Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT 2018) will be conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Conduct of Bihar ITI Admission Entrance Exam is as per BCECEB Act 1995. BCECEB also holds competitive exams every year for admission in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural stream in Institute of the state of Bihar. Candidates seeking admission to ITI colleges in Bihar can appear for ITICAT 2018 (BCECEB).
ITICAT 2018 (BCECEB)
Interested Candidates will apply for ITICAT 2018. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details of Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test carefully. Schedule details for ITICAT 2018 are given below:
|Online Registration date||06 Apr 2018|
|Online Registration Closing Date||30 Apr 2018|
|Last date of payment through Challan||02 May 2018|
|Last date of payment through online payment||02 May 2018|
|Online Editing of Application Form||03 May & 04 May 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||15 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||27 May 2018|
|Result declaration||07 Jul 2018|
Admission to the universities is through the counselling rounds. BCECEB board will conduct the counselling session 2018 for the qualified students. As per the requirements you are required to submit few documents for the counselling such as following.
- Photocopy of admit card
- Result sheet
- Bank challan
- Click Here to check the notice regarding counselling.
- Click Here to check the Vacant Seat Position after Counselling held on July 17, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Vacant Seat Position after Counselling held on July 15, 2018.
The procedure for appearing for ITICAT 2018 includes the following series of steps.
STEP 1: Registration. Register yourself with the board to write the exam.
- Fill out the registration form available.
- Then, give your registered email id and mobile no.
- You will now receive an SMS regarding the same.
- SMS contains information such as registration no and password.
- Do not share your registration no and password with anyone.
STEP 2: Payment Of Examination Fee.
Once you fill the registration form, you can pay the registration fee. The fee can be deposited online through net banking, debit card, credit card, bank challan, whichever method suits you.
In order to pay the fee,
- Login to your Id.
- Select the method you want to pay fee.
- Enter the details.
- So as to complete the transaction click the button at the end.
- The fee you need to pay can be check on the website.
STEP 3: Application form.
The third step for candidates who are willing to give ITICAT 2018 is the filling of the application form. Application form has been released on the official website. Make sure you fill the application form before the due date and provide all the correct details and to the best of your knowledge.
Steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website.
- You may be required to create an id and password for further work.
- Login to your id and password.
- Click the application form tab, link whichever is available.
- Fill out all the details (personal, educational).
- Check the details filled out.
- Click the submit button, to finish the process.
- You can make changes to the application form by logging into your account.
- Save and take a printout of your application form.
Application process is over now…
Before applying for the ITICAT 2018 check the Eligibility criteria required by the candidate to give the exam. Be sure you have the necessary qualification to give the exam and you fulfil eligibility criteria to give the exam. BCECEB considers eligible applicants for ITI admission.
- Candidate must be minimum 14 years old, as on 01-08-2018.
- In order to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle, minimum age must be 17 years old
- Student must have passed class X from reputed board/university.
- Another key point is that students must have studied mathematics and science subjects.
- There is no age limit for retired army officers.
After filling of the application form, payment of fees and the completion of the necessary above steps, the next step is the issue of the admit card. Once you get your admit card, you will be able to write the exam. Make sure you get your admit card and keep it safe until the final examination.
- Admit card is an important document for any student appearing in any entrance exam. It guarantees that you have successfully filled the application form and are hereby eligible to write the examination for the course you wish to take up. ITICAT Admit Cards are generated only after the process of filling the application form has been completed.
- Admit Card contains all the important information such as the name of the candidate, Photograph, signature, date and venue of the exam hall, and stamp of the university.
- Make sure you download only the attested admit card from the university since it will only be applicable.
- Before taking out the printout, check all the relevant information has been there on your admit card and the information is correct as provided by you.
- In case, some information is missing or is wrong or not applicable, make sure you write about it to the higher authorities or on the official website.
- In case you are facing problem regarding the download of the admit card then also you are required to write about it so that it can be fixed.
If you have received the admit card, then you may check the details about the exam pattern to know the number of sections, type of questions asked, marking scheme and many more things. Knowing it will indeed assist candidates in studying properly and do well in the exam.
- There are 3 sections of 100 marks each.
- Each section has 50 questions.All the best for your career. Make a wise choice!
- The paper is of 300 marks.
- Time duration is 2 hours 15 Minutes.
- 2 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The most important for any student is the result. After giving the exam we all wait for the result in order to know whether we have cleared the exam or not. The result will be on the basis of cut off together with merit list. The result for ITICAT 2018 will be displayed online. Visit the website to check your result when announced.
Steps to check Result
- Visit the official website.
- Login your id password.
- Click the result tab, notification, link available on the site.
- Enter details asked (like roll no, date of birth etc).
- Check your result.
Admission through ITICAT 2018
Completion of Counselling Process is the last step in the process, After this, you get admission into the college. You can thereafter select your preferred college according to the results of your counselling session and your marks. Students have the option to back out and not get into the college.
While selecting the college, make a point to go to the college website, or visit the college to know how it is. Take a view of its infrastructure, facilities and other things. Only opt for college that offers the course you wish to take. Check the reservation list of that college, faculty, and also fees. These are general pointers along with other to keep in mind while taking admission into a college.
Pay the fees, either online or offline to freeze your seat and you are admitted to the college.
Official website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
For more details of ITICAT (BCECEB) download 2018– Information Brochure.