West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training has issued the official notification form for ITI E & M group. Interested candidates can apply for the West Bengal ITI admission. Candidates will have to check the eligibility criteria first in order to take admission. Candidates are suggested to apply for the West Bengal ITI Admissions before the last date i.e April 26, 2019. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into ITI’s in West Bengal State can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2019-2020
West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training has released the admission notification for the courses. Candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for online application. The details like Application start and end date, admit card release date, examination center, application fee etc can be checked from the given table.
|Starting date for collection and submission of OMR and online application form||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date of collection of OMR Application Form||26 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of filled in OMR Application Form and submitted
hard copy on-line application form along with necessary fees.
|26 Apr 2019|
|issuance of admit card for Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) only for E-group of trades||To be announced!|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) for “E” Group of applicants||01 Jun 2019|
|Date of publication of Final Merit List through Web Portal||To be announced!|
|Tentative Starting Date of Choice filling for available seats||To be announced!|
Application Form 2019 – Over!
Applicants may also apply online through www.webscte.co.in. After submitting the application online, the candidate have to take a print out of the same. The candidates have to submit the print out at any ITIs with a fee of Rs 200.00 ( For Kanyashree Rs 100.00). Filled in application form (OMR) are to be submitted at any of the form selling centers within the closing date. Application forms are to be submitted in person only. Forms sent through any other mode /place would be treated as cancelled.
Candidates passed the requisite entry qualification from any school located within the State of West Bengal, are eligible for admission in Govt. ITIs / ITCs/JP and PPP Govt. ITIs. Those candidates who appeared Madhyamik or equivalent Examination in the year 2019 may also apply and they have to submit filled in OMR with in seven working days after publication of result. Though such candidates have to collect Blank OMR with in the stipulated time.
Previously admitted/passed out trainees from any Govt.ITI/ ITC /JP and PPP Govt. IT:
- ITI Passed-out trainees: Passed-out trainee of any Govt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI is not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs.
- ITI admitted but drop-out/discharged trainees: Previously admitted but drop-out/discharged trainee from any Govt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI is not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs, considering the completion of the training session of the discharged trainee.
Age limit: Applicant should attain at least 14 years of age as on 01.08.2019, i.e. born before 01.08.2005. There is no upper age limit.
Trade courses are divided into two groups viz. E-Group & M-Group.
- Minimum entry qualification for M-Group trades: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board. The school should be located in West Bengal.
- For E-Group trades: Class Eight passed from a recognized school located in West Bengal. N.B: Candidates passed Madhyamik or equivalent Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects will not be eligable for admission in Engineering Group of trades.
- Applicant is eligible for applying in any one Group of trades (either M-Group or E-Group). Applicants found applying for both the groups will be rejected.
Admit card for Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) for E-group will be available in the website i.e. www.webscte.co.in. The applicant can view and take a print-out by entering their Application Form number. The actual date and venue of the Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) will be mentioned in the Admit card.
Merit List for ITI West Bengal admission 2019 would be released by the West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website on the decided date. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of following criteria.
- For M Group trades: On the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent board examination.
- For E Group trades: On the basis of a Common Entrance Test (CET- 2019).
The choice filling for counselling process will be held in on-line basis dates of which will be notified in the website. Applicants are to register in the web portal for online choice filling using the application form number as User ID and Date of Birth as given in the application form as password. After registration in the portal should change the password for the security system. One Applicant can provide his/ her choice of trades and Institutes based on the availability of seats in that particular institute.
For information about West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission, check the Information brochure for: