ITICAT 2020 – BCECEB has announced the ITICAT 2020 application form will be reopen from September 20, 2020. Candidates can edit the ITICAT 2020 application form till July 05 to 08, 2020. Application forms correction is available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts ITICAT for the students who want to pursue ITI courses at government colleges of Bihar. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) is an offline state entrance examination. Scroll down to know more about ITICAT 2020 such as its application process, exam pattern, reservation criteria etc.
Latest: BCECEB has released the notice regarding Re-Registration for Fresh Candidates for filling Online Application Form of ITICAT. Click here to apply from September 20, 2020.
Check the schedule for Bihar ITI 2020 given below.
|Online Registration starts|
|Online Registration Closing Date|
|Last date of payment through Challan|
|Last date of payment in online mode|
|Online Editing of Application Form|
|Issue of Online Admit Card|
|Date of Examination|
31 Oct to 01 Nov 2020
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
ITICAT 2020 Application Reopen Notice
- ATSE Scholarships Worth Rs.15 Lacs Apply Now!!ATSE - Scholarship Worth Rs.15 Lacs
Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
LPUNEST 2020 ApplicationLPUNEST 2020 Application Apply Now!!
Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
As per the latest notification, Re-Registration for Fresh Candidates for filling Online Application Form of ITICAT. Applicants check the more details below the notice.
- Click here to download the above notice.
ITICAT 2020 Application Form
BCECEB releases Bihar ITI application form at its official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The candidates need to complete the seven steps to submit the application form. Check ITICAT 2020 application process given below.
- Click on the link of the official website given above on this page.
- Then, make fill the registration form with the details like name, mobile number, e-mail id, category details etc.
- Next, sign in with the username and password.
- Then, fill the personal details and address details in the application form.
- Next, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- After uploading the images, enter the education details and preview the application form.
- Then, pay the application fee and take a printout of Part A and Part B of the form.
Application Fee: The payment for the application fee can be done by debit card / credit card / net banking / bank challan.
|SC / ST||Rs 100|
ITICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility conditions of ITICAT 2020.
- The applicants must be of minimum 14 years of age as on August 01, 2020. The candidates must not be born after August 01, 2006.
- Also, to apply for Mechanic Tractor and Motor Mechanic Vehicle, the candidates must be 17 years of age.
- The candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th with Mathematics and Science subjects and individually in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- Those candidates whose parents / husband resides in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are refugees in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are working with Govt. of Bihar OR
- Applicants whose parents / husband / wife is working with Central Government and are posted in Bihar.
- Women whose husband is posted in Bihar can apply as per the domicile certificate of her husband.
ITICAT 2020 Syllabus
In the exam, the questions are framed according to the syllabus of class 10th. The questions are asked from the subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science.
ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for ITICAT 2020.
- Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes
- Maximum marks: The exam is of 300 marks in total
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +2 marks are awarded. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
ITICAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download Bihar ITI 2020 admit card from the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. For downloading the admit card, the candidates need to enter either their application number and date of birth or their e-mail and password. It is necessary to take the admit card on the examination day. ITICAT admit card has details like exam date, exam duration, reporting time etc.
What to do in case of a discrepancy in admit card?
If the candidates find any error in the admit card, then, candidates can go to the office of BCECEB board and get the error rectified within 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM. However, it must be noted that the error can be rectified till 05 days before the test only.
Note: Candidates must not carry any electronic devices / bluetooth devices / mobile phones during the examination.
Bihar ITI 2020 Important Books
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for ITICAT 2020.
|Bihar ITI Pratiyogi Pravesh Pariksha 2020 (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|Bihar ITI Guide + Bihar ITI Question Bank With Practice Set||Buy Here|
|Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Pratiyogi|
Pravesh Pariksha Practice Sets + Solved Papers 2020
|Bihar I.T.I. Pravesh Pariksha||Buy Here|
|Unique Bihar ITI Guide with Practice set||Buy Here|
ITICAT 2020 Result
Candidates can check Bihar ITI result at the official website of the Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. ITICAT 2020 result can be checked after entering the roll number and date of birth. After the declaration of result, the candidates are required to take part in counselling to finally take admission in ITI courses. Re-evaluation and re-totaling of the answers sheets is not permitted.
ITICAT 2020 Counselling
The candidates who qualify ITICAT are required to appear for the counselling. Candidates can check ITICAT 2020 counselling schedule at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The counselling takes place online as well as offline mode. During the counselling, verification of documents is done.
Process of counselling
- Do the registration for online counselling
- Fill the choices and lock them
- Then, check the seat allotment result and download the seat allotment letter
- Lastly, appear for the document verification
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling
- ITICAT 2020 admit card
- A printed copy of application form (Part A and B)
- 10th class mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate (issued by the competent authority)
- Character certificate (signed from the head of the institution last attended)
- Passport size photographs
- Certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are residents of Bihar (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are an employee of the United Nations and are presently posted in Bihar (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that applicant’s parents are an employee of Govt. of India and are posted in Bihar or employee of any PSU and are posted in Bihar at the time submission of form(if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Land Donor Quota (if applicable)
Bihar ITI 2020 Reservation Criteria
Check Bihar ITI 2020 reservation criteria given below.
|Reserved Category Girls(RCG)||3%|
Click Here to check institute and category wise ITICAT 2020 Seat Matrix.
ITICAT 2020 Participating Institutes
Check the name of the participating institutes for ITICAT 2020 given below.
|ITI Digha||ITI Gaya|
|ITI Paliganj||ITI Masaurhi|
|ITI Bihta||ITI Bargh|
|ITI Kaimur||ITI Mohania|
|ITI Aurangabad||ITI Nawada|
|ITI Sonepur||ITI Chhapara|
|ITI Mahua||ITI Benipur|
|ITI Patori||ITI Birpur|
|ITI Vaishi||ITI Katihar|
|ITI Barsoi||ITI Araria|
|ITI Banka||ITI Tarapur|
|ITI Gogri||ITI Jamui|
Click Here to check full list of ITIs.
What is an ITI Course?
ITI courses are the courses that offer training for the technical and non-technical fields. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute Courses. These are the courses that can be opted after completing class 10th or 12. The main objective of these courses is to make candidates industry-ready after the completion of their secondary / higher secondary classes. In short, it offers vocational training. Some of the courses that are can be opted after completing class 10th are:
- Tool and Die Maker Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic Engineering
- Pump Operator
- Surveyor Engineering
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Electrician Engineering
ITICAT 2020 FAQs
Who can apply for ITICAT 2020?
The candidates who have passed 10th class from any recognized board with mathematics and science subjects can apply for ITICAT.
Where can I fill Bihar ITI 2020 application form?
You can fill Bihar ITI application form at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Can I make correction in my ITICAT application form after submission?
Yes, you can edit the details in the form, however, this must be done within the prescribed timeline to edit the form.
In what mode ITICAT is conducted?
ITICAT is conducted in the offline mode.
What must not be taken on the examination day?
Do not carry any bluetooth devices/ mobile phones / any electronic device etc at the time of examination.
What is the duration of the exam?
The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
There is no negative marking in the exam.
How will I get to know that I have qualified ITICAT 2020?
ITICAT result and counselling schedule will be released on the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
For more information on ITICAT 2020, Download
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.