ITICAT 2021 – ITICAT 2021 rank card has released. Candidates can download the ITICAT rank card in online mode at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Whereas, ITICAT 2021 was conducted on September 05, 2021. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts ITICAT for the students who want to pursue ITI courses at government colleges of Bihar. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) is an offline state entrance examination. Scroll down to know more about ITICAT 2021 such as its application process, exam pattern, reservation criteria etc.
Latest – ITICAT 2021 rank card has been released. Click here to check it.
Check the schedule for Bihar ITI 2021 given below.
|Online Registration starts||05 Jul 2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date|
|Last date of payment through Challan|
|Last date of payment in online mode|
|Online Editing of Application Form|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||27 Aug 2021|
|Correction in admit card can be done from||28 – 31 Aug 2021|
|Date of Examination||05 Sep 2021 (03:30 PM to 05:45 PM)|
|Release of Rank Card||22 Sep 2021|
ITICAT 2021 Result
Candidates can check Bihar ITI result at the official website of the Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. ITICAT 2021 result can be checked after entering the roll number and date of birth. After the declaration of result, the candidates are required to take part in counselling to finally take admission in ITI courses. Re-evaluation and re-totaling of the answers sheets is not permitted.
ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download Bihar ITI 2021 admit card from the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. For downloading the admit card, the candidates need to enter either their application number and date of birth or their e-mail and password. It is necessary to take the admit card on the examination day. ITICAT admit card has details like exam date, exam duration, reporting time etc.
What to do in case of a discrepancy in admit card?
If the candidates find any error in the admit card, then, candidates can go to the office of BCECEB board and get the error rectified. However, it must be noted that the error can be rectified till 05 days before the test only.
Note: Candidates must not carry any electronic devices / bluetooth devices / mobile phones during the examination.
ITICAT 2021 Exam Date
ITICAT 2021 Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the notice.
ITICAT 2021 Application Form
BCECEB releases Bihar ITI application form at its official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The candidates need to complete the seven steps to submit the application form. Check ITICAT 2021 application process given below.
- Click on the link of the official website given above on this page.
- Then, make fill the registration form with the details like name, mobile number, e-mail id, category details etc.
- Next, sign in with the username and password.
- Then, fill the personal details and address details in the application form.
- Next, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- After uploading the images, enter the education details and preview the application form.
- Then, pay the application fee and take a printout of Part A and Part B of the form.
Application Fee: The payment for the application fee can be done by debit card / credit card / net banking / bank challan. Application Fee is as per last year.
|SC / ST||Rs 100|
ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility conditions of ITICAT 2021.
- The applicants must be of minimum 14 years of age as on August 01, 2021. The candidates must not be born after August 01, 2007.
- Also, to apply for Mechanic Tractor and Motor Mechanic Vehicle, the candidates must be 17 years of age.
- The candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th with Mathematics and Science subjects and individually in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- Those candidates whose parents / husband resides in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are refugees in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are working with Govt. of Bihar OR
- Applicants whose parents / husband / wife is working with Central Government and are posted in Bihar.
- Women whose husband is posted in Bihar can apply as per the domicile certificate of her husband.
ITICAT 2021 Syllabus
In the exam, the questions are framed according to the syllabus of class 10th. The questions are asked from the subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science.
ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for ITICAT 2021.
- Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes
- Maximum marks: The exam is of 300 marks in total
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +2 marks are awarded. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
Bihar ITI 2021 Important Books
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for ITICAT 2021.
|Bihar ITI Pratiyogi Pravesh Pariksha 2021 (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|Bihar ITI Guide + Bihar ITI Question Bank With Practice Set||Buy Here|
|Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Pratiyogi|
Pravesh Pariksha Practice Sets + Solved Papers 2021
|Bihar I.T.I. Pravesh Pariksha||Buy Here|
|Unique Bihar ITI Guide with Practice set||Buy Here|
ITICAT 2021 Counselling
The candidates who qualify ITICAT are required to appear for the counselling. Candidates can check ITICAT 2021 counselling schedule at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The counselling takes place online as well as offline mode. During the counselling, verification of documents is done.
Process of counselling
- Do the registration for online counselling
- Fill the choices and lock them
- Then, check the seat allotment result and download the seat allotment letter
- Lastly, appear for the document verification
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling
- ITICAT 2021 admit card
- A printed copy of application form (Part A and B)
- 10th class mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate (issued by the competent authority)
- Character certificate (signed from the head of the institution last attended)
- Passport size photographs
- Certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are residents of Bihar (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are an employee of the United Nations and are presently posted in Bihar (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are an employee of Govt. of India and are posted in Bihar or employee of any PSU and are posted in Bihar at the time submission of form(if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Land Donor Quota (if applicable)
Bihar ITI 2021 Reservation Criteria
Check Bihar ITI 2021 reservation criteria given below.
|Reserved Category Girls(RCG)||3%|
Click Here to check institute and category-wise ITICAT 2021 Seat Matrix.
ITICAT 2021 Participating Institutes
Check the name of the participating institutes for ITICAT 2021 given below.
|ITI Digha||ITI Gaya|
|ITI Paliganj||ITI Masaurhi|
|ITI Bihta||ITI Bargh|
|ITI Kaimur||ITI Mohania|
|ITI Aurangabad||ITI Nawada|
|ITI Sonepur||ITI Chhapara|
|ITI Mahua||ITI Benipur|
|ITI Patori||ITI Birpur|
|ITI Vaishi||ITI Katihar|
|ITI Barsoi||ITI Araria|
|ITI Banka||ITI Tarapur|
|ITI Gogri||ITI Jamui|
Click Here to check full list of ITIs.
What is an ITI Course?
ITI courses are the courses that offer training for the technical and non-technical fields. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute Courses. These are the courses that can be opted after completing class 10th or 12. The main objective of these courses is to make candidates industry-ready after the completion of their secondary / higher secondary classes. In short, it offers vocational training. Some of the courses that are can be opted after completing class 10th are:
- Tool and Die Maker Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic Engineering
- Pump Operator
- Surveyor Engineering
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Electrician Engineering
ITICAT 2021 FAQs
The candidates who have passed 10th class from any recognized board with mathematics and science subjects can apply for ITICAT.
You can fill Bihar ITI application form at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Yes, you can edit the details in the form, however, this must be done within the prescribed timeline to edit the form.
ITICAT is conducted in the offline mode.
Do not carry any bluetooth devices/ mobile phones / any electronic device etc at the time of examination.
The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
There is no negative marking in the exam.
ITICAT result and counselling schedule will be released on the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
For more information on ITICAT 2021:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.