ITICAT 2019 was scheduled to be conducted on April 28, 2019. The result for ITICAT 2019 has been released on May 03, 2019. Candidates can check it online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) is a state level exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is an offline test of 2 hour and 15 minutes in which candidate need to solve MCQ type questions. The test is conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in ITI courses in various Bihar Government colleges/ Institutes every year. Check more details on Bihar ITICAT 2019 from this page.
Latest: ITICAT 2019 result is now declared. Check Here.
ITICAT 2019 (BCECEB)
Interested Candidates need to apply for ITICAT 2019 from the official website. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details of the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test carefully. Also, it is mandatory for each applicant to make sure that they are eligible or not. Schedule details for ITICAT 2019 are given below:
|Online Registration date||14 Mar 2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date|
|Last date of payment through Challan|
|Last date of payment through online payment|
|Online Editing of Application Form||04 –
|Issue of Online Admit Card||18 Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination||28 Apr 2019|
|Result declaration||03 Jun 2019|
ITICAT 2019 Admit Card
The registered candidates have been issued ITICAT Admit Card 2019, It is issued online at the official website of BCECEB. To download it, the applicants require to log in by entering their Registration number and date of birth. A print out of it ITICAT Admit Card is mandatory to be carried on the day of the exam. The admit card consist of details like exam date, timings, address of the test center, etc. The candidates must keep the ITICAT Admit Card 2019 safe with themselves as it is required even after the exam is over. n.
After taking out the printout, check all the relevant information has been there on your admit card and the information is correct as provided by you. In case, some information is missing or is wrong or not applicable, make sure you write about it to the concerned authorities.
ITICAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Check the details about the exam pattern to know the number of sections, type of questions asked, marking scheme and many more things. Knowing it will indeed assist candidates in studying properly and do well in the exam.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen-paper based)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 15 Minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 150
- Topics to study for ITICAT 2019: Mathematics, General Science, General Knowledge
- Standard of the exam: The questions asked in ITICAT 2019 is as per the standard of Class 10th.
The candidates can check the distribution of question in each of these section from the table below.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
- For a correct answer, the candidates get 02 marks.
- There is no negative marking, hence, no marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
ITICAT 2019 Result
The most important for any student is the result. After giving the exam we all wait for the result in order to know whether we have cleared the exam or not. The result will be on the basis of cut off together with merit list. The result for ITICAT 2019 will be displayed online. Visit the website to check your result when announced.
Steps to check Result
- Visit the official website.
- Login your id password.
- Click the result tab, notification, link available on the site.
- Enter details asked (like roll no, date of birth etc).
- Check your result.
Admission to the universities is through the counselling rounds. BCECEB board will conduct the counselling session 2019 for the qualified students. As per the requirements you are required to submit few documents for the counselling such as following.
- Photocopy of admit card
- Result sheet
- Bank challan
Admission through ITICAT 2019
Completion of Counselling Process is the last step in the process, After this, you get admission into the college. You can thereafter select your preferred college according to the results of your counselling session and your marks. Students have the option to back out.
While selecting the college, make a point to go to the college website, or visit the college to know how it is. Take a view of its infrastructure, facilities and other things. Only opt for college that offers the course you wish to take. Check the reservation list of that college, faculty, and also fees. These are general pointers along with other to keep in mind while taking admission into a college.
Pay the fees, either online or offline to freeze your seat and you are admitted to the college.
ITICAT 2019 Reservation Policy
The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar will get reservation benefit. percentage of reservation for reserved category is provided below as per the government of bihar reservation rules.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|RCG ( Reserved category girl)||03%|
ITICAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the ITICAT 2019, check the Eligibility criteria required by the candidate to give the exam. Be sure you have the necessary qualification to give the exam and you fulfil eligibility criteria to give the exam. Candidates are advised to use this information as reference only. BCECEB considers eligible applicants for ITI admission.
- Candidate must be minimum 14 years old as on August 01, 2019. The candidates should not be born after August 01, 2005.
- In order to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle, the minimum age must be 17 years old
- The student must have passed class X from BSEB/CBSE.
- Another key point is that students must have studied mathematics and science subjects.
- There is no age limit for retired army officers.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for the exam whose parents/husband/wife are permanent resident/Refuses/ or Government employee in bihar.
ITICAT 2019 Application Form
ITICAT 2019 application form is now available on the official website. All the candidates need to apply online by visiting the official website. The procedure for appearing for ITICAT 2019 includes the following series of steps.
- General/OBC – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- PWD – Rs.430/-
STEP 1: Registration. Register yourself with the board to write the exam.
- Fill out the registration form available.
- Then, give your registered email id and mobile no.
- You will now receive an SMS regarding the same.
- SMS contains information such as registration no and password.
- Do not share your registration no and password with anyone.
STEP 2: Fill the personal information and click on the save and continue button.
STEP 3: Upload Photo & Signature.
STEP 4: Fill the asked educational information.
STEP 5: Preview your application.
STEP 6: Payment Of Examination Fee.
Once you fill the registration form, you can pay the registration fee. The fee can be deposited online through net banking, debit card, credit card, bank challan, whichever method suits you.
In order to pay the fee,
- Login to your Id.
- Select the method you want to pay fee.
- Enter the details.
- So as to complete the transaction click the button at the end.
- The fee you need to pay can be check on the website.
STEP 7: Print hard copy of your application form.
Official website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click here to check the ITICAT (BCECEB) 2019 Admission Notification.
- Click here to download Information brouchre.