West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission – The West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training (WBSCVET) has released Notification For Manual (Offline) Counselling Of ‘M’ & ‘E’ Group To Fill-Up Remaining Vacant Seats Of Govt./PPP ITIs For 2019. Also the conducting body has declared the result for both E & M group. The result for West Bengal ITI 2019 is released online at iti.webscte.co.in. The entrance exam for WB ITI Admission 2019 was conducted on June 01, 2019. Candidates are shortlisted for admission to Govt. ITIs/ITCs/Jr. Polytechnic and PPP Govt. ITIs/ on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam or marks obtained in the matriculation exam as per the Group chosen by the candidate. Check more details on West Bengal ITI Admission 2019 from this page.
West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission
West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training has released the admission notification for the courses. Candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for online application. The details like Application start and end date, admit card release date, examination center, application fee etc can be checked from the given table.
|West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission||Important Date|
|Starting date for collection and submission of OMR and online application form||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date of collection of OMR Application Form||26 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of filled in OMR Application Form and submitted
hard copy on-line application form along with necessary fees.
|26 Apr 2019|
|issuance of admit card for Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) only for E-group of trades||28 May 2019|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) for “E” Group of applicants||01 Jun 2019|
|Correction/rectification of application form for M Group||27 Jun to 01 Jul 2019 up to 2:00 PM|
|Date of publication of Final Merit List through Web Portal||02 Jul 2019|
|Counselling Registration & Choice Filling||02 to 08 Jul 2019|
|Allotment Results of 1st Phase||09 Jul 2019|
|Admission and Reporting to the allotted ITIs of 1st phase||09 to 12 Jul 2019|
|Allotment Results of 2nd Phase||15 Jul 2019|
|Admission and Reporting to the allotted ITIs of 2nd phase||15 to 18 Jul 2019|
|Allotment Results of 3rd Phase||22 Jul 2019|
|Admission and Reporting to the allotted ITIs of 3rd phase||22 to 25 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check Notice for M group applicants for correction of various fields of OMR/Online application-regarding Admission in Govt. ITIs-2019.
West Bengal ITI 2019 Counselling
The counselling process for West Bengal ITI Admission 2019 includes – Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, and Document Verification. The selected candidates first have to register online at iti.webscte.co.in to participate in the WB ITI Counselling process. Once the registration is done, the candidates need to submit the choices of Institute/ trade and lock the choices. One applicant can provide his/ her choice of trades and Institutes based on the availability of seats in that particular institute. On the basis of the merit and choice submitted by the candidates, they are allotted the Institute/ Trade.
- Click here to check the notice for 05th round of offline counselling to be held at ITI Level 2019.
- Click here to check the live vacancy status of Offline Counseling of ITI M-Group.
- Click here to check the live vacancy status of Offline Counseling of ITI E-Group.
- Click Here to check Notification For Manual (Offline) Counselling Of ‘M’ & ‘E’ Group To Fill-Up Remaining Vacant Seats Of Govt./PPP ITIs For 2019.
- Click Here to check the 1st phase counselling allotment result of ITI E-Group / M-Group 2019.
- Click here for Registration and Login (E Group).
- Click here for Registration and Login (M Group).
- Click here to download the format of Medical Certificate for fitness.
- Click here to check the online counselling procedure.
- Click here to check the counselling flow chart.
- Click here to check the list of Industrial Training Institutes.
- Click here to check the Seat Information of Industrial Training Institutes.
West Bengal ITI 2019 Merit List
The Merit List for ITI West Bengal admission 2019 is released by WBSCVET for Group E and M separately. The merit list for Group E is prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2019), whereas, for Group M, the merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Madhyamik or equivalent board examination.
Check Here: Click Here to check WB ITI 2019 Result for Group E and M.
The percentage of marks obtained in class 10th is calculated by the given formula for the preparation of the merit list (Group M) –
Where grand total marks obtained are given in the mark-sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Grand Total marks obtained × 100 Full Marks of Exam
Where grand total marks obtained is not shown in the mark-sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Sum of individual subject marks × 100 Total nos. of subject
WB ITI 2019 Merit List Tie Breaker Criteria
In the case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in Madhyamik or equivalent examination, their tie is resolved by applying the following rules:
- Firstly, marks obtained by the candidate in mathematics subject is considered to break the tie.
- If there is still a tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in science is considered to break the tie.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the date of birth would be considered for breaking of the tie.
What After Release of WB ITI Merit List 2019?
After the declaration of merit list, the candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the West Bengal ITI 2019 Counselling. The candidates are allotted Institute/ trade based on the rank and choice of candidates. Candidates who are allotted the Institute/ trade will then have to report at the concerned ITI for verification of original certificate/testimonials.
Documents Submission After West Bengal ITI Counselling 2019
At the time of reporting at the ITI, the candidates need to carry the list of the documents as mentioned below, after getting an allotment of seat.
Documents to be carried by the Group E Applicants
- Self-attested photocopy of final mark-sheet of Class VIII.
- Self-attested copy of Class VIII Passed Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Self-attested photocopy of certificates for SC, ST, PH (if any). A candidate should have a certificate in his/her own name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- Self attested copy of Kanyashree enrollee certificate/document.
- Two coloured passport size recent photograph. (To be retained by the ITI).
- Self-attested copy of Vocational pass certificate (if any).
Documents to be carried by the Group M Applicants
- Self-attested photocopy of Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as proof of age.
- Self-attested photocopy of mark-sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Self-attested photocopy of Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- CBSE internal 10th pass candidates will have to produce self-attested mark sheet issued by competent Authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of certificates SC, ST, PH certificate (if any). A candidate should have a certificate in his/her own name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- Self-attested copy of Kanyashree enrollee certificate/document.
- Two coloured passport size recent photograph(To be retained by the ITI).
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Self-attested copy of Vocational pass certificate (if any).
Admit card for Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) for E-group is available in the website i.e. www.webscte.co.in. The applicant can view and take a print-out by entering their Application Form number. The actual date and venue of the Common Entrance Test (CET-2019) is mentioned in the Admit card.
Application Form 2019
Applicants may also apply online through www.webscte.co.in. After submitting the application online, the candidate have to take a print out of the same. The candidates have to submit the print out at any ITIs with a fee of Rs 200.00 ( For Kanyashree Rs 100.00). Filled in application form (OMR) are to be submitted at any of the form selling centers within the closing date. Application forms are to be submitted in person only. Forms sent through any other mode /place would be treated as cancelled.
Application Form: Click here to Check Data for Correction of ITI-M G
Candidates passed the requisite entry qualification from any school located within the State of West Bengal, are eligible for admission in Govt. ITIs / ITCs/JP and PPP Govt. ITIs. Those candidates who appeared Madhyamik or equivalent Examination in the year 2019 may also apply and they have to submit filled in OMR with in seven working days after publication of result. Though such candidates have to collect Blank OMR with in the stipulated time.
Previously admitted/passed out trainees from any Govt.ITI/ ITC /JP and PPP Govt. IT:
- ITI Passed-out trainees: Passed-out trainee of any Govt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI is not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs.
- ITI admitted but drop-out/discharged trainees: Previously admitted but drop-out/discharged trainee from any Govt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI is not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs, considering the completion of the training session of the discharged trainee.
Age limit: Applicant should attain at least 14 years of age as on 01.08.2019, i.e. born before 01.08.2005. There is no upper age limit.
Trade courses are divided into two groups viz. E-Group & M-Group.
- Minimum entry qualification for M-Group trades: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board. The school should be located in West Bengal.
- For E-Group trades: Class Eight passed from a recognized school located in West Bengal. N.B: Candidates passed Madhyamik or equivalent Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects will not be eligable for admission in Engineering Group of trades.
- Applicant is eligible for applying in any one Group of trades (either M-Group or E-Group). Applicants found applying for both the groups will be rejected.
Under M Group
Under E Group
Following fees for 6 months to be paid by the candidates at the time of admission at the concerned Govt. ITI/ITC/JP and Govt. ITIs running under PPP mode. Rest of the fees need to be paid by the student at the beginning of every 6 months.
Govt. ITIs running under PPP mode
- Click here to check the reservation details.
For information about West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission, check the Information brochure for: