Punjab ITI 2020 Admission, the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training (DTE & IT) will release the notification for admission to various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs in Punjab. Information pertaining to Punjab ITI 2020 Admission will be declared on the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form for Punjab Industrial Training Institute (Punjab ITI) prior to admission, they also must check their eligibility before filling the Application Form. Admission of the candidate will be based on the Merit in the qualifying examination. Candidates are advised to Check Details regarding registration form and counselling procedure given on the page.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission
Interested candidates who want to take admission in Punjab ITI can fill registration form within the given time frame in order to take part in the counselling process. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the registration form. Expected Dates of Punjab ITI 2020 Admission are provided in the schedule below.
|Online Registration by Candidates||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Document Verification by D.I.’s||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Online Choice Filling||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Result Declaration||last week of Jun 2020|
|Reporting by Candidates at|
|last week of Jun – 1st week of Jul 2020|
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Prior to admission the candidate must insure there Eligibility set by Punjab ITI. Candidates must have passed qualifying examination required for admission in trade/ course from the school situated within the State. The eligibility criteria provided below is last year based and for reference purpose. Below we have provided eligibility for various states, candidates can check check the detail eligibility from the notification provided below.
- It is important that the candidate must have cleared the 8th/ 10th Class from recognized institute/ board.
- For the engineering the candidate must have qulified science and maths along with other subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must poses a domicile certificate of Punjab State proving that the candidate belongs to that particular state.
- For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 10+2/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
- Punjabi Stenography- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi subject compulsory in 10th class.
- Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dress Making or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under CoE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
- Driver cum Mechanic – Candidate must have passed 8th class examination and should have completed 18 years of age.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Registration Form
Candidate can fill the Punjab ITI 2020 Registration Form from the official website itipunjab.nic.in. Before the last date for receiving applications, the applicant should complete the application in all respects. Before filling in the Registration Form, please read the instruction pertaining to application form carefully and also go through the eligibility conditions. Candidate must fill all the detail asked in application form carefully, as if any problem arises it may result in the cancelation of candidates candidature. The direct link to fill the registration form online will be provided below.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Result
After the Counselling has been conducted successfully, Punjab ITI Result will be declared. The Result will be declared on the official website. Result will be declared after each round of counselling, and after all the seat have been filled there will be a final result. Result will be declared in the format of Seat Allotment. Candidate will be able to check the Result online with the help of Login link of there respective account. A link to check the result will also be available in Result page in the “Quick Links” section above.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Counselling Procedure
After the candidate has cleared the Document verification round, he/she will be called for the next round which is counseling. The candidates will be able to participate in the counseling once they have been selected in the Merit List. It is important that the candidate come for the counseling as per schedule at the reporting centre and also should carry the relevant document. Candidate will be able to fill choices and seats will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of rank, after the document verification round. Detailed counselling procedure is provided below.
- To participate in the e-counselling procedure candidates have to register themselves on the counselling website.
- After fillings all the correct information, the candidate will take the printout of his filled particulars ad have to visit the nearest DI for verification of his/her documents.
- After verification of all documents candidate will be eligible for Choice filling.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to the choices they have filled.
- If seat is not allotted candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling the choices again.
- If a candidate has allotted a seat, to get a better place of course or institute, the candidate can participate in 2nd or 3rd online counselling.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Reservation
There are particular seats reserved for each candidate, whether its category wise or state wise. The candidate should know the reservation criteria before proceeding to the admission process. 85% seats will be reserved for the candidates from the Punjab State and 15% will be open to candidates for other states. In case, the residence certificate is found at any stage to be false or incorrect, the admission against Punjab quota shall be liable to be canceled, without prejudice to any criminal proceedings that may be initiated. Furthermore, the fees or any other amount paid, including advance or security, shall be automatically treated as forfeited.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
- Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per the merit and category of the candidate. The allotment of seat is purely provisional.
- If Seat is allotted, the candidate has to take the printout of provisional allotment letter and visit the nearest D.I/P.I for accepting the admission and completing all the admission formalities.
- If no seat is allotted, then the candidate has to participate in the next counseling by filling his choices again.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Fee Structure
Fee Structure provided below is as per last year, and for candidates reference.
Engineering Trade – Rs 19312 (per Annum)
Non-Engineering Trade – Rs 12875 (Per Annum)
Note – Fee applicable at Govt. ITI’s shall be charged for 5% (five percentages) seats in the private unaided ITI’s/ ITC’s from the poor students whose family income is less than 2 lac per annum.
About Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training (DTE & IT)
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training conducts Industrial Training Institute (ITI) for various states. DTE & IT conducts admission for various Engineering and Non-engineering trades under craftsman training scheme and applied training scheme. All the Industrial Training Institutes centre work under Craftsman Training Scheme of Government of India, Director – General Employment & Training under the directions of National Council of Vocational Training which is the apex body at Government of India level for coordinating development of Vocational Training in the country. Similar to the National Council for Vocational Training at Central level, State Council for Vocational Training the State level is responsible for coordinating an integrated development of Vocational Training.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1. Do I have to fill in and submit the online application form in one session?
Ans 1. No. As long as the portal is open, the application form can be accessed, edited and saved as many times as required. Applicants may return to their online application profile and make any corrections or additions until the official deadline. It is possible to print out the application before submitting it. The application should only be submitted once all the necessary information has been included. After submission, it is no longer possible to make any changes or print out your application.
Ques 2. Do I need to apply separately for different trades?
Ans 2. No, only a single registration is required for all trades and for all Government ITI’s.
Ques 3. What is DI?
Ans 3. DI means Designated Institute, which means these, are the listed Govt. ITI’s who have been authorized for the verification of your documents.
Ques 4. What is PI?
Ans 4. PI means Participating Institute i.e. all the Govt. ITI where the candidates have to report for the admission after allotment of seat.
Official website: itipunjab.nic.in.
For more information about Punjab ITI 2020 Admission, download previous year Information Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.