The Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training has released the notification for admission to various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs in Punjab. Candidates are advised to Check Details regarding registration form and counselling procedure given on the page.
Latest – Second Counselling Result has been Declared. Candidates can check it through the result link given below.
ITI Punjab Admission 2017
Interested candidates who want to take admission in Punjab ITI have to fill registration from within the given time frame in order to take part in counselling process.Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the registration form all the details are given below.
Candidates who have successfully registered for online counselling before the last date have to take part in counselling process as per the schedule given below.
The last date for receiving applications, complete in all respects, for counselling without late fee has been fixed as per schedule given above. Before filling in the Registration Form, please read it and also go through cautiously the eligibility conditions.Applicants have to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website http://itipunjab.nic.in. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Registration Process is over now..!!
The eligibility Criteria for 85% seats will be, that the candidate must be a resident of Punjab State in terms of Punjab Government. Candidates must have passed qualifying examination required for admission in trade/ course from the school situated with in the State
Engineering & Non-Engineering Trade – Depending upon the trade Candidate choosing s/he must have passed 8th/10th class Examination under 10+2 examination system or equivalent.
SCVT Trades –
• For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 10+2/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
• Punjabi Stenography- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi subject compulsory in 10th class.
• Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dress Making or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under CoE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
85% seats will be reserved for the candidates from the Punjab State and 15% will be open to candidates for other State. In case, the residence certificate is found at any stage to be false or incorrect, the admission against Punjab quota shall be liable to be cancelled, without prejudice to any criminal proceedings that may be initiated. Furthermore, the fees or any other amount paid, including advance or security, shall be automatically treated as forfeited.
- To participate in the e-counselling procedure candidates have to register themselves on the counselling website.
- After fillings all the correct information, the candidate will take the printout of his filled particulars ad have to visit the nearest DI for verification of his/her documents.
- After verification of all documents candidate will be eligible for Choice filling.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to the choices they have filled.
- If seat is not allotted candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling the choices again.
- If a candidate has allotted a seat, to get a better place of course or institute, the candidate can participate in 2nd or 3rd online counselling.
- Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per the merit and category of the candidate.the allotment of seat is purely provisional.
- If Seat is allotted, the candidate has to take printout of provisional allotment letter and visit the nearest D.I/P.I for accepting the admission and completing all the admission formalities.
Engineering Trade – Rs 19312 (per Annum)
Non Engineering Trade – Rs 12875 (Per Annum)
Note – Fee applicable at Govt. ITI’s shall be charged for 5% (five percentages) seats in the private unaided ITI’s/ ITC’s from the poor students whose family income is less than 2 lac per annum.
For More information regarding ITI Punjab Admission 2017 Check – Information Brochure