions of Union Territory, Chandigarh. Out of this, 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC).
The following table shows the detailed distribution of seats**:
Counselling and Admission
- The venue for all counseling will be:
Director-Principal Office, Level-II, D Block, Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32-B, Chandigarh
- Date and time of counseling shall be put on GMCH website www.gmch.gov.in. No separate counseling letter will be issued.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending counseling.
- The candidates should report at the counseling venue with any one of the following photo identification proofs:
- Adhaar Card
- Admit card of last exam passed/appeared by the candidates.
- Driving license.
- Voter identity card.
- PAN card
- The candidates should bring with them the following original documents at the time of counseling:
- NEET-PG 2019 Result card.
- NEET-PG 2019 Admit card.
- Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth.
- Detailed marks sheet for all MBBS professionals examinations.
- Internship completion certificate.
- MCI/State Medical Council registration certificate.
- Reserved category (SC) certificate as applicable.
- Character and conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) as applicable.
- Any other document(s) if applicable.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of Rank secured in NEET PG 2019
- All eligible candidates, including candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes category, will be considered for admission against General category seats according to their rank in the combined list.
- Candidate(s) belonging to Scheduled Castes category who obtains admission in the General Category on the basis of his/her rank in the combined list shall not be counted towards the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes category.
- Choice of discipline will be offered at the time of compulsory personal appearance before the Admission Committee in order of rank in combined lisUReserved category. There are no marks for the counseling.
- Sequence of counseling will be for General Category seats first. followed by Reserved Category seats.
- If an eligible candidate reports late for counseling when his/her turn according to his/her rank has already been passed over, he/she will be considered as per available seat/discipline at the time of his/her actual reporting in the counseling.
- Click here to check the notice regarding 1st counseling for Admission in MD/MS 2019
- Click here to check details regarding counseling for MD/MS 2019.
Counselling Venue: Block E, Level VII, GMCH 32, Chandigarh instead of Director Principal’s office, ‘D’ Block, GMCH 32, Chandigarh.
Click here for NEET PG Complete Infomation
For more detail of Chandigarh PG Medical Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.