Odisha ITI Admission 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha will issue the notification for Odisha ITI Admission 2019 through Student Academic Management System for the academic session 2019-20. The applicant will be able to apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any Government ITIs which are declared as SAMS Resource Centers for ITI. The detailed information regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Odisha ITI Admission 2019
SAMS stands for Students Academic Management System. In this system, students are taking admission online into +2 (Junior) and +3 (Degree) classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit & Vocation streams along with Industrial Training Institutions. The important dates regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2019, on the basis of last year exam, are mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF)||Second Week of May 2019|
|Last date for online registration/application.||First Week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of the print copy of the online applied CAF (in case Not verified online) at any Nodal Center.||Second Week of June 2019|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||Second week of June 2019|
|Merit list Publication Opening of Choice Filling||Second Week of June 2019|
|Last date for Choice Filling by eligible applicants.||Third week of June 2019|
|Publication of 1st Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Reporting for admission of the applicants selected in the 1st Round Updation of Annexure-7 by the applicants.||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Last date of admission data updation for 1st Round Vacancy Reporting by the ITIs.||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Publication of 2nd Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Reporting for admission of the applicants selected in the 2nd Round Updation of Annexure-7 by the applicants.||First Week of July 2019|
|Last date of admission data updation for 2nd Round Vacancy Reporting by the ITIs||First Week of July 2019|
|Start date for online registration application PHASE – II||First Week of July 2019|
|Last date for online registration / application PHASE – II||Fourth Week of July 2019|
|Submission Validation of online applied CAF (in case Not verified online) at any Nodal Center. PHASE – II||First Week of August 2019|
Common Application Form (CAF)
The CAF has been so designed that, an applicant will be able to apply to any trade of any Government ITIs of the State in one form. An applicant has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the official website.
Principles of Selection
- Age Limit: Candidates having age of 14 years and above (no upper age limit) are permitted to take admission in Trades/Units affiliated to NCVT.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI classes shall be a pass in 8th standards of High School Examination or Annual High School Examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Application of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be placed before the selection committee and selection will be done based on merit.
- Candidates having higher education will be getting special weightage during the selection.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination out of the total marks, weightage & reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- The trade of choice can be allotted as per choice mentioned in the application form as well as availability of seats.
- In case there are no applicants in any of the reserved category, the seats will be dereserved and filled up by the general category applicants.
- No seats shall remain reserved for any category beyond the normal date of admission i.e. after 2nd selection of admission.
- SC/ST applicants selected for admission on merit basis shall not be counted against reserved seats. They shall be treated as general category applicants for admission, but their social category will remain unchanged.
Intimation for e-Admission
Intimation for e-Admission will be communicated through following five modes:
- SMS (if the mobile telephone number is provided in the CAF)
- Email (if e-mail address is provided in the CAF)
- An applicant can get the information by dialing Sanjog Helpline Toll-Free (155335 OR 1800-345-6770) Number by giving their Money Receipt-Cum-Index Number on all Government working days.
- A selected applicant will be able to download the intimation letter directly from the official website.
- Notice board of Applied ITI (where applications are submitted) and Destination ITI (where applicant is selected to take admission)
- Selected applicants have to produce the Intimation Letter (or Applicant Copy, in case s/he does not possess the Intimation letter) before the admission committee at the ITI where s/he got selected for admission on the date and time mentioned therein.
- Applicant has to produce all original documents for verification. S/he has to pay the requisite admission fees.
- S/he has to submit three color passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Those who want to continue in the first ITI allotted to them in the first selection are required to pay the admission fees as per the guidelines of officials.
Academic Session wise Institute Strength Report
Odisha ITI will release the list of Academic Session wise Institute Strength Report at its official website. Candidates who are going to take admission can check the number of seats available at various ITI districts. Candidates have to first select the District name, then Block and click on the show button.
For more details regarding Odisha ITI 2019 Admission, candidates can download the previous year brochure – Information Brochure 2018
Official Website: skill.samsodisha.gov.in
Insofar, Official details for Odisha ITI 2019 Admission has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on previous year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Technical Education releases Odisha ITI 2019 Admission information brochure, details will be updated here.