J&K ITI Admission 2021 – Directorate of Skill Development, J&K, Srinagar has released the selection list for admission in Government or Private ITIs of UT of Jammu and Kashmir, the academic year of 2021-23. Candidates can check the selection list from official website, which is itiadmissions.jkdsd.org. Selection is done on the basis of academic merit by their qualifying examination. Candidates can check more details about J&K ITI Admission 2021, from this page.
Latest – J&K ITI admission 2021 selection list has released. Scroll down to check it.
J&K ITI Admission 2021
Candidates must fill the complete application form and read the important instruction before applying for J&K ITI admission 2021. Check the important date timeline is given below the table.
|Availability of Application Form||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to Submission of Application form|
|Last date for the Submission of Hard Copies in the Institutes||07 Sep 2021|
|Selection List Published||04 Oct 2021|
J&K ITI Admission 2021 Selection List
The selection list for J&K ITI Admission 2021 has released by the Directorate of Skill Development, J&K, Srinagar. Merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks of candidates in the previous qualifying examination. Directorate of Skill Development is prepared the merit list on the basis of data provide in application form. The direct link to check the selection list is provided below.
Selection List: Click here to check the J&K ITI Admission 2021 Selection List.
J&K ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates can fill the J&K ITI application form via a direct link at jkdsd.org. Applicants can fill the application form online mode only. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates should be required to deposit the print out the system generated application in the concerned ITI in which the applicant is applying along with self-attached photocopies and required document which is mention below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for J&K ITI Admission 2021.
Application Fee: Applicant should pay the requisite amount of application fee of Rs. 100.
Applicants Upload the important documents is given below:
- Marks Certificate of qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
J&K ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants should check the eligibility criteria and must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can check the eligibility in detail perspective is given below.
- Candidats those wish apply should the have minimum age of 18 year for Driver cum Mechanic (LMV) Trade as June 01, 2021.
- Applicants have the minimum age limit for other candiadtes is 14 year as on June 01, 2021.
- There is no upper age limit bar
Domicile Criteria: Applicants should be permanent residents of J&K and possess valid domicile certificates.
- Candidates have qulafied Class 10th or Calss 12th Board exam from a recognisd borad.
- And those candidates who have alredy completed training session in any of the ITI can elgible for apply for any other Trade. While, candidates must ensure that they can apply 2 year after the completion of previous ITI Course.
J&K ITI Admission 2021 Important Instruction
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit obtained by the applicants in their examination (both free and self financing seats separately)
- On the successful completion of training in Trade runing under NCVT/SCVT sheme, certificate will awarded by the National or State council for vocational tarining.
- Candidates who alredy undergo training in any of th trade in any ITI can apply for admission in another trade after two year completion of previous training course.
Official Website: jkdsd.org
For more details about J&K ITI Admission 2021, candidates can – Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.