|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
AIIMS M.Sc Result 2018 will be published as per the schedule below. The exam for the AIIMS M.Sc will be conducted from 02 Jun to 14 Jul 2018. All the students who are willing to check their result for M.Sc (Nursing, courses and biotechnology) must visit the official website, www.aiims.org. The information regarding the result will be uploaded after the successful completion of the exams. No candidate will be updated about the exam results through telephonic or postal medium. Therefore it will be the sole responsibility of the candidates to check the result of the AIIMS M.Sc nursing and biotechnology. Check details on how to check AIIMS M.Sc result 2018 along with other information.
|Date of Entrance Examination||02 Jun 2018 – M.Sc Course
09 Jun 2018 – M.Sc Nursing
14 Jul 2018 – M.Biotechnology
|Declaration of Result||11 Jun 2018 – M.Sc Course
18 Jun 2018 – M.Sc Nursing
20 Jul 2018 – M.Biotechnology
AIIMS M.Sc Result 2018
The candidates who will be going to appear for the examination for M.Sc courses will be eager to know the result of their examination. The candidates are informed that the results will be announced after the completion of examination process. The candidate can also check the result here on this page after official announcement.
- AIIMS M.Sc Result 2018 will be available here..!!
Steps to check the results AIIMS M.Sc 2018 Result.
- Visit the site www.aiims.org.
- Now on the homepage itself there will be a link
- “Results” or check the Important Announcement section for the results.
- Click the link “login”.
- Enter candidate id & password and click login.
- Search the course or exam file.
- The result will be available in a PDF format.
- The file will contain your roll number, name, remarks.
If you have forgotten your password?
- Please click the link “forgot your login details”.
- Enter candidate ID or Date of Birth.
- Enter “Mobile Number” used at the time of Registration.
- Enter “Email ID”.
- Enter the captured image in the box.
- “Submit”the details now.
Procedure for selection
Admission to the courses will be made entirely on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Examination. All the candidates are hereby informed that if any applicant provides false information for the purpose of appearing in the examination, in such cases, the applicants will be debarred from appearing in the AIIMS Examination in the present exam sitting and future as well. In addition to that, all the selected candidates may be verified with the data they provide during the form filling. Therefore, all applicants must take extreme measures in filling the application form accurately.
The candidates must be able to produce the following documents at the time of admission
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Graduation mark sheet- the list is discussed below.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate.
Admission requirement for M.Sc./M. Biotechnology – Last Year
The candidate must possess the one of the following documents listed below. In addition to that the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (for General/OBC) and 55% marks case (for SC/ST candidates).
(a) MBBS/BDS ( with at least 55% (Gen/OBC) and 50% (SC/ST) Categories)
(c) B. Pharmacy
(d) Bachelor of Physiotherapy
(e) a minimum three years B.Sc. degree in any subject.
Candidates who produce degrees other than these mentioned degrees are not eligible to apply and hence will not be admitted into the programmes.
Admission requirement for M. Biotechnology:
- Admission requirements are same like other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology).
Admission requirement for M.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic / B Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognised University. The university or institution must be recognised by the Indian Nursing Council. The candidates must have secured at least 60% marks (for Gen/OBC) and 55% marks (for SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife from any State Nursing Council.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.