Odisha ITI Admission 2018 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha will issue the notification for Odisha ITI Admission 2018 through Student Academic Management System for the academic session 2018-19. Industrial Training Institutes are brought into the SAMS fold from the Academic Session 2018-19. e-Admission is compulsory in all Government ITIs in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2018-19. The applicant can apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any Government ITIs which are declared as SAMS Resource Centers for ITI. If someone is applying more than one CAFs are liable to be rejected.
Odisha ITI Admission 2018
SAMS stands for Students Academic Management System. In this system, students are taking admission online into +2 (Junior) and +3 (Degree) classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit & Vocation streams along with Industrial Training Institutions. This admission process, which is carried out through internet and computers is called as e-Admission.
SAMS operates through pre-fixed dates for all its activities. It helps in creating awareness and transparency & timely completion of activities. These dates will be finalized for online admission in the Government ITIs in the State through Student Academic Management System (SAMS).
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in||Jul 2018|
|Last date for applying online CAF through www.dheodisha.gov.in||Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of print copy of the online applied CAF at any SAMS Resource (ITI) Center||Jul 2018|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF by SAMS Resource (ITI) Center in e-Space||Jul 2018|
|Publication of ITC IMC selection merit list||Jul 2018|
|Admission of the applicants selected ITC IMC Trades||Jul 2018|
|ITI IMC trades admission data updation along-with Annexure-7 by the ITIs in their e-Space||Jul 2018|
|Publication of 2nd Round selection merit list||Jul 2018|
|Admission of the applicants selected in 2nd Round||Jul 2018|
|2nd Round admission data updation along-with Annexure-7 by the ITIs in their e-Space||Jul 2018|
|Publication of list for Balance Seat (Spot) Admission||Jul 2018|
|Last date for registration for Balance Seat (Spot) Admission at the respective ITIs||Jul 2018|
|Publication of merit list for Balance Seat admission in the ITI Notice Board||Jul 2018|
|Admission to Balance (Spot) Seat||Jul 2018|
|Balance (Spot) Seat Admission data updation in e-Space Govt. ITIs||Jul 2018|
Common Application Form (CAF)
The CAF has been so designed that, an applicant can apply to any trade of any Government ITIs of the State in one form. An applicant has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website www.dheodisha.gov.in. The direct link to apply online will be updated here.
Principles of Selection
- Age Limit: Candidates having age of 14 years and above as on 01.08.2018 (no upper age limit) are permitted to take admission in Trades/Units affiliated to NCVT.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI classes shall be a pass in 8th standards of High School Examination or Annual High School Examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Application of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be placed before the
- selection committee and selection will be done based on merit.
- Candidates having higher education will be getting special weightage during the selection.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination out of the total marks, weightage & reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- The trade of choice can be allotted as per choice mentioned in the application form as well as availability of seats.
- In case there are no applicants in any of the reserved category, the seats will be dereserved and filled up by the general category applicants.
- No seats shall remain reserved for any category beyond the normal date of admission i.e. after 2nd selection of admission.
- SC/ST applicants selected for admission on merit basis shall not be counted against reserved seats. They shall be treated as general category applicants for admission, but their social category will remain unchanged.
Intimation for e-Admission will be communicated through following five modes:
- SMS (if mobile telephone number is provided in the CAF)
- Email (if e-mail address is provided in the CAF)
- An applicant can get the information by dialing Sanjog Helpline Toll Free (155335 OR 1800-345-6770) Number by giving their Money Receipt-Cum-Index Number on all Government working days.
- A selected applicant can download the intimation letter directly from the website www.dheodisha.gov.in
- Notice board of Applied ITI (where applications are submitted) and Destination ITI (where applicant is selected to take admission)
- Selected applicants have to produce the Intimation Letter (or Applicant Copy, in case s/he does not possess the Intimation letter) before the admission committee at the ITI where s/he got selected for admission on the date and time mentioned there in.
- Applicant has to produce all original documents for verification. S/he has to pay the requisite admission fees.
- S/he has to submit three colour passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Those who want to continue in the first ITI allotted to them in the first selection are required to pay the admission fees Bank Draft/ Cheque/ Cash. But those who opt for next selection can take admission, there admission fees will be adjusted within ITIs.
Official Website: dtetorissa.gov.in
Click Here for the information brochure for Odisha ITI 2017 admissions.
Insofar, official details of Odisha ITI 2018 Admission have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Technical Education releases Odisha ITI 2018 Admission information brochure, details will be updated here.