ITICAT 2019 Admit Card – BCECE has issued ITICAT Admit Card 2019 to registered candidates. The admit card of Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) is released online, on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates need application number and date of birth to download it. The ITICAT Hall Ticket provides details about the candidate, roll number, registration number, date and time, exam centre details and etc. It is required during the time of exam. Candidates can check complete details about ITICAT 2019 Admit Card from below.
ITICAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card of ITICAT 2019 is an important document. It is needed during the exam, to enter the exam hall. Through it, the authorities verify the identity of the candidates. Check all the important dates for ITICAT 2019 from below.
|ITICAT 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Release of ITICAT 2019 Admit Card||18 Apr 2019|
|Date of exam||28 Apr 2019|
Admit card: Click Here to download ITICAT 2019 Admit Card.
Notice for Change in ITICAT 2019 Test Center
How to Download ITICAT Admit Card 2019?
The admit card of ITICAT 2019 is only released online. There is no other medium via which candidates will get it. The steps to download ITICAT admit card are as follows:
- Click on the link above and look for “Download ITICAT 2019 Online Admit Card”.
- Access the link admit card. It will lead to the login portal.
- The candidate has to sign in by entering Registration Numbers and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the admit card.
The ITICAT 2019 Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried by candidates during the time of examination, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to enter the hall. Admit card or the hall ticket carries details about the date and time of exam, centre details, roll no and registration number.
This is how ITICAT 2019 Admit Card looks Like
How to Corre Errors in ITICAT 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card of Bihar ITICAT 2019, the candidates should check all the errors in it. If any of the detail in the admit card is incorrect, do get it corrected. You can do so, by contacting BCECE, at the below mentioned address and numbers:
Address: BCECE BOARD, I.A.S. Association Building, NEAR PATNA AIRPORT, PATNA – 800014,
Number: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Difficulty in Downloading ITICAT Admit Card 2019
There are certain common issues, due to which candidates find it difficult to download the admit card of Bihar ITI. However, worry not, we have a solution for it.
- Candidates will not be able to download the admit card if credential entered are incorrect. Make sure you entering the details correctly. Verify the details from the application form confirmation page.
- Candidates might also not be able to download the admit card if there is too much of traffic on the login. In this case, please try and login after some time.
- The admit card is not issued if the application form or the fee is not submitted.
ITICAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Now that you know all about the Bihar ITI CAT Admit Card 2019, it is time to know the exam pattern of the examination.
- Exam Mode: Pan and Paper / Offline Mode
- Duration: 2:15 Hours
- Question Type: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 150
- Subjects: Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge
- Lave of Exam: Upto Class 10th.
- Marking Scheme: +2 for the correct answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
About ITICAT 2019
ITICAT is a state level examination, held for admission of candidates in ITI course. The exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE), in offline mode. The exam is due to be held on April 28 and the result of the exam is expected to be announced in the month of May 2019. The selected candidates are given admission per the reservation policy, which is as follows:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|RCG ( Reserved category girl)||03%|