West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission – West Bengal State Counselling for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) offers admission to ITI in the State of West Bengal for the academic year 2021-22. The spot round counselling dates for West Bengal ITI 2021 admission in government colleges has released at wbscvt.org. Admission is conducted for two groups E and M. Candidates who have passed in class 8th can apply for E group and candidates who have passed in Madhyamik examination can apply for M group. Merit list is prepared on the basis of class 8th and Madhyamik examination marks respectively. Scroll down to get more information about West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission from this page.
Latest – WBSCVT has released the spot round counselling schedule for West Bengal ITI 2021 admission in government colleges. Scroll down to check it.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission – Important Dates
There is no separate entrance test will be conducted for M group trades. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent board examination. There are 46 trades in M group and 6 trades in E group. Candidates can check the mentioned below dates for the West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission:
|Starting date for filling up & submission of online application form|
along with payment confirmation slip
|03 May 2021|
|Last date of submission of filed in online application Form along with|
|18 Jul 2021|
|Release of merit list for both M and E group||26 Aug 2021|
|Release of rank card under applicants login||26 Aug 2021|
|Starting Date of Choice filling for available seats||26 Aug 2021|
|last date of online choice filling||05 Sep 2021 till 12:00 mid – night|
|Release of 2nd phase seat allotment||16 Sep 2021|
|Date of document verification and download allotment letter||16 – 19 Sep 2021|
|Last date of online admission||19 Sep 2021 (Midnight)|
|Vacant seat notice filling date||02 – 06 Oct 2021|
|Release of 4th phase allotment||09 – 11 Oct 2021|
|Counselling Schedule for 6th phase|
|Release of seat allotment||24 Oct 2021|
|After verification of the documents, candidates can view the validated allotment letter by the ITIs||24 – 25 Oct 2021|
|Last date of online admission||25 Oct 2021|
|Spot round counselling schedule|
|online registration window will be opened on||27 to 28 Oct 2021|
|counselling date||28 Oct 2021|
– Click here to check the spot round counselling schedule for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the 6th round counselling schedule for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the revised counselling schedule for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the revised schedule for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission Allotment List
WBSCVT has released the allotment result for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission. It has release online at wbscvt.org or direct link to check the seat allotment is provided below. Candidates can check the seat allotment by using registered mobile number and password.
– Click here to check the West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission 6th Phase Allotment for Government Colleges.
– Click here to check the West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission 4th Phase Allotment for Government Colleges.
– Click here to check the West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission 2nd Phase Allotment.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Latest Update
West Bengal State Counselling for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) offers admission to ITI in the State of West Bengal for the academic year 2021-22. The Vacant seat notice for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission for vacant seat has released at wbscvt.org. And the choice filling starts from October 2, 2021 to October 6, 2021.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 Choice Filling
WBSCVT has started the choice filling to take part in counselling. Candidates have to fill their choice under login portal. The direct link to submit choice is provided below.
Choice Filling: Click here to access the link for choice filling to take part in the counselling process.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission Merit List
Merit list is prepared separately for M and E group trades. Merit list has published on the official website. Candidates who will get their names in the merit list have to register themselves for counselling. Merit list is prepared on the basis of below criteria:
Merit List: Click here to check the West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 Merit List.
For M Group Trades: There is no entrance test conducted for M group trades. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
For E Group Trades: Merit list for the E group trades is prepared on the basis of mark obtained in class 8th examination. Head Master of the school will authenticate the class 8th marks.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission Rank Card
West Bengal State Counselling for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) has released the rank card for West Bengal ITI admission 2021. Rank card has released in the applicants login. For the ease of candidate a direct link to check and download the rank card is provided below.
Rank Card: Click here to download the rank card for West Bengal ITI admission 2021.
Application Form for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Once the officials release the application form, a direct link will be provided here for the ease of the candidates.
- For Online Application Form: Candidates can apply from the official website i.e., webscte.co.in. Candidates have to go on the official website and enter all the required details in the application form. After submitting the application form, a confirmation page will be regenerated. Candidates have to download and take the printout of the same and submit at any ITIs.
|For Boys||Rs 200|
|For Girls||Rs 100|
Modes of payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any discrepancy in application form lead to cancellation of the same. Minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years and there is no upper limit to get admission in ITI. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- Candidates who have passed the entry qualification from any school within the state of West Bengal are eligible to get admission in Govt. ITIs / ITCs/JP and PPP Govt. ITIs.
- Madhyamik appearing Candidates can fill the online application form within seven working days after the declaration of result and submit the same along with the fee to the nearest Govt/ PPP ITIs.
- ITI Passed Out Trainees: Trainees passed out from any Govt. ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI are not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs. (excluding the passing out year).
- ITI admitted but drop-out/discharged trainees: Trainees who are previously admitted but drop-out/discharged from any Govt. ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI are not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs, considering the completion of the training session of the discharged trainee
- Candidates are eligible for applying in any one Group of trades (either M-Group or E-Group).
- For M-Group trades: Candidates should have passed their Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
- For E-Group trades: Candidate should have passed 8th class from a recognized board located in West Bengal. Candidates who have passed Madhyamik or equivalent Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects will not be eligible for admission in the Engineering Group of trades.
Reservation of Seats for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates can check the reservation of seats for different categories for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 from the table given below:
Seats are reserved as per the given below criteria:
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission Trades
Candidate can check the tentative list of trades under ITIs as given below:
Tentative List of trades of M-group
|Trade Name||Course Duration(year)||Engg/ Non Engg||Entry Qualification (M – 10th Pass)|
|Foundry man/Foundry man Technician||1||Engineering||M|
|Plastic Processing Operator||1||Engineering||M|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||1||Engineering||M|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||1||Engineering||M|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||1||Engineering||M|
|Attendant Operator( Chemical Plant)||2||Engineering||M|
|Instrument Mechanic( Chemical Plant)||2||Engineering||M|
|Laboratory Assistant( Chemical Plant)||2||Engineering||M|
|Maintenance Mechanic(Chemical Plant)||2||Engineering||M|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||2||Engineering||M|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2||Engineering||M|
|Tool and Die Maker(Dies and Moulds)||2||Engineering||M|
|(Press Tools , Jigs and Fixtures)||2||Engineering||M|
|Baker and Confectioner||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Craftsman Food Production(General) / Food Production (General)||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Fashion Technology/ Fashion Design Technlogy||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Hair & Skin Care/ Basic Cosmetology||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables/Craftsman Fruit and Vegetable Processing||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Secretarial Practice(English)||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Steward/ Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Computer aided Embroidery and Designing||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Front Office Assistant||1||Non Engineering||M|
|Food Beverages||1||Non Engineering||M|
Tentative List of trades of E-group
|Trade Name||Course Duration (Year)||Engg/ Non Engg||Entry Qualification (Class 8th Pass)|
|Sheet Metal Worker||1||Engineering||E|
|Dress making||1||Non Engineering||E|
|Cutting Sewing/Sewing Technology||1||Non Engineering||E|
Counselling Procedure for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission
After the declaration of merit list, candidates will be notified about the choice filling and online counselling. Candidates have to register from the official website for on-line choice filling using the application form number as User ID and Date of Birth as given in the application form as password. Candidate gets his/ her choice of trade and institute based on the availability of seats in that particular institute.
After the completion of the choice filling, candidates will be able to check his/ her allocated seats. Provisional admission letter will be issued to candidates. In case the candidate does not report within the scheduled time his/her allotted seat will automatically be canceled. All the selected candidates are required to pay the mentioned below fee at the time of admission. Candidates have to report at the allocated institute with all the required documents. Candidates will have to carry mentioned below documents at the time of admission:
- Self-attested photo copy of Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as proof of age.
- Self attested photo copy of mark-sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Self attested photo copy of Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- CBSE internal 10th pass candidates will have to produce self attested mark sheet issued by competent Authority.
- Self attested photo copy of certificates SC, ST, PH certificate (if any). A candidate should have certificate in his/her own name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- Self attested copy of Kanyashree enrollee certificate/document.
- Two coloured passport size recent photograph (To be retained by the ITI).
- Self-attested photo copy of Aadhar Card
- Self-attested copy of Vocational pass certificate (if any).
Self attested photo copy of final mark-sheet of Class VIII.
- Self attested copy of Class VIII Passed Certificate.
- Self attested photo copy of Aadhar Card
- Self attested photo copy of certificates for SC, ST, PH (if any).
- Two coloured passport size recent photograph. (To be retained by the ITI).
- Self attested copy of Vocational pass certificate (if any).
- Self attested copy of Class VIII mark sheet
Fee Structure for West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission
Following fees for 6 months to be paid by the candidates at the time of admission at the concerned Govt. ITI/ITC/JP and Govt. ITIs running under PPP mode. Rest of the fees need to be paid by the student at the beginning of every 6 months. Fees structure given below as per last year information and only for references.
Govt. ITI/ ITC/ JP:
|Tuition fee for 06 months @Rs. 30 /- month||180/-|
|Tuition fee for IMC sponsored candidates for 06 months||To be notified in due course|
|Admission fee (one time only)||100/|
|Registration fee (one time only)||30/-|
|Registration fee for Kanyashree Candidate (one time only)||15/-|
|Caution money (one time only)||100/|
Govt. ITIs running under PTP mode:
|Tuition fee for 6 months @ Rs 30/- month||180/-|
|Admission fee (one time only)||100/-|
|Registration fee (one time only)||30/-|
|Registration fee for Kanyashree Candidate (one time only)||15/-|
|Caution money (one time only)||100/-|
About the WBSCVET
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development, it is a Technical Education Division. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education became a Statutory Body under the West Bengal Act XXI of 1995. The Council started its activities as a Statutory Body after Gazette Notification on June 12, 1996. It is the premier autonomous body for conducting the various technical division enrollment admission and recruitment as well.
Official Website: webscte.co.in
For information about West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission, check pdfs below:
- Admission Notification
- Click here to Know Important Key Dates for Admission.
- West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission Fee
- West Bengal ITI 2021 List of Trades
- Reservation of seats
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: There mainly two group divide in ITI trade, such as “E” and “M” group.
Ans: No, both group have the different entry qualification, as like for E group have 8th class passed and for M group have Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
Ans: There is application form available in the online mode.
Ans: Tie-Breaking is procedure in which applicants securing same percentage of marks in Madhyamik or equivalent examination; Marks obtained in mathematics, science and date of birth would be considered for breaking of tie.
Ans: Yes, there is 30% of women reservation available in West Bengal ITI Admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.