Punjab ITI 2022 Admission: The Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training (DTE & IT) releases the notification for admission to various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs in Punjab. Information pertaining to Punjab ITI 2022 Admission is declared on the official website. Admission of the candidate will be based on the Merit in the qualifying examination. Candidates are advised to Check Details regarding the registration form and counselling procedure given on the page.
Punjab ITI 2022 Admission
Interested candidates who want to take admission in Punjab ITI can fill registration form within the given time frame in order to take part in the counselling process. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the registration form. Dates of Punjab ITI 2022 Admission are provided in the schedule below.
|Online Candidate Registration||to be announced|
|Candidate’s document Verification||to be announced|
|Display of Merit List||to be announced|
Punjab ITI 2022 An Overview
|Admission name||ITI Punjab|
|Full name||Punjab Industrial Training Institute|
|Conducting authority||The Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training|
|Admission level||State Level|
Punjab ITI 2022 Registration Form
Candidates can fill the Punjab ITI 2022 Registration Form from the official website itipunjab.nic.in. Before the last date for receiving applications, the applicant should complete the application in all respects. Before filling in the Registration Form, please read the instruction pertaining to application form carefully and also go through the eligibility conditions. Candidate must fill all the detail asked in the application form carefully, as if any problem arises it may result in the cancelation of candidates candidature.
Online Registration: Candidates can apply for admission to ITI’s Punjab as per the official announcement.
Punjab ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to admission, the candidate must ensure their Eligibility set by Punjab ITI. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination required for admission in trade/ course from the school situated within the State. The eligibility criteria provided below is last year based and for reference purpose. Below we have provided eligibility for various states, candidates can check the detailed eligibility from the notification provided below.
- It is important that the candidate must have cleared the 8th/ 10th Class from recognized institute/ board.
- For the engineering the candidate must have qulified science and maths along with other subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must poses a domicile certificate of Punjab State proving that the candidate belongs to that particular state.
- For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 10+2/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
- Punjabi Stenography- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi subject compulsory in 10th class.
- Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dress Making or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under CoE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
- Driver cum Mechanic – Candidate must have passed 8th class examination and should have completed 18 years of age.
Punjab ITI 2022 Result
After the Counselling has been conducted successfully, Punjab ITI Result will be declared. The Result will be declared on the official website. Result will be declared after each round of counselling, and after all the seat have been filled there will be a final result. Result will be declared in the format of Seat Allotment. The candidate will be able to check the Result online with the help of the Login link of there respective account. A link to check the result will also be available in Result page in the “Quick Links” section above.
Punjab ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
- Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per the merit and category of the candidate. The allotment of seat is purely provisional.
- If Seat is allotted, the candidate has to take the printout of provisional allotment letter and visit the nearest D.I/P.I for accepting the admission and completing all the admission formalities.
- If no seat is allotted, then the candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling his choices again.
Punjab ITI 2022 Institutes
Here, candidates can view the following list of Punjab ITI 2022 institutes name. There are various Engineering & Non-engineering institutes which are listed below.
- Baba Kharak Singh, Baba Darshan Singh ITI (W)
- Dayanand ITI Amritsar
- All India Women Industrial School
- Baba Darshan Singh I.T.C (W) Guru Ki Wadali Amritsar
Candidates need to Click here to check the list of Punjab ITI Institutes 2022.
About Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training (DTE & IT)
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training conducts Industrial Training Institute (ITI) for various states. DTE & IT conducts admission for various Engineering and Non-engineering trades under craftsman training scheme and applied training scheme. All the Industrial Training Institutes centre work under Craftsman Training Scheme of Government of India, Director – General Employment & Training under the directions of National Council of Vocational Training which is the apex body at Government of India level for coordinating the development of Vocational Training in the country. Similar to the National Council for Vocational Training at the Central level, State Council for Vocational Training the State level is responsible for coordinating an integrated development of Vocational Training.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans 1. No. As long as the portal is open, the application form can be accessed, edited and saved as many times as required. Applicants may return to their online application profile and make any corrections or additions until the official deadline. It is possible to print out the application before submitting it. The application should only be submitted once all the necessary information has been included. After submission, it is no longer possible to make any changes or print out your application.
Ans 2. No, only a single registration is required for all trades and for all Government ITI’s.
Ans 3. DI means Designated Institute, which means these, are the listed Govt. ITI’s who have been authorized for the verification of your documents
Ans 4. PI means Participating Institute i.e. all the Govt. ITI where the candidates have to report for the admission after allotment of seat.
Official website: itipunjab.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.