Odisha ITI Admission 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha will issue the notification for Odisha ITI Admission 2019 through Student Academic Management System for the academic session 2019-20. The applicant will be able to apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any Government ITIs which are declared as SAMS Resource Centers for ITI. The detailed information regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Odisha ITI Admission 2019
SAMS stands for Students Academic Management System. In this system, students are taking admission online into +2 (Junior) and +3 (Degree) classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit & Vocation streams along with Industrial Training Institutions. The important dates regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2019, on the basis of last year exam, are mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF)||22 May 2019|
|Last date for online registration/application.||29 Jun 2019 (12:00 Midnight)|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submitting printout copy of online CAF at any Nodal Center||04 Jul 2019|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||05 Jul 2019|
|Publication of 1st Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||09 Jul 2019|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||09 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of the selected applicants for admission and admission data updation at selected ITIs||11- 15 Jul 2019|
|Last date of admission data updation selected in the Phase-I||16 Jul 2019|
|Publication of ITI wise vacancy list||17 July 2019|
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website||18 Jul 2019|
|Last date for applying online CAF||30 Jul 2019|
|Validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||20 Jul 2019|
|Last date of submitting printout copy of online CAF at any Nodal Center||31 Jul 2019|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||01 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Selection List||05 Aug 2019|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||05 Aug 2019|
|Reporting of the selected applicants for admission and admission data updation at selected ITIs||06-10 Aug 2019|
|Admission data updation selected in the Phase-II||11 Aug 2019|
|Publication of ITI wise vacancy list||12 Aug 2019|
|Phase-3 (Spot Admission)|
|Availability of CAF , Fee payment, Validation , Tagging to ITI||13 Aug 2019|
The CAF has been so designed that, an applicant can apply to any trade of any Government / Private ITIs of the State in one form. An applicant has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website. Furthermore, If an applicant passed/ appearing qualifying examination of BSE, Odisha between 2013 and 2019, then s/he has to enter the ‘Examination Name’, ‘Year of Passing’, ‘Exam Type’ & ‘Roll Number’ and wait till the marks are shown to him/her on the CAF. Again if s/he agrees with the marks shown in the screen, then s/he has to confirm it by clicking on ‘Yes’ button or else ‘No’ button to allow self to enter the actual marks. However, other information like address, reservation, weight, etc. are to be entered in the appropriate box of the CAF.
Apply Online :
Application Fee: Application Fee will be Rs. 100/-
How to apply Online
Step-1 Applicant Registration
- Applicant Details
- Personal Details
- Residence Address
- Bank Details of Applicant to avail student welfare
- Reservation Details
- Income details of parents
- Details of Mark/Grade Secured in Examination
Step 2: Upload Images.
Applicants required to upload his/her scanned PHOTO (in jpg format size upto 100KB)
Step 3: Choice Locking
An applicant has to choose minimum five (05) nos. of choices in her/his CAF. In order to add more than one choice, applicant has to click on “Add More” button to select the desired option [Institution + Trade] from the drop-down list. After adding all the choices, s/he has to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
You will find payment options of ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal. Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of the application are completed. The Applicant can take print out of the Applicant Copy.
Step 5: Printing of CAF
Click on the “Print CAF” button to view the CAF to be printed. Then click to get the “Applicant Copy”.
Principles of Selection
- Age Limit: candidates having age of 14 years and above as on 01.08.2019 (no upper age limit) are permitted to take admission in Trades/Units affiliated to NCVT vide Letter No DGET-19(15)/ 2010-CD dated 22.09.2010.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI classes shall be a pass in 8th standards of High School Examination or Annual High School Examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination out of the total marks, weightage & reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- The trade of choice can be allotted as per choice mentioned during choice filling as well as availability of seats.
- In case there are no applicants in any of the reserved category, the seats will be de-reserved and filled up by the general category applicants.
- No seats shall remain reserved for any category beyond the normal date of admission i.e. after Phase-I selection of admission.
- SC/ST applicants selected for admission on merit basis in the general category shall not be counted against reserved seats. They shall be treated as general category applicants for admission, but their social category will remain unchanged.
Intimation for e-Admission
Intimation for e-Admission will be communicated through following five modes:
- SMS (if the mobile telephone number is provided in the CAF)
- Email (if e-mail address is provided in the CAF)
- An applicant can get the information by dialing Sanjog Helpline Toll-Free (155335 OR 1800-345-6770) Number by giving their Money Receipt-Cum-Index Number on all Government working days.
- A selected applicant will be able to download the intimation letter directly from the official website.
- Notice board of Applied ITI (where applications are submitted) and Destination ITI (where applicant is selected to take admission)
Once the online application dateline is over and the validation is completed, the software shall process all applications and prepare the final selection list for each of the Government / Private ITIs as per the merit, reservation, weightage, and choice of preference of the applicant. The merit list and the intimation letters to selected applicants shall be made available in the website. Besides, an applicant can download and print her/his intimation letter directly from the website after receiving an SMS notification on her/his mobile number and take admission at the particular ITI on the date mentioned therein.
- The selected candidates are required to deposit the amount as applicable with the Principal of the concerned ITI at the time of admission.
- SC, ST, Women &PwD Category candidates shall pay all other fees/charges except ‘Tuition Fee’ at Sl.# 1 of the fees table.
- Admission against 30% seats of the trades/units introduced under the GoI scheme ‘Upgradation of 1396 Government ITIs through PPP’ in the following ITIs will be governed by the concerned IMC Society on a merit basis with additional ‘Development Fee’ @Rs. 5,000/- per student per annum.
Official Website: skill.samsodisha.gov.in
For more details regarding Odisha ITI 2019 Admission, candidates can download the brochure – Prospectus 2019