Odisha ITI Admission 2018 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha will issue the notification for Odisha ITI Admission 2018 through Student Academic Management System for the academic session 2018-19. Industrial Training Institutes are brought into the SAMS fold from the Academic Session 2018-19. e-Admission is compulsory in all Government ITIs in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2018-19. The applicant can apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any Government ITIs which are declared as SAMS Resource Centers for ITI. If someone is applying more than one CAFs are liable to be rejected.
Odisha ITI Admission 2018
SAMS stands for Students Academic Management System. In this system, students are taking admission online into +2 (Junior) and +3 (Degree) classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit & Vocation streams along with Industrial Training Institutions. This admission process, which is carried out through internet and computers is called as e-Admission.
SAMS operates through pre-fixed dates for all its activities. It helps in creating awareness and transparency & timely completion of activities. These dates will be finalized for online admission in the Government ITIs in the State through Student Academic Management System (SAMS).
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in||10 May 2018|
|Last date for online registration / application.||06 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of print copy of the online applied CAF (in case Not verified online) at any Nodal Center.||08 Jun 2018|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||10 Jun 2018|
|Merit list Publication Opening of Choice Filling||13 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Choice Filling by eligible applicants.||17 Jun 2018|
|Publication of 1st Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||22 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission of the applicants selected in the 1st Round Updation of Annexure-7 by the applicants.||24 Jun 2018|
|Last date of admission data updation for 1st Round Vacancy Reporting by the ITIs.||27 Jun 2018|
|Publication of 2nd Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||30 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission of the applicants selected in the 2nd Round Updation of Annexure-7 by the applicants.||03 Jul 2018|
|Last date of admission data updation for 2nd Round Vacancy Reporting by the ITIs||06 Jul 2018|
|Start date for online registration application. PHASE – II||07 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online registration / application. PHASE – II||31 Jul 2018|
|Submission Validation of online applied CAF (in case Not verified online) at any Nodal Center. PHASE – II||07 Aug 2018|
- Check here notice regarding 3rd phase Admission and schedule for validation.
- Check here the notice regarding extension of admission date of ITI’s till October 5, 2018.
- Check here Notice for 2nd Phase Validation.
- Check here Dateline for 2nd phase document validation at SCTE&VT.
- Check here Details of Pvt. ITIs and application fee of tagged candidates to be deposited in the account of DTE&T, Odisha before 2nd phase validation.
- Check here Details of Pvt. ITIs and application fee of tagged candidates to be deposited in the account of DTE&T, Odisha who have admitted trainees only upto Aug 31, 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the extension of Spot admission date. (September 28, 2018)
- Click here to check notice regarding Reschedule date of document verification for the districts Bhadrak, Bargarh and Bolangi.
- Click here to check the Dateline for Document verification at SCTEVT.
- Click here to check the Validation and Shift Unit Entry Process.
- Click here to check Timeline for validation of Documents of Admitted Applicant.
- Click here to check the notice for extension of Spot Registration and admission.
- Click here to check Spot Registration Format.
- Click here to check Consent letter.
- Click here to check Notice for Upgradation.
- Click here to check Notice for Spot Registration.
Common Application Form (CAF)
The CAF has been so designed that, an applicant can apply to any trade of any Government ITIs of the State in one form. An applicant has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website www.dheodisha.gov.in. The direct link to apply online provided below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for CAF 2018.
Principles of Selection
- Age Limit: Candidates having age of 14 years and above as on 01.08.2018 (no upper age limit) are permitted to take admission in Trades/Units affiliated to NCVT.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI classes shall be a pass in 8th standards of High School Examination or Annual High School Examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Application of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be placed before the
- selection committee and selection will be done based on merit.
- Candidates having higher education will be getting special weightage during the selection.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination out of the total marks, weightage & reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- The trade of choice can be allotted as per choice mentioned in the application form as well as availability of seats.
- In case there are no applicants in any of the reserved category, the seats will be dereserved and filled up by the general category applicants.
- No seats shall remain reserved for any category beyond the normal date of admission i.e. after 2nd selection of admission.
- SC/ST applicants selected for admission on merit basis shall not be counted against reserved seats. They shall be treated as general category applicants for admission, but their social category will remain unchanged.
Intimation for e-Admission will be communicated through following five modes:
- SMS (if mobile telephone number is provided in the CAF)
- Email (if e-mail address is provided in the CAF)
- An applicant can get the information by dialing Sanjog Helpline Toll Free (155335 OR 1800-345-6770) Number by giving their Money Receipt-Cum-Index Number on all Government working days.
- A selected applicant can download the intimation letter directly from the website www.dheodisha.gov.in
- Notice board of Applied ITI (where applications are submitted) and Destination ITI (where applicant is selected to take admission)
- Selected applicants have to produce the Intimation Letter (or Applicant Copy, in case s/he does not possess the Intimation letter) before the admission committee at the ITI where s/he got selected for admission on the date and time mentioned there in.
- Applicant has to produce all original documents for verification. S/he has to pay the requisite admission fees.
- S/he has to submit three colour passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Those who want to continue in the first ITI allotted to them in the first selection are required to pay the admission fees Bank Draft/ Cheque/ Cash. But those who opt for next selection can take admission, there admission fees will be adjusted within ITIs.
Academic Session wise Institute Strength Report
Odisha ITI has released the list of Academic Session wise Institute Strength Report at its official website. Candidates who are going to take admission can check the number of seats available at various ITI districts. Candidates have to first select the District name, then Block and click on the show button. For the sake of the candidates direct link to check the same it given below.
Click Here to check academic session wise Institute Strength Report.
Official Website: dtetorissa.gov.in
Click Here for the information brochure for Odisha ITI 2017 admissions.
Insofar, only application form and schedule for Odisha ITI 2018 Admission has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Technical Education releases Odisha ITI 2018 Admission information brochure, details will be updated here.